It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Arpaio makes it official - not even the Devil will not stop this investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Before you get started calling me a racist - well Im multi Racial. and I dont like Obama because I have obtained enough information to suggest he is a criminal - a drug user, associates with terrorist, and he has been accused of being an illegal alien pretending to be president of the usa. I do not believe his father is a Kenyan. he might have been born there - I dont know and I dont care. I care about my country and I see a threat to my ability to provide for me and my family as well as a total disreguard for the laws of this great nation in general. I am a veteran and I took the oath. and I envision having to protect my nation at some time in the future possibly with deadly force if required to protect my nation from people who desire to destroy our heritage and way of life.

County refuses funds for Sheriff Joe's Obama probe
Arpaio's posse wants to reimburse taxpayers for Hawaii trip

In a move described by Sheriff Joe Arpaio as political payback, the Maricopa County, Ariz., Board of Supervisors today rejected a $5,000 reimbursement from the sheriff’s volunteer Cold Case Posse for expenses incurred on a trip to Hawaii to investigate Barack Obama’s presidential eligibility.
“It’s sad that they use these politics to reject money,” Arpaio told WND. “I made the promise when I launched the investigation to do everything I can to not use taxpayer money.”
he confirmed his Cold Case Posse team would not be deterred by any disagreement over a donation, however. “If they want to know what’s going on, there’s a press conference in three or four weeks,” he said. “This is a criminal investigation,” Arpaio asserted. “You cannot have the board of supervisors interfere with the elected sheriff’s duties and responsibilities that he gets from the Constitution.”
The expenses incurred by the county were for a deputy who accompanied Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo for security purposes.

WND article

edit on 21-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

“This is a criminal investigation,” Arpaio asserted. “You cannot have the board of supervisors interfere with the elected sheriff’s duties and responsibilities that he gets from the Constitution.”

What is this guy on?

He's a County Sheriff, how does any of what he's trying to accomplish fall into his jurisdiction?

And the Constitution does not delegate any duties or responsibilities to sheriffs.

Oh, WND. Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The devil?

I can't believe this guys 15 minutes aren't up yet. =/

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

He's a County Sheriff, how does any of what he's trying to accomplish fall into his jurisdiction? And the Constitution does not delegate any duties or responsibilities to sheriffs.

Just more of Joe running off at the mouth. Meanwhile people are paying for his "posse" to be on vacation in Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Sheriff of a county is highest law enforcement Authority in the land, there is. He is the LAW. please read the Constitution before making nonsensical arguments. he derives his power from the Constitution and is solely elected by the people.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

The Sheriff of a county is highest law enforcement Authority in the land, there is. He is the LAW. please read the Constitution before making nonsensical arguments. he derives his power from the Constitution and is solely elected by the people.

No it's not.

Arguably the President is the highest law enforcement authority, or you could say the head of the US Dept. of Justice is. Federal officers supersede state officers, which supersede the county sheriff's office.

Again, the US Constitution does not delegate any powers or responsibilities to county sheriffs. I have read it, have you?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

look I'm not going to spell out the Constitution for you but your all backwards. the Feds work for the States and the states work for the counties. you flipped the pyramid upside down... works if you never read the document.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Well of course the devil won't stop it.
That's obviously a covert way to say that Sheriff Joe is in fact the devil.
You know it's true.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I don't see anybody from stopping Arpaio from continuing his little investigation against the president. I do see folks concerned at tax payer money being thrown at a politically motivated stunt.

How are thing going for Arpaio by the way? It seems that the findings (rehashed WND articles) of his coldcase have... well gone cold.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

look I'm not going to spell out the Constitution for you but your all backwards.

You can't spell it out for me because it's not in there. The word "sheriff" isn't even mentioned in the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

look I'm not going to spell out the Constitution for you but your all backwards. the Feds work for the States and the states

Federal law overrules state laws. There is no part in the constitution where it states that sheriffs hold the most power in this country. If you disagree, please pull out the constitution and show us where.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Reply: to ^^^^^^^^

Sheriff MACK -vs- USA FED's - Supreme Court Ruling --- Oh He Won!

depends on which constitution you are referring too. the 10th Ammendment State Rights and when you read the State Constitutions make the Sheriff the most powerful law enforcement entity in the USA. like I said you got it all backwards WE THE PEOPLE FORM THE STATE THE STATES FOR THE USA

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

depends on which constitution you are referring too.

We only have one constitution in place son. Which constitution were you reading?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
WTFBBQOVER?

Did you just move the goal posts, over to a mythical "state constitution?" Where are you getting your information from?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

look I'm not going to spell out the Constitution for you but your all backwards. the Feds work for the States and the states work for the counties. you flipped the pyramid upside down... works if you never read the document.

im not disagreeing or agreeing with you as i have no idea, but would this mean the counties work for the city police then? If so then wouldn't that make the city police above the county sheriff's? Or dose it have something to do with that fact that a sheriff is voted in by the people? Like i said i don't know that's why im asking and, you seem to know what your talking about.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

every state has its own constitution - for state functions . laws etc....

towns for counties, counties for states, states for united States of America. (notice the lower case u).
the Federal's gained their power through something called the Interstate Commerce Clause. and when Eisenhower put in the Interstates - that set forth a concerted effort to ensure not one county could be self sustaining - forcing more power to the Federal Level. now - there is not one community that stand alone.
Thanks Progress - and you should thank lawyers for destroying the laws of this land, using this clause.
at least thats my interpretation of what is responsible for destroying America.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm not arguing with you either...in fact, I had this discussion with someone on here a few weeks ago. I'll ask this, and I assume you may know the answer...(I don't, I'm not asking a loaded question)...why is it so many Federal laws say things like "State Laws may be stricter or equal, but not lessor"? I'm sure I've worded it very poorly, but hopefully you get the gist of the question.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Arpaio is an idiot, a wanna be facists and a terrible Sheriff. To bad he has never put half the effort in to dealing with crime as he has promoting himself and whatever current load of crap he is currently selling to the low IQ society.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This guy is going about it all wrong. There's way more factual concrete evidence as to why Obama shouldn't be elected compared to where his mother pooped him out. He should start a no confidence petition like how they got rid of the Zimmerman chief of police guy. I do agree he's unelectable, but there's a longer credible list to go by.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

I'm not arguing with you either...in fact, I had this discussion with someone on here a few weeks ago. I'll ask this, and I assume you may know the answer...(I don't, I'm not asking a loaded question)...why is it so many Federal laws say things like "State Laws may be stricter or equal, but not lessor"? I'm sure I've worded it very poorly, but hopefully you get the gist of the question.

But what about the medical marijuana laws in some states, wouldn't that be lesser than the federal law against any kind of use of marijuana?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join