It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, These blew me away.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Alright people. Maybe you've all seen these but I've seen 2 of them for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I'll post the vids at the end of my post. I've been watching one in perticular. Why because it's so long. Well, they both are long but there's soooo much stuff in the first one, you have to watch it a couple of times. It's called Secrets in Plain sight. It's pretty awesome. Couple it with The Vatican is Rulling the World and they're fantastic. So much stuff mesh together...well anyway. The third one is more like brain candy. I saw it as a kid and somebody on here recommended it. It's pretty good. It's called Donald in Mathmagic Land. It almost feels like the initiation vid for Club 33
But seriously it's pretty good.

Secrets in Plain Sight

Vatican is Ruling the World

Donald in Mathmagic Land

Knock yourselves out. Leave your feed back and enjoy.
edit on 19-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I am about a half-hour into video 1..great information! I will post later when I have watched these..might take a while!

Thanks for posting..I love this stuff!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

We watched Donald in Mathmagic Land with our son the first time when he was three, since he enjoyed it very much and wanted to watch again several times during the past four years (now he is 7), it was amazing how every time we watched it he discovered new elements and was asking more sophisticated questions.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yikes! Nearly 10 hours of videos.

I appreciate the links, but it's going to be hard to get people to watch all that, then come back and comment. I'm going to have to pass. thanks anyways.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You don't have to reply back. You don't even have to watch them now. You can watch a quarter of one next week. Then a little bit more the next week.. Then maybe throw in the Donald Duck thing on slow night. See, everything works out.
I understand. They are quite long. But if you ever get the chance...give it a whirl.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

Yeah, the Mathamagics thing was way more than I expected. As a kid I didn't really have the attention span to watch something like that. I highly recommend it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

The amount of info in that vid is crazy.
Well enjoy it. I sure did.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Now I just want to infiltrate the Freemasons, and see how deep I can get.

I'm only 21, probably a good time to start? Haha

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Also, the first video posted kind of forces one to realize how much information was deliberately left OUT of the Disney animation. As if we are only supposed to know a minute amount of information regarding universal laws & operations.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

By all means, join us. You'll be bored and quit before you're 22.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I'm only 21, probably a good time to start?

Not a good idea. You can probably get 'deep' in, but you can't get back 'out' again.

It's impossible to get 'deep' (or 'high' in hierarchy) in the Masonic system without losing yourself in such ways that you simply -have- to be loyal to them for the rest of your life.

The thing that frustrates me about the whole thing is that the newbies and low in hierarchy don't know anything, except lies (they are treated well, and they are shown the whole thing as something completely innocent and harmless, and this is what the beginners end up believing). And that's why the newbie masons always whitewash masonry and their dark deeds - that's why they try to convince people that masons are somehow good and decent people, the good guys of the world, etc.

And then when they finally rise up in 'degrees', and get to actually know something (I think above 22th degree or something along those lines), they are in too deep to be able to ever tell any outsider the truth.

So they perpetuate the same lie - this time KNOWING they are lying, but they of course have no choice at that point.

That way we end up in a situation where from an outsider's point of view, it looks like all masons, regardless of their 'degree', are telling the same (whitewashing) story about Freemasonry, but the difference is, the 'useful idiots' (the masses, the low in hierarchy) honestly think they are telling the truth, and the higher in hierarchy know full well they are simply spouting lies and more lies (and some disinformation, perhaps as well).

So it looks like an united front, but the others are simply ignorant and stupid, while the others are cunning and deceitful.

How do they trap you so that you must stay loyal to them? Well, I do not know their exact methods, and most of my knowledge is mostly based on intuitive processing of bits and pieces that I have picked up during my incarnation so far, but the point is they make you, for example, do something so horrible (and probably embarrassing, too), that you could never reveal your deed to the rest of the world. That way they have a permanent hold on you. Another method is very likely to be something like holding your 'loved ones' captives, symbolically - meaning, if you tell, something bad will happen to them, etc.

I mean, who would really have the guts to oppose a ruthless, very powerful and rich cult organization, knowing full well what could happen to their families and friends?

No, it can't be done. If you want in, and want to go deep, prepare to remain 'deep' for the rest of your life.

(There is the occult factor also, which probably affects it's members in more ways than one, and in esoteric ways as well, so that the effects can be even more imaginative and horrible than even I can imagine - just by manipulating your chakras at will can create lots of powerful effects, but I don't want to get into that right now)

Be very careful with your dealings with those people.. they are evil, and they make evil people out of originally good and decent folk. And it happens exactly by them going 'in too deep'.

Of course if someone remains good and refuses their rituals and don't make 'oaths', they will probably expelled, but the main point is that they will never be granted 'ascension' through the degrees.

The thing is, it starts so innocently, and it all looks so harmless and filled with smiling, seemingly good people with good intentions at first.. it's so hard to suspect anything in the beginning. Only when you have been indoctrinated enough, drawn too deep, made to give 'oaths' and so on, will you ever be able to rise in 'degrees' and be able to find out what really goes on in the lodges, and what the freemasonry is really all about.

