It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a time machine were would you go?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Go back one week and buy a ticket for last weekend's lottery

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i could go back 1 month and buy the unclaimed lottery ticket (value of £63 million).
aparently the ticket was brought in my current residence of Stevenage.

hey maybe the parallel version of me has already brought it but stuck in time warp.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why rush things; we are all going to hell soon enough

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Back to just before i clicked on this thread,so i could think of something worthwhile to add to this potential front page thread

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
Lets say that you have a time machine it could take you anywhere in time without affecting history were would you go?

you're leaving out multiple realities - multiple timelines ... all possibilities exist .. there is no time travel paradox.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would go back to 9/11 and witness it first hand

As horrible as it would be to witness the event unfolding, it is something I would love to have seen happen although it would be tough to watch

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In terms of the past; possibly Rennaisance Italy, or somewhere in Europe during that period.

I agree, however, with the other people here who consider the future more interesting. For a long time, I wished I could go back to 1980, live until 1989-90, and then repeat that process for as many decades as I was going to be alive; but I've since stopped wanting to do that. I want to see the future, now.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
May 31, 1989
Personal reasons

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
london england circa 1840. get my christmas carol on

western US circa 1880. get my wild west on

saugerties NY, July 1969. witness the eagle landing with my parents ( I was 3)

smithton high school april 1985. ask cindy to the prom before paul does this time ! (she told me she was waiting for me to ask her at a reunion )

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why,that all depends.
whats the birth date of every Rothschild,Rockafeller,and etc.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Szarekh because: Edit

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seriously? No one mentioned the famous date of December 21 2012...I would go in the future of 12-21-12 and see what happens that day and come back and make a thread on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Coloma, California, on the south fork of the American River, during the summer of 1848.

Then 3rd century BC greece to the priests about Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, since the OP stated that we could not change history, then the question is what would we like most to observe? So many things- get the truth about all those old conspiracies. If I couldn't change anything, I'd avoid going back to anything that I'd really want to do something about. If I could go back and change anything, I'd probably go back to Jekyll Island and stop the creation of the Fed.

But for me, observing only, it would be the 17th century in Europe - Germany and England mostly. I'm not sure why it is, but I have a real fascination with that period in history and I'd love to see some of the famous people as they really were- Richelieu, Gustav, Charles, Cromwell, Rupert, the Winter King and Queen, Bethlen Gabor and the Mad Halberstader, to name but a few. If I could fly to America in the same trip, I'd visit with the Indians and see how they lived and enjoy the country as it was back then.

For my next trip, I'd go back to 1775 -1776 to see how the popular mood shifted to revolution.

For the third trip I'd probably go back to see who really created the Sphinx, and what it means.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by ninjas4321

I would go see who built the pyramids....all of them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
1. To meet Jesus

2. To meet Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII

3. to Nasa right before the Challenger incident

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
1. future 500 years.

2. future 1000years.

3. future 10,000 years.

I would take back as much technology and medical advancements as possible. Form a data base of unavoidable future events like volcano eruptions and floods. Form another of possible avoidance events like assassinations or kidnappings.

Then I would give it all to third world countries around the world for free as well as anyone else that wants it.

see if my bloodline continues. Visit future family, things like that would be important to me. I don't think I would avoid them unless I thought it too risky. A simple conversation without revealing who you are maybe.

edit on 21-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Somewhere in India during the Vedic age (probably with a bag of cannabis seeds).

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

You beat me to it, I would go back a month or so to the 500m power ball drawing.

Then I would go film roswell with an hd camera.

On my last trip I would go way back to Pangea and see who the inhabitants are.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
first I would go to the future and obtain an X-ray/thermal/infrared scoped plasma-laser sniper rifle.

then I would go hunt a couple dinosaurs, and slowly make my way through history hunting the finest game of the era

then when I got bored of that, I would begin making love to every woman I come across in as many generations as possible.

or i'd start with the women, I don't know, i'd leave it to the moment, since i'd have infinite of them..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join