It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hate Mitt Romney more than President Obama??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You will get no argument from me.
Perhaps you were hoping to?

But it appears you seem to be just fine with continuing on the same corrupt tradition rather than bringing back responsibility to our government.

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by jacobe001
The response will be that Romney the Criminal is entitled to it.

Romney is a criminal? Then, so is Obama.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't hate either of them. I hate the puppet masters who control them. The rats that smoke cigars.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Um...no...that's not what I said.

Not directly, but understanding what you said is, well........

Romney specifically said he is unemployed too. That just smacks unemployed people in the face.

I did not realize that you were the spokesperson for the Unemployed. Or that due to someone being wealthy, that they personally can't relate to those that are not. How very elitist of you.

Now, he could have said "I understand how hard it is, I've talked to many unemployed people and I have seen their struggles".

Again, I did not know you had a direct line to the Heart of Romney, and know what he truly feels.

But to claim that he knows where they are coming from because he too is unemployed....even though he has millions of dollars is a dumb and out of touch statement.

So, by that, no person with wealth can relate. Thanks for clearing that up.

Defend it all you want...I guess you really see Romney as an unemployed person facing the same struggles as all other unemployed people

No, I see him as a successful person. Plain and simple.

You have an odd view of hate.

Oh geez, I forgot that you get to define words and the use of. Elitist again.

Unlike you...I don't hate everyone that is differnet than me. I can spot the differences...and decide if I like or dislike those differences.

Your responses show otherwise.

Dislike does not equal Hate.

Again, OS gets to define one thing over another.

It seems like you live in a very black and white world filled with false dichotomies.

And I could say you live in a world with false Utopias sold to you by your crushes in the Govt and Liberal Organizations.

Examples please.

Please show me where I hate wealth and/or the wealthy.

From your simple posting of Romney's assets shows you are quick to use that. You use in consistently and a demonizing factor. Oh I forgot, you deem it as hating greed, as opposed to wealth. Ok Mr. Alinsky.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The reason why a lot of people don't like Romney is because of how he made his wealth. He made his wealth buy buying companies and then drove them into bankruptcy while screwing over all the employees and putting them in the unemployment line. When Romney says I know how to create jobs that's the time to start laughing.

Also quite a few vets won't vote for someone who used their religion to get out of going into service but had the gall to tell protestors that they should serve. I wonder how many people converted to Mormonism while he was hiding I mean doing missionary work in France?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you don''t trust Romney then you don't trust our system, because Romney became successful by profiting off the system,

Ding, ding, ding! Saying he just did what the system allowed him to do (predatory capitalism) is far from a defense of Romney. It's more like Romney is a shining example of what is WRONG with the system.

and that's what the American Dream is all about!

‎"Its called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

Romney on abortion (ontheissues.org):

Endorsed legalization of RU-486 (pro-choice)
Stem cell research lofty goals don’t justify destroying life (pro-life) -- abortion okay, but promising research evil.
1993: Morning-after pill could make abortions obsolete (pro-choice-ish)
2005: Vetoed availability without Rx of morning-after pill (pro-life-ish)
Would be delighted to sign federal ban on all abortions (pro-life)

Make up your mind Mitt.

On guns:

Ok to ban lethal weapons that threaten police (anti-gun)
Compromise MA gun bills were net gain for gun owner (pro-gun-ish)
Will support assault weapons bill and Brady Bill (anti-gun-ish)
1994: backed 5-day waiting period on gun sales (anti-gun)
2002: My positions won't make me the hero of the NRA (anti-gun)

Again, rather vague.

On federal funding for healthcare:

Base health care system on free choice & private medicine (anti-funding)
ObamaCare's power grab won't work; Obama didn't ask me (anti-funding)
2006: individual mandate is a Republican approach (pro-funding)
State universal coverage plan is national test case (pro-funding)
Mandates on health insurance work in Massachusetts (pro-funding)

On expanding armed forces:

Add 100,000 to the military without a draft (pro-expand)
Increase defense spending to at least 4% of GDP (pro-expand) -- we already spend more on defense than all countries in the world combined with how many bases in how many countries again?? Mitt wants more.

On the PATRIOT Act:

Post-9/11: monitor and wiretap mosques (pro-patriot)
Al Qaeda members are enemy combatants with no rights (pro-patriot)
No Miranda rights for suicide bombers (pro-patriot)
Closing Guantanamo leaves America vulnerable to another 9/11 (pro-patriot)
FBI wiretaps and spying on immigrants OK (pro-patriot)

On war:

Bush gave inadequate rationale for Iraq war (anti-war)
Withdrawal from Iraq would be a mistake (pro-war)
Iraq part of global jihadist effort to bring down the West (pro-war)
It’s time for people of America to show a surge of support (pro-war)
Timetable for troop reduction ok; but not for withdrawal (pro-war)
$700B was well-spent to win freedom in Iraq (pro-war)
American resolve in Iraq counters jihad with fortitude (pro-war)
Stay in Afghanistan until our generals say to leave (pro-war)
We should withdraw from Afghanistan after 2012 (anti-war?)

Those might be just a few of the issues conservatives have, but what do I know, I'm liberal (although I think politics is a joke overall). But no, I won't be voting for Obama either, but I will be voting on principle.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Synergy23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I don't hate either of them. Then again, I don't think either of them is much better suited to be president than the other as they both have glaring misunderstandings about the proper role, size, and scope of federal government, as well as its proper limitations.

