It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hate Mitt Romney more than President Obama??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have made or explained in previous posts things that Mitt Romney can and will do differently than Obama.

The excuses I hear from so-called conservatives on this site is:
(Frankly I think most of those conservatives are democrats in sheeps clothing. In which case I cannot help you.)

Sure he may be trigger happy if Iran attacks Israel and he really will have attacking Iran on the table. (i don't think Obama ever did even though he said he did) but all republicans are like that! You're not going to find a different candidate unless you vote democrat.

Mitt Romney's rich and out of touch??? Have you seen what Obama has been doing lately? So what Romney has a five car garage! Obama just hit his 100 round of golf during his many scandals...

If you don''t trust Romney then you don't trust our system, because Romney became successful by profiting off the system, and that's what the American Dream is all about! Most of the Obama attack ads against Romney have been complete BS. Cannot find their sources or Romney was long gone....

If you read Obama's book Dreams from my Father you wouldn't trust the [snip]in office either!

edit on 6/21/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I'll be so glad when the election is over and shills who joined this site just to hype up their candidates crawl back into their holes. Your post offers absolutely no commentary over Romney vs Obama other than to say "my candidate good, your candidate bad". It's obvious paid shills are on this site and on the Web hyping their candidates 24/7.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I dont hate Romney, but from what he has presented and what is known about him shows me clearly he is not the man for the job.Your right about one thing though I don't trust the system or whoever is in office. Nor do I appreciate Romney's methods of attaining the American dream.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
sorry but I can't follow anything that you are saying. Are you saying Romney is worse than Obama? Or are you saying Obama is worse than Romney? Honestly .. I don't see enough daylight between the two on issues and substance to make a difference. (Although Obama claiming never to have heard of Fast and Furious and then suddenly using Executive Privilege means he's gone totally Watergate ... and I don't think Romney has anything that big against him - yet )

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Amen, Blackmarketeer! There are so many partisan shills on this site, trying to use this forum as a campaign site for their candidate of choice. Meanwhile they ignore that their candidates are the same and all handpicked.

I have to laugh when I hear either side claim that Romney and Obama are different.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm saying Obama is worse than Romney obviously...

And if the only case you have against Romney is that the same people backed Obama...Then you haven't been following the elections for generations...That's always been the case

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You wish that was the only case we had against him. They are veritiable the same person. But I do like how you come here trying to pretend to be a centrist. And you accuse anti-Romney Conservatives of being Demcrats in GOP clothing? Clearly you are a Conservative in Centrist clothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Mitt Romney's rich and out of touch??? Have you seen what Obama has been doing lately? So what Romney has a five car garage! Obama just hit his 100 round of golf during his many scandals

Exactly how does that make Obama out of touch?

Over 3.5 years...that is playing golf every other weekend...can you explain how that makes him out of touch???

Now if it were his 10,000th round of golf, that would be different...but 100 games of golf in 3.5 years...why am I supposed to be shocked by that???

It is quite pathetic that this is really all you could come up with.
edit on 21-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How is a five car garage out of touch? It's quite pathetic that's all YOU can come up with!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

ever hear of a conservative centrist?

Jeez

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sure he may be trigger happy if Iran attacks Israel and he really will have attacking Iran on the table.

You know, this is not a good thing to say about a potential president! One thing I have learned from years of hunting and shooting......NEVER give a gun to a trigger-happy fool! He may shoot you!

Mitt Romney's rich and out of touch??? Have you seen what Obama has been doing lately? So what Romney has a five car garage! Obama just hit his 100 round of golf during his many scandals...

Ya, Romney is completely out of touch. So is Obama. If I wouldn't vote for one, why would I vote for the other?

If you don''t trust Romney then you don't trust our system, because Romney became successful by profiting off the system, and that's what the American Dream is all about!

Exactly! Romney profited off the system. He had the money, power and connections to help the people in charge of "the system" change the system itself to favor the corporations and banking institutions.

All of the tax incentives and tax breaks go to the big business fatcats and then they turn around and bitch about lazy Americans collecting welfare?

