It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
story from It Makes Sense Blog
June 18th, 2012

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

This story is from a blog, but it is possible that it's true.

Nothing on M$M that I can find.

Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland’s financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country’s direction.

It has been a revolution without weapons in Iceland, the country that hosts the world’s oldest democracy (since 930), and whose citizens have managed to effect change by going on demonstrations and banging pots and pans. Why have the rest of the Western countries not even heard about it?

Pressure from Icelandic citizens’ has managed not only to bring down a government, but also begin the drafting of a new constitution (in process) and is seeking to put in jail those bankers responsible for the financial crisis in the country. As the saying goes, if you ask for things politely it is much easier to get them.

Interpol, meanwhile, had issued an international arrest warrant against Sigurdur Einarsson, former president of one of the banks. This situation led scared bankers and executives to leave the country en masse.

In this context of crisis, an assembly was elected to draft a new constitution that would reflect the lessons learned and replace the current one, inspired by the Danish constitution.

To do this, instead of calling experts and politicians, Iceland decided to appeal directly to the people, after all they have sovereign power over the law. More than 500 Icelanders presented themselves as candidates to participate in this exercise in direct democracy and write a new constitution. 25 of them, without party affiliations, including lawyers, students, journalists, farmers and trade union representatives were elected.

Possible confirmation of the Interpol arrest warrant
Interpol hunt former Icelandic bank chief Sigurdur Einarsson
from The Telegraph - U.K. -- Thursday 21 June 2012

Sigurdur Einarsson, the ex-chairman and chief executive of collapsed Icelandic bank Kaupthing, is wanted by Interpol on suspicion of forgery and fraud.

The former banking executive, who lives in West London, publicly blamed Gordon Brown for Kaupthing’s collapse in October 2008. He has now been listed on the website of the international law enforcement agency as “wanted”.

Iceland’s special prosecutor issued an international arrest warrant for Mr Einarsson yesterday, with a description of him as 1.8m tall, 114kg in weight, bald and with blue eyes.

According to Icelandic media reports, he has told the prosecutor’s team that he is willing to return to his home country to help with their enquiries on the condition that he is not arrested on arrival.

If this is all true, then ....

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Could this be the beginning of the End for the cabal?

Just asking because you all know what is supposed to go down.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is quite an interesting story. We can't use a blog as credible confirmation, but none the less it's something we should look more into and keep an eye on. Anyone else getting the feeling with the Obama, Holder situation, as well as this developing story, and the EU/Greece story that the wheels seem to be coming off of the whole corrupt global system? This could be part of why all those bankers have been resigning for the past couple of months, maybe they saw the writing on the wall. I wouldn't say anything is definite, but things around the world seem to be oddly lining up for something big.EDIT: S&F
edit on 21-6-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If ever there was a reason to move to Iceland, this is it.
I may pack my bags and head there soon.

Because the people actually hold power over the gov't.
Instead of the opposite here in the states.

I can't understand why Americans don't see this and follow suit.
Instead of re-drafting a Constitution, just following the one we have.
And kicking out those corrupt, power hungry thieves in DC.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's true, I'd say....

www.icenews.is...

So good to see some justice. May we have some here in the US now, please ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
It's true, I'd say....

www.icenews.is...

Good find !!

I would say this is all true now.

The M$M will start shivering any minute.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
In the US or UK the banksters would pay the govt/police to arrest the people. We would all be labelled as terrorists and rounded up. If only the rest of us in the west, had the balls to follow their example.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm guessing Iceland was tptp weak spot, let's take the rest of this corrupt behemoth down, if Iceland can do it why can't we!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm guessing Iceland was tptp weak spot, let's take the rest of this corrupt behemoth down, if Iceland can do it why can't we!

Well said!

WHY does the "SHTF" have to be for us the 99%? I am a good person who plays by the rules every day of my life, and I don't deserve that, nor my loved ones. A shtf should be for the 1% INSTEAD. THEM. 2012, the end of the world for the PTB.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Why hasn't #Occupy pushed this ???

it's right up their alley.

and it's genuine for a change.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Is it any wonder the corporate media refuse to print any of this?

Can't have the peasants seeing what the Icelandic people have done, there'd be chaos without the guiding hand of the bankers and their bought politicians!

At least it just shows once again, for anyone still thinking that the mainstream media reports the "news", that we are fed censored dumbed down crap and the real important stuff is filtered out... for our own benfit of course.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Iceland is just the beginning of this rather large tumbling of the cabal, the only question is now, how badly does the rest of the world population want true freedom?

I'm hoping holder and the rest of the deceiving obama administration goes down next and please don't miss geitener when you drag the bottom.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Oh please let Iceland be the new Syria...please let Iceland be the new Syria...

Excellent find OP - S&F!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Why hasn't #Occupy pushed this ???

it's right up their alley.

and it's genuine for a change.

They might have, but we'd probably never know through the MSM - the MSM wouldn't air this story.

But then again there is the alternative media.

The fact that OWS hasn't pushed for this type of action tells me either:

a) OWS is disorganized and not that intelligent and/or they don't understand the real issues

or

b) OWS is just a big psy-op designed to hoodwink us in thinking some people care about the issues and are doing something about it so we can be lazy and not take any action ourselves - when the reality is OWS has really accomplished nothing - people's awareness of financial incompetence and corruption was awakened in the wake of the fall of Lehman and the resulting crash AND bailout which all went to the bankers and the subsequent revelation of additional huge bailouts. If anyone in the US or the world needs OWS to inform them of the dangers of the world's financial systems - they are really tuned out/brainwashed.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You can't really be this obtuse can you? I'm sorry, I actually even like you but really? REALLY!?

Occupiers largest and most vocal protests are against banks. We seek to educate how and why what Big Banks have done is illegal or should be illegal, we have demanded criminal investigations, waged campaigns to get people to move their money to Credit Unions. Good lord please stop this obfuscation already.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Story is bogus.

But please entertain "What If's"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
It's true, I'd say....

www.icenews.is...

While that's awesome news, that link is from Jan. 2011...I wonder if there's anything more recent...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Gonna send this to every media outlet I can find I encourage others to do the same...this cannot go unoticed...this is a window of oppurtunity to put them on the spot

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
The Story is bogus.

But please entertain "What If's"

How do you know this story is bogus?

Everyone knows we cannot trust the MSM anymore.

This is exactly the situation the PTB fear - their economic model of control would quickly fall apart if Greece, Italy, Spain and Ireland were to follow this example.

Next would be other western countries such as the US, Britain...........

Here is a good link with a bunch of Iceland revolutions against the banker articles, scroll down the page to the Iceland section:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join