It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
shiftfrequency.com...-11302

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

edit on 21-6-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jun 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

dig a little deeper and you will discover a connection to Rothchild London, and some CIA communications with Israel that suggest Mossad agents worked on those buildings.

edit on 21-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Bowman (pictured below right) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.

About the most sensible, realistic conspiracy theory one can have on the event.

Once you start leaning towards mass coverups, no planes, laser beam weapons.. You are off in la la land.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes, I seem to recall him doubting the official story for some time now.

+52 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
At this point it doesn't matter if the President of the God Damned United States of motherfriggin America gets on T.V. during the half time of the Super Bowl and declares that it WAS indeed an inside job. and Dick Cheney flips us all the bird and says "yeah, I did it, whatcha gonna do about it"?

The people who do not want to believe this NEVER WILL!!!!

Period!!!
End of story.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You just have to wonder what is Cheney in it for. IS there even a human being inside that carcass? What kind of quality of life can such a creature have with all of that darkness inside. I have made a lot of Star Trek refs today so here is another. Cheney is like the black tar thing from Next Generation. Like liquid hate.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I do not presume to know but I do have a fertile imagination which allows me to see possibilities that others may not.

For all we know Cheney saved the planet by going along with this.

How?

Let your imagination run wild.
Don't let me have all the fun.

Sometimes the truth is truely stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Bowman agreed that the US was in danger of slipping into a dictatorship and stated, “I think there’s been nothing closer to fascism than what we’ve seen lately from this government.”

Bowman slammed the Patriot Act as having, “Done more to destroy the rights of Americans than all of our enemies combined.”

Why would he lie?

I feel like crying, because now I am a believer.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I do not presume to know but I do have a fertile imagination which allows me to see possibilities that others may not.

For all we know Cheney saved the planet by going along with this.

How?

Let your imagination run wild.
Don't let me have all the fun.

Sometimes the truth is truely stranger than fiction.

On 911 I was working for a government agency in NYC. I watched it all unfold. I was in the thick of the GWOT for the next several years. Cheney is #. "Saved the planet" is more #. Space brothers horse pucky. Save that psyop garbage for the woowoos, bro.

Secret master wanted a new tower. Now he has it thanks to Cheney and company. It is called One World Tower. It was going to be Freedom Tower, but in the coming newspeak the word Freedom will be eradicated.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, when all is said and done......
A helluva lot more will be said than done im afraid.......
The days are gone when men lived (and died)by code of honour their personal honour.......
The small vestige of that honour that remains seems to reside in the cojomes of that woman.........(.Siebel)
Where are all of the oathkeepers now?
Those in office, those who still serve......we need those people to reafirm their oaths by acting out their duties as officers of goverment......
The people, knowing the truth.....will free themselves from ....any tyranny........

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What in the HELL are you going on about?

Spacebrothers?
government agency?
Psyops?
secret masters?
one world tower?

really?
Your imagination is apparently more fertile than mine.
You may want to see a professional.
You sound clinically insane bro.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I cannot wait for the day this BS all unfolds.

These guys have gotten off for too long.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

For all we know Cheney saved the planet by going along with this. How? Let your imagination run wild. Don't let me have all the fun.

I'm not trying to be a Dick but.....I think that Superman wouldn't trust Cheney with saving the planet.

That's why Cheney had a bunch of hackers brake into Superman's operating system and fly him into the Pentagon. But not before Wonder-women also known as Superman's girlfriend found out about Cheney plan and teamed up with Spider-man and Batman. But Cheney was one step ahead as usual and hacked into their Operating systems also and flew two of them into the Twin Towers, but the third was able to override the software and accidentally crashed in Pennsylvania.

At the same time Iron-man was watching the whole thing on TV and realized that he is the only Superhero available in the east coast. That made him very angry and that's why he blew up WTC 7.

Bush had no idea what Cheney was doing until he called his friends in Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately Cheney was one step ahead as usual and made everybody believe that Bin Ladin did it. (in my opinion based on my imagination)

edit on 22-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

i take it u have not read the " New Corner Stone " ,,dedication,, Cerimony,, and inscription,,,,
u know the one that replaced the original corner stone,,

for the One World Tower?

better not from sound of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I have apparantly stepped into the Twilight Zone or someone slipped something into my drink because I have no clue what ANYONE is talking about now.
I'm lost.

My whole point was that people always seem to presume to know and assume things which cannot POSSIBLY be known.

Apparantly that went WAYYYY over a few people's heads.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oh no...this cannot be....how can...OMG....you mean there might be a 911 conspiracy......you mean heaven forbid Mossad may have been involved.....damn....you mean Dov Zakheims company(SPS) may have had remote Remote plane technology....Is it possible that the people have been duped.....The Zionist have actually been at the helm.....OH my OH my....And do pigs really fly.

Sorry for all the sarcasm there...but if you filter out what i am saying you might find the webbing of truth that might be in there...but this person is going to have their character ASSassinated they will be dragged through the coals...they will be ridiculed...and it will all be neatly yet again swept under the table.

I mean just read my 911 signature thread .....it is all in there....reasons .....the people......Mossad......and much more....but no one really cares...they are happy just knowing their Zionist run government is doing a great job....they are happy knowing that all the Rothschild owned banks are filtering away mass amounts of YOUR resources for Their end game plan....and We the people are just blindly letting it all happen....So be happy...this is what we all let happen by being so complacent.

Bowman also says..."the bare minimum IF Al queda" was involved Guess what...Al Queda was a stay behind CIA operative army in Afghanistan after the Russians left...but yet again the wonderful people refuse to understand this....they once again just believe their precious government...because heaven forbid the government would lie to them....At least in communist country's the people actually know their governments lie...and they know they lie ALL the time...but for some reason the people think that in a democracy they are actually what...told the truth...that they the people people actually have a choice.

The most interesting thing is Bowam trashes the same people the truth movement have been trashing from the start...SO WELCOME OVER TO THE DARKSIDE MR BOWMAN.........WE WELCOME YOU.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

In an April 4, 2006 interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below right) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.

This one paragraph right here states that he does not have a clue what happened that day. He is taking educated guesses like the rest of us, well some of us.

"At the bare minimum" and "is plausible" are the key words here.

To me he is like every other "CIA" agent or "government" official. They also have an agenda of their own and want their time in the spotlight.(just my opinion after looking up his wiki page).

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Actually i will say your off on this Bush and Saudi thing...with in two hours of 911 Netanyahu Blames Al Qaeda..
So the saudi connection has quickly become a diversion...and it was a diversion created on purpose.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

congratulations Junkie...the first one in to Assassinate....but you will not be alone...you to shall fall victim...Is it nice to live under a veil of deceit....Does this man have all the answers...heck no...and until proven...guess what...all things are only....PLAUSIBLE and A BARE minimum ....but since it seems you will just believe on side...as has been stated...even if a few Mossad agents who actually had a hand in the matter came forward I Think you still would not believe it.....as you could already be conditioned....I would lay off the water M8 i hear there is stuff in it.
edit on 023030p://f14Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
shiftfrequency.com...-11302

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

edit on 21-6-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

Right off the bat I have some issues with this story: the SDI program (or "Star Wars" program, as it was unofficially called) was not started until the Reagan administration, so I'm having a little trouble just from that first quoted piece of text believing anything about this.

Not to defend Cheney, I think the guy's a piece of you-know-what, and fully capable of such an act, but if there's going to be some sort of story like this I want it coming from a better source.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join