It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind trip 9. Three billy goats gruff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It's happening again, somebody call a doctor, XD. we have fed ourselves with the solutions over and over. I'll have to take you back to when you where knee high to a grasshopper, lol. Here's a mind trip.

The three billy goats gruff.flic.kr...

In a nutshell.

The goats eat all the pasture on one side of the steam. They can see pastures new over the bridge. Troll lives under the bridge, he controls it, he thinks he owns it. Bullys the smaller two goats back, then big goat shoves him out of the way and they can get to there new land. After, the small goat has the power to move the troll.

In the mind trip small goat is the individual, middle goat the community, big goat humanity. You can already see how this fits, but anyway, here's how it fits today.

humans can see a new world, free energy tech, abundance and freedom, just over the bridge. Elite/cabal/government are controlling. People are asking, communities are asking. Troll says no. Big goat pushes him out. Humanity gets to new world. sovereignty and power to the little individual.

I can see a new world from here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

We, the people, are doomed. The moment we asked another for protection, shelter, food and other necessities in return for our silent acquiescence is when we sealed our fate. Thousands of years of pointless legislation hang round our necks like a millstone. The only way out of it...well, there are 2 I suppose but one is so unlikely to happen...

1 Violent uprising, revolution, forceful repossession of humanity's resources out of the hands of 0.1% (or 0.01% depending on which estimate you believe) of the population. Yes, we are that easy to control.

2 A collective, communal "event" which attunes all human minds to a new standard of compassion, brotherhood and selflessness.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I don't remember asking, I grew up thinking this was the norm, we have to break out of this together. The 0.1% Are a minor minority and don't stand a chance. They will impose and impose untill we do. When we do, they will be no more. They want us too, we are all one, slowly waking up to the game, it can all change in a generation if we don't leave education totally up to the schools. Teach the children the sytem so they cam make conciouse decisions and not be sucked in.

I like your 2nd option.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Personally I prefer option 2 also but I don't see it happening anytime soon. If it was simply a question of numbers you would be correct. Unfortunately, the 0.1% control the political, legal, financial, military and law-enforcement arms of every nation. They can, in effect, do what they want. We cannot. Perhaps my world view is too simplistic and fatalistic but my short time on this planet tells me otherwise.

We could be so much happier, productive and useful, instead we give our lives and riches to strangers and kill other strangers when ordered to do so.

edit on 21/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Please remember all these institutions are made up of real people. When the ripple effect reaches them, who will they have? They will change also as you can run from the unity conciousness, but you can't hide. We all change, they will.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We are all reflections of ourselves, some more scincere in areas than others. Kill out the undesirable.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
For me the big goat is your inner dragon or Big Bully you need to heal to cross the bridge. For example in a meditation, a simple one to cross the Bridge and get guidance on the other side, to literally turn the page in troubles and walk into a new life. This was years ago just after an abusive relationship ended, and everytime I tried to cross that bridge, this very tall ogre with a club jumped up and started trying to pound me back. I spent quite some time trying to cross that bridge and finally just firmly set my will and walked across with my WILL.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
For me the big goat is your inner dragon or Big Bully you need to heal to cross the bridge. For example in a meditation, a simple one to cross the Bridge and get guidance on the other side, to literally turn the page in troubles and walk into a new life. This was years ago just after an abusive relationship ended, and everytime I tried to cross that bridge, this very tall ogre with a club jumped up and started trying to pound me back. I spent quite some time trying to cross that bridge and finally just firmly set my will and walked across with my WILL.

For me the troll is the bully that needs to be healed. The troll is on neither side of the bridge. For me, No troll, no problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just wanted this story in my profile. I can read it again later.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by Unity_99

For me the troll is the bully that needs to be healed. The troll is on neither side of the bridge. For me, No troll, no problem.

Yes he needed to be healed. But it took some pretty strong will power to walk through and then I had vision on the other side.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The power to overcome all obstacles is within. Collectively that power increases 10fold. Im glad you found the strength to move across that bridge in your life. Many get hung up on stuff like that for years. It causes them much unessasery heart ache nd pain.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

how useless brain u r with wifi connection or not

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

how useless brain u r with wifi connection or not

Welcome, ladies and gentleman we have our first TROLL. What's troubling you my friend?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

troll urself with ur nonsensical inventions of words to pretend smthg anyways ur nick choice says it all

free connections are to artificial intelligence that must have a connection to free concept in order to exist, but never to brains that are free individualities
it is obvious that u exist by stepping on others heads

what u profit to say while sitting doing nothing i can erase it by saying double more nothing but true and without profits at all

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

troll urself with ur nonsensical inventions of words to pretend smthg anyways ur nick choice says it all

free connections are to artificial intelligence that must have a connection to free concept in order to exist, but never to brains that are free individualities
it is obvious that u exist by stepping on others heads

what u profit to say while sitting doing nothing i can erase it by saying double more nothing but true and without profits at all

Nothing but love here my friend, if you don't want it, piss off.

If your referring to my user name, poor you if you let something that small bother you. Your fighting something, its not me. Think about that for a sec. Where is that feeling that's making you feel that way coming from? Not me... It's 100% you, absolutely.

Your last scentance is jibberish m8, just like your first.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

gibberish urself proving it by daring mentioning loving here

everyone is seeing ur games troll calling ur self invention to pretend giving supports, smthg beyond existence as being love energy is illustrating the power of evil possessions and its army positions force against truth

what is ur reference of loving smthg if it is not that thing, call it ur god or watever that do not have the monopol on what love is or call it whatever u want since u r a liar and nothing else

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

everyone is seeing ur games troll calling ur self invention to pretend giving supports, smthg beyond existence as being love energy is illustrating the power of evil possessions and its army positions force against truth

what is ur reference of loving smthg if it is not that thing, call it ur god or watever that do not have the monopol on what love is or call it whatever u want since u r a liar and nothing else

Love is free, it's the power to be tapped into, it give happiness, security, strength, what you are promoting with your posts are a hatred for me becouse of some sort of fear over my name, there's nothing to fear! I'm only sharing thoughts and insights that come to me. Your opinions are welcome, but to make accusations I am a liar? The proof is in the op! If you dont get it, that's fine. I'm not making it up. Stop grinding that ax, there's no need.

Do you have any thing constructive to add?
edit on 22-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Love is free, it's the power to be tapped into, it give happiness, security, strength, what you are promoting with your posts are a hatred for me becouse of some sort of fear over my name, there's nothing to fear! I'm only sharing thoughts and insights that come to me. Your opinions are welcome, but to make accusations I am a liar? The proof is in the op! If you dont get it, that's fine. I'm not making it up. Stop grinding that ax, there's no need.

Do you have any thing constructive to add?
edit on 22-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

I Thought not!

top topics

join