It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Arpaio makes it official - not even the Devil will not stop this investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

What continues to baffle me is, on a site that is well known for it's contempt of law enforcement everywhere. Somehow Arpaio has risen above that to some sort of cult hero status.

If you look at all the Obama haters on this site it's really not that surprising.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
First we have "The Great Destroyer" coming out and now Arpaio says that "the Devil will not stop this investigation". All of the other events that have been taking place that have been ignored by most. It will be interesting to see the expression on people's faces when the mask comes off and people see what Barack Obama is. This will not end well. But hey, it is fireball season.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I dont like Obama because I have obtained enough information to suggest he is a criminal - a drug user, associates with terrorist

I would love to see this information. Unless you're counting nicotine and alcohol. If so then I am a HEAVY drug user.

As for the terrorist part..... Buh?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

you forget - the states are made up of County's ... that is why District of Columbia is not a county - but step one foot in VA OR MD and you can be taken into custody.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dero

Larry Sinclair testimony

Weather Undergroud - Bill Ayers (convicted terrorist)

edit on 22-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ha - hA you cant make this stuff up.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Shouldn't Obama know best? I mean, just because it was corporate cahootnizing with profit-minded politicians rigging the elections that got him elected, he is still the man running this circus show.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Talk about a total waste of taxpeyer funds for a personal crusade

I feel sorry for Arizona

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Southern Guardian

you forget - the states are made up of County's ... that is why District of Columbia is not a county - but step one foot in VA OR MD and you can be taken into custody.

Once again, sheriffs are not the most power law enforcement in the land. In SOME states they may reign supreme in counties but in many other states they don't. Sheriffs do not have the authority to vet presidential candidates or presidents. Stop spreading these lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A county sheriff against the POTUS? Thats like a 3 year old kicking the shins of the Incredible Hulk. Impossible and non-effective. Pointless as well. Never happen...and ridiculous too...the point positive is by bringing attention to the issue. Period.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The donations, such as they are, are efforts of private influence to direct official activity. In other words, the donors are giving (or attempting to give) Arpaio money to encourage him to disparage Obama. It's almost equally obvious that if Arpaio were to announce that the evidence supports Obama, then all this money would dry up. And similarly, if Arpaio were to announce that he's going to use his time and office to investigate LOCAL crimes (according to the newspapers, sex crimes and domestic violence complaints are being neglected by Arpaio's department), the money would stop.

So these people are effectively bribing the Sheriff to spend his time and the time of his "squad" on generating political ammunition for the Republicans, at the same time neglecting real police work. And if the county board had allowed this money to reach Arpaio, then this bribe scheme would succeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Every time Joe rips another strip from hussain obama it also rips a strip from all the bleeding heart liberal fanboys as well.

I love it, keep it going Joe.

Just saying.

>u

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join