It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, These blew me away.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

edit on 6/20/12 by emsed1 because: BAH! I screwed it up.. I will re=post in a bit

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

The thing that frustrates me about the whole thing is that the newbies and low in hierarchy don't know anything, except lies (they are treated well, and they are shown the whole thing as something completely innocent and harmless, and this is what the beginners end up believing). And that's why the newbie masons always whitewash masonry and their dark deeds - that's why they try to convince people that masons are somehow good and decent people, the good guys of the world, etc.

And then when they finally rise up in 'degrees', and get to actually know something (I think above 22th degree or something along those lines), they are in too deep to be able to ever tell any outsider the truth.

So they perpetuate the same lie - this time KNOWING they are lying, but they of course have no choice at that point.

Either you are a high level mason, or you are an idiot. Please chose one and respond.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I WANT names of these high level Masons and their evil deeds they perform .

My two best friends are 33rd degree SR Masons while I am just a lowly 32nd degree (well former SR Mason since I demitted) , York Rite Mason , Past Master , Past Worthy Patron , Past HP , Past TIM and getting ready to be DDGM and I am still in the dark of the true going-ons in Freemasonry ! I want to know what these evil deeds my two friends are up too , those satanic bast*rds !!! I bet they are brainwashing me with each drink of scotch !

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

about to be DDGM?, I hope your car gets good gas mileage.
My friend is in his last year as our districts DGM.
Luckily, he is retired and has the time it takes to do that job effectively. It's a great responsibility and from what I have seen, sometimes a babysitter. But you have my respect for accepting that position.

That is what these boneheads don't get. Yea, there are two parts to masonry, the active ones who DO STUFF, and the ring masons who send a check once a year. Both are just as much masons, but the active ones actually know what's going on and what it's about.

22nd degree and up. Bwahahahah. Ignorance displayed for all to see.

You are about to be as close to the pinnacle of masonry in your state as can be obtained. I just hope that when you do learn all about the dark side, you remember to wash your hands after the sacrifice. Sometimes the noobs will forget to do that.

again, congrats and my respect brother.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No need to forget that Shriners are based on Sufism. Yet Islamist's or is it Muslims(?) are supposed to be world terrorists... Irony.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Not all of the followers of Islam are terrorists...just the radicals as with any ideology.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
No need to forget that Shriners are based on Sufism. Yet Islamist's or is it Muslims(?) are supposed to be world terrorists... Irony.

Actually, the Shriners are based on drinking beer and riding go-carts. There is absolutely no Sufism in the Shrine.

The 25th degree of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction USA, is based on Sufism though.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join