It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great White Pyramid: Rumor or Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i was doing a google search of the pyramids of china and came across a sttelite photo of a grouping of some of them....

www.earthquest.co.uk...

Is it just me or does the thought "gee that looks like cydonia" pop into your head

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just got to looking at that web site and i guess im not the only one who noticed the similarities

[edit on 27-10-2004 by minniescar]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here's the pyramids at Giza and the China one's side by side :

-DT

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm not an archeologist, but I know the puramide/berial mount, was build by the 1st emperor of china Huandi, in western China. ( not realy a secret )

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
By the way, the picture up there ^ ( not real, or at least not of what u say)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
yes i heard a little about that although i read it was under the ocean maybe that is why satelite havent picked up on the thing and china may be hiding it because they dont know the full story about this pyramid

[edit on 31-10-2004 by jmh92]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Yes, the Sumerians said they were to worship their beginning...which is the 'great' Mt. Baikal, through script. Oddly enough, the only language related to ancient Sumer is Korean, that's why the premier scholars on ancient Sumer language and script are Koreans...that is just weird, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ElvishSolution

What the # are they hiding

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Not weird at all confirms something I have long suspected, The Sumerians referred to themselves as the black headed people. The structure of their language always seemed Asian to me ,and they are known not to have any racial ties to the region so ,I came to the conclusion that they were of Asian origins. Just something I hypothesized,since I don't really know anyone in real life that gives a tinkers damn about any of theses things

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Google earth has some pretty decent resolution images of the region right now (just checked) if we had long. & lat. it would go a long way to checking. I wish I could afford google earth for business... I've seen it and its amazing but at $400 a year its pricey.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

true dat! I want really bad myself even if it was 400 and 37 for the year I might do it!

I heard that the Mountain looking thing adjacent to the terra cotta army is the tomb of the emperor and it is not being excavated because it's booby trapped like a mo fo and they can't figure out how to excavate around the traps

could be they fear the same thing with the others

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sumerian is considered a "language isolate" no one has ever demonstrated that is related to any other existing or extinct language.

Attempts have been made to connect to virtually every other language on each and in particular the other sixty or so other known 'language isolate's'

To my knowledge none has been accepted by the linguistic community

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It would certainly be within the ancient Chinese capacity to build a structure that large... after all Qin Shi Huang's tomb covers apparently thousands of acres.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

It is a big mystery one the weirdest mysteries on earth as far as I'm concerned
an advanced society with no known origins at all ? Very strange ,I also think that many things would be explained by the solution to this riddle.

Then unrelated but an example of a whole set of missing geneologies ,the recent knowlege that no one anywhere is related to the iceman.

What did we do to whole tribes of people in the past ? I have a creepy feeling that we are beginning to suffer for this only now, the answer is in these questions somehow

I know I can't get the right answer from the wrong question ,so I just keep reformulating the questions ,if that makes any sense

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

That is simply because we really don't know how it was spoken. But even if it isn't related to any known languages that really doesn't mean anything because its predecessors were preliterate and so left no written record so we obviously know nothing about them.

If you want to examine really odd language relations look no further than the language groups of Native Americans... like the Navajo for example though there are plenty of other examples of language groups near each other geographically but bearing no relationship to their neighbors... it is the legacy of 10,000 years of nomadic wandering.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

You know what else is like that? the tribes ,of Papua New Guinea, the people there have I don't even know how many languages, and none of the tribes can even speak with each other even though in most cases they live within a days travel of each other

They've been in that region for 60,000 years

they've also lost important technology,they don't know how to make stone tools for instance even though thousands of years in the past their ancestors could and did

top topics

<< 1   >>

join