It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a time machine were would you go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
1965 , Laural Canyon, L.A.
to stop MK Ultra from starting the Hippie movement.
Check it out . Every one of the big names had Parents in high ranking
Military or Intell. The truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would go back to the 70's and buy shares in Microsoft and IBM

Than hopefully get to say good bye to my mother as I was young when she died.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
November 22 1963. Dallas Texas.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I would save/fund Nikolai Tesla, I'd save Martin Luther king, I'd prevent the federal reserve's existence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
woo hoo a time machine id get myself back fifteen years and tip my past self off about sports results and lottery numbers....Biff tannen has nothing on me...(i think we'd all succumb eventually to human desires its our nature.. id just give up quicker)

Duke

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would travel to Jekyll Island in 1910, to thwart the creation of the Federal Reserve.

There are many places and time I would like to go to, but i think this would be my first stop.
I would be Capt. Hindsight.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I would go slap that apple out of eve's hand.
Then kill a snake.

Or shag Eve and become the DADDY

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Back far enough to escape the internet, pagers, cell phones and such, but not so far back as to be living in the dark ages.

That's what I'd do. Back far enough that I could lay claim to a piece of land and live here in peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This topic go me thinking. If Time Travel into the past was possible, wouldn't it be a hologram past? I believe it's possible to travel in the past but only to a hologram past. Why? Because in a hologram past you can't change what's already taken place. Something obviously has to be in place, to avoid the Grandfather Paradox. Time Travel into the future would be different, also done by a different method of course.
edit on 22-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not to sound like a naysayer, But if you built a time machine, then you could not go back any further than when the machine was activated. In other words, if you cut the time machine on say, August 5th 2011, you could not travel any further back in time than, the moment on August 5th 2011 the machine was cut on. But I will play along because it's a great fantasy.
1. I would go bacl and meet my grand parents on both sides of my family, as I never knew them. They all died before I was born.
2.I would go back to biblical times and see exactly what the Jews did wandering in the wilderness for 40 years.( I am an atheist)
3. I would go back to Sumer, and see exactly what the Sumerians were about.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Don;t you mean pomegranite? Apples , be the Christian version.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ninjas4321

Back far enough to escape the internet, pagers, cell phones and such, but not so far back as to be living in the dark ages.

That's what I'd do. Back far enough that I could lay claim to a piece of land and live here in peace.

You dont need time machine to do this. Give your time machine to me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join