It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hate Mitt Romney more than President Obama??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

How many of them have 9 houses, each worth more than a million dollars?

Romney has nine homes? look who's making crap up now!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

show me the link to romney's nine homes. And I will gladly retract my statement. I have not been able to find a credible source for that information.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Romney has nine homes? look who's making crap up now!

Oh. My bad. He currently only owns three homes worth 8.7 million, 773,000, and 4.3 million. How many working class Americans own that many worth that much?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I know quite a few people who own two houses. So what? Can we now talk about the other questions raised.

Romney's successful So what if the man likes houses? it's not like he'll be able to sell them anytime soon!
edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the last I checked Obama is quite rich himself. Who gives a crap what they spend their money on. Obama has made so many mistakes to date its crazy and if he were a Republican he would already be impeached.

Bottom line is that this argument that they are all but the same person is silly. Its just a tactic being used and mostly on this site that I hear it. But its a tactic being used to try and say we should just leave Obama in office because it wouldn't be any different. It will be different. Romney currently trying to cover up a complete fiasco of an illegal operation. And the simple fact that he is backed by a different party with a different agenda makes them different.

www.celebritynetworth.com...

www.therichest.org...

And if we want to split hairs I am pretty sure the White house has a elevator, a large garage, even a train station down below. Doesnt Obama live in that house?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes...1.3% of his time playing golf...and Republicans think this is somehow a huge issue.

It just goes to show how gullible some people are to repeat stuff like this and pretend it is an issue.

How much time has he spent outside smoking? Or does he smoke inside the white house?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Let's not forget Romney's mansion has it's own lobbyist (Mitt Romney’s Beachfront Mansion Has Its Own Lobbyist and was paid $40,000 to lobby state officials so he could get that car elevator, while he paid an effective tax rate of zero in 2009, while still paying half the rate of the rest of us in 2011 and 2012. He's living proof the wealthy outright own and dominate the government for their own benefit.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Um, no. It's NOT a "Leave Obama in office" argument. It's an argument to point out to the pro-Obama people that he is no different than Romney, and to point out to the pro-Romney people that he is no different than Obama. It is illustrating how they are hypocritically opposing one when they are the same candidate. But again a partisan shill has to try and frame the issue in a partisan way (and with lies and personal attacks to boot by claiming people who point out the similarities between the two are pro-Obama Democrats masquerading). Such a bunch of nonsense that really proves our point.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I know quite a few people who own two houses. So what?

That wasn't the claim at all. How many WORKING-CLASS Americans own three houses worth what Romney's current houses are worth?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Nice cut off there. If you knew anything about the economy you would know that people buy houses as an investment so Romney's three houses are worthLESS unless if he was able to sell them. Which in this economy he can't!!!!!!

So he is actually in the red on his housing investments!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by sheepslayer247

OutKast has made entire threads about racism!!! So I wouldn't go that far, but the left do! I just have QUESTIONS!!!!

Something you people and the Obama Admin don't seem to understand.

I have???

Could you provide some links???

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You know the thread I am talking about, and you have made other questionable racist comments, or telling me I am an idiot for questioning Obama's birth... I don't want to waste time picking out examples. I know you are a far left democrat. That's why I wrote that comment in my OP. Check it out. I can't help you see why Mitt Romney is good.

But I can help you see why Obama is bad. You should frankly be really upset with Obama, because he doesn't care about democratic or liberal principles he only cares about himself and getting votes. Everything he has been doing this year has been a political move because frankly every year four in a president's cycle is an election year!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

OH!!!! But that's only my one example, you had to pull all of the straws right there.

Not really...that was all just off the top of my head...I'm sure there are hundreds of other examples that show how out of touch Romney is.

And for the rest of your reply...none of those show Obama is "out of touch"...just that you are highly confused on current political issues and easily manipulated by right wing media.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

And if we want to split hairs I am pretty sure the White house has a elevator, a large garage, even a train station down below. Doesnt Obama live in that house?

You can't be serious...can you???

Does Obama own that house???

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What about the assets for all the beloved Democrats?
Al Gore
Pelosi
The Kennedy Family.

Good hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join