It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. soldier aids Syria's wounded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Former U.S. soldier aids Syria's wounded

edition.cnn.com

Tripoli, Lebanon (CNN) -- Tattooed and pale, with an Arabic vocabulary of a few dozen words at best, 24-year-old American Peter Kassig is not who you would expect to see striding up and down the corridors of a hospital in Tripoli, Lebanon, clutching a wad of bloodied bandages.

He hopes Americans understand what's going on in the region
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh don't you worry Peter i exactly understand what's going on in the region.

What we are doing is once again as in Libya we are helping the terrorists while in Lebanon your aiding medical assistance to the same terrorists who have been killing American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Funny how the violence in Afghanistan now has been pretty quiet now i wonder why is that?

edition.cnn.com

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

War means big bucks for someone. Also it is about American hegemonic imperialism by total force. Resistance is futile and if you resist, you and everyone around you will get drone-iceded

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

What we are doing is once again as in Libya we are helping the terrorists while in Lebanon your aiding medical assistance to the same terrorists who have been killing American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Funny how the violence in Afghanistan now has been pretty quiet now i wonder why is that?

edition.cnn.com

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter. To demean what this KID is doing because you have bought into the :terrorist" propaganda is sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

edition.cnn.com

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter. To demean what this KID is doing because you have bought into the :terrorist" propaganda is sad.

Well, unless the free Syrian army are the majority in Syria, Which I doubt very much, Then they are by definition "Terrorists" using Terror to get their way against a majority..........NO ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Today correspondent for Italian news agency ANSA Claudio Accogli was almost killed from road bombs on way to Daraa, but escaped.

original Italian

www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/mondo/2012/06/10/Siria-osservatori-83-civili-uccisi-ieri-forze-sicurezza-_7011327.html

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by uesvaje

just like in that other journalist who does he blame it on?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is an interesting story
thx for sharing

We need to stay out of Syria

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

edition.cnn.com

Well, unless the free Syrian army are the majority in Syria, Which I doubt very much, Then they are by definition "Terrorists" using Terror to get their way against a majority..........NO ?

Not sure what majority and minority has to do with the definition of terrorist.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com

And I thought I explained it pretty good too.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com

And I thought I explained it pretty good too.

But you didnt. Minority and majority have nothing to do with terrorism. Either side, PLUS any outside military's could be labelled as such, depending on perspective.

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What does medics have to do with anything? As per their medical profession oath, they will save lives of anyone they can if needed regardless of the political BS.

In 2010, Kassig took time off and began his certification as an emergency medical technician.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No good deed goes unpunished.

top topics

join