My question always remains: WHY would anyone join Freemasonry? Especially if they don't even know what they are all about? What's anyone's motive to become or be a Freemason, if it's not power and money? What is the motive, tell me. What can you do as a Freemason (for the good of others, for example), that you cannot do without being a Freemason?

This question still remains unanswered, while the wikipedia-like whitewashing goes on. It's sickening to watch all the Freemason-whitewashing and buddy-buddy-"conversation" going on here in ATS and elsewhere.. it really turns my stomach.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Today is the summer solstice. Turn around and go the other wayyyyy!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

You have been asked in another thread but did not answer . If we "low level" Masons do not know what the "High Level" Masons do , how is that you do ? What exactly does these "high level" Masons do , what secret knowledge do they have ? Because for you to know more than us Masons only points out that you are or were a "high Level" Mason yourself .

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Why would any good person want to use deceit? Plus, you'd never really understand Freemasonry going in with that mentality, and you'd be lying from the get go since you're to join without any mercenary motive. I guess for some the ends justify the means, but like Josh said, you'll be bored and leave.

How would you know what it takes to move up the Masonic ladder?

What frustrates me is non-Masons thinking they know more about my order than I do, an actual member. Logically speaking your arguments make no sense either, but common sense isn't really a trait among anti-Masons. Could you please enlighten us as to what constitutes a "high level" Mason and what constitutes a "low level" Mason? Why only two levels, don't you think there would be "mid level" Masons?

What whitewashing? What dark deeds? How about you anti-Masons stop using generalities and man up? Give us some real examples.

22th (sic)? Do you mean 22nd? Well, the numbering system is predominately with the Scottish Rite, which is not the supreme authority over all of Masonry. It only exercises authority over the Scottish Rite bodies, nothing more. Plus, there is much more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite. But lets say for sake of the argument the 22nd degree is the magic line, well, I'm a 32nd, but I have seen nothing that confirms your story of us needing to cover anything up or lie to you. I have never been anything but honest with you...yes, I do mock you all from time to time, but I've never lied.

They didn't trap any of us. We gave our word and I know its a strange thing in today's world, but there are still men who prize integrity and honor.

Cult? What makes us a cult?

lol, I don't think you quite understand the "ascending process" through the degrees nor do you use the proper terms. So unless I'm a high level Mason, I wouldn't know what was going on in my own Lodge...even though I'm a Past Master (someone who has presided over the Lodge) and I'm a current Worshipful Master?

Everyone joins for various reasons, but all must join because they want to.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

"Vatican is Ruling the World", made me lol!

Thanks for the videos, but the illuminati is far worse then the Vatican or anything else you could imagine.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

What frustrates me is non-Masons thinking they know more about my order than I do, an actual member.

It's because he has an Internet connection, and therefore can visit the Freemasonry Watch website. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, you'll get an Internet connection too, and learn all about how evil you are.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

The Vatican does NOT rule the world at all; do some research, those at the top of the pyramid who runs things are in fact from Norman origin - like the British Royal Family.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why infiltrate? Join!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I never said thay did. I just said the video was interesting. And that vidoe doesn't just talk about the vatican. It talks about a whole bunch of things. Watch it. I know you didn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm not evil.

I'm the highest Mason there is.

If you are using logic it would seem that if EVERY SINGLE FREEMASON is telling you the exact same thing, despite never having met each other, it might be that it is true and not whitewashing.

You say in your post, "I don't know..." and you are right.

It's easy for a person to anonymously level charges in an internet forum. Thank God that we don't live by that justice system.

Besides, how effective is a cult that does not advertise, does not recruit, does not solicit and does not proselytize be?

It's hard to brainwash people by saying:

As a Mason, you are to regard the Holy Scriptures as the great light in your profession; they are the unerring standard of truth and justice; and you are to regulate your life and actions by the divine precepts therein contained. No institution was ever raised on better principles, or a more solid foundation than that of ours, which takes the Holy Bible as its corner-stone; nor were ever more excellent rules or useful maxims laid down, than are inculcated in the several Masonic Lectures, which you will learn at your leisure, by conversing with well-informed Brethren, who will be always as ready to give as you will to receive instruction.

There are three great duties which, as a Mason, you are charged to inculcate--to God, your neighbor, and yourself. To God, in never mentioning His name, but with that reverential awe, which is due from a creature to his Creator; to implore His aid in all your laudable undertakings, and to esteem Him as the chief good. To your neighbor, in acting upon the square, doing unto him as you wish he should do unto you; and to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your faculties, or debase the dignity of your profession."

This is from the Masonic Official Monitor Texas (1922)

This is told to every initiate when they enter the lodge for the first time.

To violate this charge is to violate the oath.

So, if you want to know what goes on this is a start.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join