And I don't think either of them will do much to help resolve the terrible situations the US has and will find itself in, once all the fluff reporting is blown away and the facts are revealed.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't hate Mitt Romney or President Obama. I do know too that they really don't run the USA.....there is a large group of politicians who belong to secret societies as well as bankers, trillionaires, billionaires, and millionaires involved in various money making enterprises...and they all have worldwide connections...these are the people that really run society...and many leaders are their puppets.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Romney has already stated that he wants to go back to Iraq right away. The next thing he will do is attack Iran just like Iraq. That would start wwIII with Russia and China siding against us. If that happens you won't be receiving a paycheck from the shill society and you will likely be nuked along with the rest of us, good work.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
my problem with romney is that he is ignorant. and having an ignorant in charge of a powerful military is only asking for trouble.

he can easily be deceived and used as a scapegoat. he has no military training on tactics and strategies, is not a student of history, and basically, just a business executive, one of tens of millions around the globe.

life isn't only about money. people like that are easily beaten.

let's face it, the american military is powerful, but it also reflects its leadership. america is not in position to defend it's soil, the only thing that prevents it from being over run are nuclear weapons.

and all it takes is one person not to back down.

edit on 21-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
my problem with romney is that he is ignorant

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/
Adjective:
1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy

ok, so beside a bunch of "buzz word" name calling, and insight on POTUS's golf average...
does anybody have a reason of why and who they will be voting for?
Because this has got to be the most polarizing election ever, according to the peanut gallery

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If you don''t trust Romney then you don't trust our system, because Romney became successful by profiting off the system, and that's what the American Dream is all about!

Well...I can't argue with you that I don't in any way "trust the system"...especially considering the 50-ish consecutive years of "the system" spiraling the country into a war-torn oblivion.

However...doesn't the proverbial "American Dream" usually start out with someone who isn't the spoiled-brat child of a former Governor?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Romney was at Bilderberg 2012 and Obama was not, now what does that tell you? It tells me that Obama is out and Romney is the choice of the uber-elite that actually run this planet. If you think your vote counts, I'd ask you to think again. So Romney is the annointed one and for that fact I say that it's going to be very interesting. Frankly I don't think they can keep the system afloat until the election.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I despise both of them equally.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Seriously, Are you Obama ? You have gotts to be Obama? Or MICHELLE OBAMA? LOL ...No , Your Obamas little girl.posing as some ATS troll who thinks he/she knows everything just because he/she knows the definition of "centrist", Ive heard you ask that in like EVERY ANTI Ron Paul comment youve ever made.Your political opinions make me think you are remedial ? If your like 12 years old I apologize for saying that, I thought in those terms when I was that young.....If someone put a gun to my head and said you must choose the better half of Rombama, I just couldnt, Id vote Gary Johnson..or write in Paul. I could never be proud of Obama or Romney as a president. I dont think any sane,remotely intelligent person could....Nice flags friend.
edit on 21-6-2012 by avatard because: Obama licks em

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808

Originally posted by randomname
my problem with romney is that he is ignorant

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/
Adjective:
1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy

ok, so beside a bunch of "buzz word" name calling, and insight on POTUS's golf average...
does anybody have a reason of why and who they will be voting for?
Because this has got to be the most polarizing election ever, according to the peanut gallery

I gave reasons in my post on this page; however, I am "left-leaning" myself. I will be voting for the Green Party candidate, Dr. Jill Stein for prez. On the other end of the spectrum, Gary Johnson is running as a Libertarian.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Synergy23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You sir, are delusional.

Unless you are legally blind, you're missing the whole point.

Romney = a continuation of both Obama AND Bush policies!

In other words, we are #ed no matter who we vote for in November!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hate Robamney because he dodged the war.
I hate Robamney because he's fake, and a hunter, and likes grits.
I hate Robamney because he's pro-Patriot Act.
I hate Robamney because he's pro-NDAA.
I hate Robamney because he's pro-SOPA.
I hate Robamney because he's for endless war.
I hate Robamney because he was for abortion.
I hate Robamney because legislated socialized healthcare.
I hate Robamney because was for the bank bailout.
I hate Robamney because he he raised taxes on businesses and raised fees and fines.
I hate Robamney because he's for illegal immigration.
I hate Robamney because he's for exhaustive vouchers.
I hate Robamney because endorsed anti-Second Amendment legislation.
I hate Robamney because he has off-shore bank accounts.
I hate Robamney because he opposes stem cell research.
I hate Robamney because he's against marijuana legalization.

I hate Obama too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

I can't stand the term "socialized medicine." It's an empty buzzword propaganda fear tactic. It can mean any number of things. Is single payer socialized medicine? Or, is the mandated sellout to the insurance industries socialized medicine?

I support single payer. We spend more on military defense than all the countries in the world combined. It's about time we started spending money to save lives rather than to destroy them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Synergy23

Either way I'm paying for someone else's healthcare and the government runs the show. I advocate neither.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

Ok, you had a good post above that but damn, what the?

I suppose you enjoy being ass-raped by your insurance company whenever they won't cover a procedure or medication?

Not to mention that they use it as an excuse to destroy your credit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join