It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The drones you REALLY need to worry about

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Sure they are not organic, but a sticky iguana tongue slapping it upside the head will remove it ability to fly and if swallowed it will be dealt with like an insect exoskeleton.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
The REAL goal is to make them small enough that the drones could enter your blood stream.

It's all part of the push for nano technology. Swallow a pill containing a million tiny robots.....

Not too long ago there was a thread where I had posted a link about it (Genetic Surveillance)

LINKS_FROM_ANOTHER_THREAD

DARPA_LINK

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It must be using some sort of signal telling it which way to go. So there has to be some way of jamming it or rendering it useless. Maybe a nice electromagnetic pulse.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Those rights weren't 'granted' to us by anything. The constitution is there to protect us from government trying to take away our inherent rights.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Are these real? A reverse image search leads me to believe otherwise. The most reputable page I have found includes a picture with a logo and album title for a musical group.

I am dubious, but fascinated.

ojo-izquierdo.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
This is insane!

Look at that thing. The perfect spy.
Reminds me of the one from the second transformer movie.
I can't wait to buy some and control them from my iPhone 8.

And something tells me that tech is out and in use.

Wait this picture is real and not CGI?
Look at its "beak" its has syringe. They are going to use this technology to inject us with stuff?
I wonder how long it will take before people start to panic and kill every little but in their house.
I wonder if it could lead to insect population falling. Eventually it will all be bio tech, instead of robots it will be a living bug.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Thats phony IMO.

But I'll bite. Can anyone show me pics of this in flight? Those wings can't lift themselves let alone derive on board power to do any more than flap.

And that needle? Couldn't puncture paper. How is it supposed to drive all the way thru skin to inject anything? Does this thing have explosive bolts or something?

Like a one shot deal... It flys thru an open window, detects IR heat from a body, alights and bang, you're dead. Then like a honey bee it falls to the floor, spent.

People been watching too much Transformers...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
It must be using some sort of signal telling it which way to go. So there has to be some way of jamming it or rendering it useless. Maybe a nice electromagnetic pulse.

Keep a ceiling fan turning...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bring em on.... That will be one fancy toy for my kitties. They will be the envy of the neighborhood.

edit on 20-6-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are alot of paranoid people out there, sheesh!

But I see this technology being heavily used if a massive world war was to break out. Spreading disease to soldiers, poisoning water supplies, power supplies, food supplies, etc. Sabotaging equipment by getting into engines, cutting small wires, setting fire to important documents sitting on a desk.

The possibilities are endless, the scientists behind this technology just have to master how to make everything smaller and more efficient

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Or to inject you with something... You disagree with your government...out comes a tiny Mosqweeto to put you to sleep permanently..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ml5edtoDeath

You think this will get used against them? An enemy wouldn't kill its greatest asset. I don't think this is real. Possible? Absolutely. But why build it at some unimaginable cost when you can just convey the fear of it for a fraction of the price.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

The usual delivery is in food.
Sometimes they dust sticks of gum.

What I'm trying to say that. Scopolamine doesn't kill unless you overdose on it.
And it would be impractical to use with something that small.

Ricin would be much more effective.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No....you are correct about this project.

However they do not even need this type of drone(size of a housefly) when they can use the wiring within your house, apartment, duplex, condo, hotel to create an EMF Live Rendition around the target. I cant prove they have this technology but no one can disprove it either.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe theres a market for robot iguanas that eat these drones.....?
Then they would be hunting 24/7 and the drones wouldnt make em sick....plus you could open the little trap door in the robot iguanas belly, and take the captured drones out for a reprogram job......everyone could have them....
Wifey cheating? Partner with his hand in the till?catch em red handed with unidrone survielance!
For 49 $ month you can rent or catch and reprogram some wild ones....!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen the "dragonfly" ones? If you are not paying very close attention they look (almost) real.
I do like to joke around, but this question is 100% serious. I tried to get some decent photos at the time, but everything turned out a blurry mess from the movement of the camera.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Good thing I kill all flies in my home and maintain a good perimeter of fly paper around the yard too
guess I'll know what to do with the one funny looking fly when I see it....capture it, and take it to the bathroom with me after a good chile dinner

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

in the picture it looks like the fly has a tiny syringe!

they would use it to take a small blood sample and get the dna from someone!!!

Or to inject something... Like poison to kill you, drugs to incriminate you, or even smaller, nanobots to monitor you and take you out at a later date if needed. Preferably at a convenient moment, with instructions to leave the body after death has been detected so there's no evidence... As if a forensic team would find something so small. But I'm sure someone already pointed out some of these possibilities. What can I say, I am laaazzzzy. The first comment I see that makes me think of something and I have to reply, and then on to the next thread... Like I have time to read every comment on every thread! Why should I do that? YOU go do that...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Don't know if anybody has noticed but they have since taken the picture of the robotic fly off the article in the Daily Mail, it talks about it but the picture is no longer there...... Maybe they were told to remove it? I'm thinking whoever made/plans to use it does not want the general population knowing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join