Bull! They are the ones "profiting from the system", just as you said!

It seems to me that you are running out of ways to propel your candidate any further. You know as well as I do that Romney is toast. There is a large group of Republicans that will not vote for Romney and will stay home on election day.

You know that and so does Romney. He is not going to win.

So quit trying to push your sacrificial lamb onto us with this continual crap that only insults our intelligence!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

As someone else already mentioned on this site, 100 rounds of golf, at 4 hours each, is 400 hours of golf. That's out of 30,660 hours for the last 3.5 years.

The shallowness of this argument is that those making it probably spend most of their time at the country club playing 100X that amount of golf.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

How is a five car garage out of touch? It's quite pathetic that's all YOU can come up with!

LMAO! How many working class Americans have a five car garage? How many of them have 9 houses, each worth more than a million dollars? How many have a CAR ELEVATOR in their house?

So, no, that's NOT all that we can come up with. But you keep defending your Corporatist, Mr. Centrist.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And if the only case you have against Romney is that the same people backed Obama...Then you haven't been following the elections for generations...That's always been the case

Isn't this a red flag for you?!

If the money powers that backed Obama would back Romney as well......that means they are the same!

/facepalm

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I'll be so glad when the election is over and shills who joined this site just to hype up their candidates crawl back into their holes.

You should make a post about this in the RANT forum. I'd do it but I don't want to steal your idea. Unless you don't mind.

Meh. I'm gonna do it anyway haha. But I'll give you full credit for the inspiration.
edit on 6/21/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's not just the five car garage...with an elevator.

It's a 70k tax deduction for a horse.

It's houses all over the globe.

It's making $10,000 bets wihtout thinking twice.

It's trying to relate to car manufactures by saying his wife owns "a couple of Cadillacs"

It's saying a speaker's fee of $370,000 is "not very much"

It's claiming he is "also unemployed"

"Corporations are people my friend"

It's saying, "I'm not concerned with the very poor".

It's saying the solution to Detroit's problems were "to let it go bankrupt"...and then claiming he was responsible for their recovery.

But you are right...Obama playing golf every other weekend trumps all of that...Obama is clearly the one that is out of touch

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

By all means, I'll be there to star and flag it when you do!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes...1.3% of his time playing golf...and Republicans think this is somehow a huge issue.

It just goes to show how gullible some people are to repeat stuff like this and pretend it is an issue.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

It's not just the five car garage...with an elevator.

It's a 70k tax deduction for a horse.

It's houses all over the globe.

It's making $10,000 bets wihtout thinking twice.

It's trying to relate to car manufactures by saying his wife owns "a couple of Cadillacs"

It's saying a speaker's fee of $370,000 is "not very much"

It's claiming he is "also unemployed"

"Corporations are people my friend"

It's saying, "I'm not concerned with the very poor".

It's saying the solution to Detroit's problems were "to let it go bankrupt"...and then claiming he was responsible for their recovery.

But you are right...Obama playing golf every other weekend trumps all of that...Obama is clearly the one that is out of touch

OH!!!! But that's only my one example, you had to pull all of the straws right there. I have some questions about Obama's birth, but I guess you will now just call me a racist.

I have some questions about who donates money to Obama, but now I can't base the person on the people he hangs out with?

I have some questions about Obama's dictator like policies, but now I can't question him because he is black?

I wanted Congress to read the Health Care bill, but now it's good for the American people?

I wanted to watch the Dream Act legislature get into Congress and pass legally, but it's the right thing for the American people.

I want my friends to find jobs, but the private sector is doing fine?

I want to see what's in the Fast and Furious documents, but he is protecting his friend eric holder?

I want unbias media coverage? But Jeff Immelt owned the liberal media during the Obama campaign. Jeff immelt CEO of GE is head of Obama's Jobs strategy.

I wanted a balanced budget, but those dang tea partiers got in the way...

I wanted a competent leader....So I voted for Romney in 2008

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here ya go, Black. It's up. The Thread

Thanks for the inspiration!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join