It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 Federal Reserve Board Members gave their own banks $4 trillion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A provision in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act known as the Sanders provision names at least 18 former and current directors from Federal Reserve Banks worked in banks and corporations that collectively received over $4 trillion in low-interest loans from the Federal Reserve.

1. Jamie Dimon, the Chairman and CEO of Jp Morgan Chase has served on the Board of Directors at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York since 2007. During the financial crisis, the Fed provided JP Morgan Chase with $391 billion in total financial assistance. JP Morgan Chase was also used by the Fed as a clearinghouse for the Fed’s emergency lending programs.
~~~~~~
18. Ronald Logue, the former CEO of State Street Corporation, served as a board member of the Boston Federal Reserve Bank from 2006-2007. During the financial crisis, State Street Corporation received a total of $42 billion in financing from the Federal Reserve.

(Source pdf)
pdf
edit on 18-6-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
what makes me laugh is that there is more money in these banks that are physically in circulation or printed.

how is that possible.

that means the majority of the "wealth" or money is nothing more than a computer program, a number on a screen or a number printed on a piece of paper.

they send 18 billion from one computer screen to another computer screen and call it money.

the money that is real for me is printed currency.

the rest is like using windows calculator. you can punch in any number you want, since it doesn't represent an actual amount in physical notes, and essentially email to where ever you want.

take your mortgage for example, do you think your bank actually went to the seller of the house and gave him a stack of cash in the amount of $400,000, for example, and then he went to his bank and deposited it.

that now and days if you can believe it is money laundering. the powers that be are so diabolically in genius that they probably created all this drug trafficking and the war on drugs to eliminate cash from society.

imagine if by law, every transaction actually had to involve the transfer of physical money, regardless of amount even if its done in the bank and is more symbolic than anything else to make it official.

then we can call that real capitalism, and then wealth would be impossible to hoard and take out of the economy.

i don't even think banks carry cash any more. just a few bucks to stock atms and cash money orders.

edit on 18-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

If money to you is printed numbers on colored paper then I feel sorry for you.

You are going to be in shock the day you find out and fully comprehend the truth about money.

The truth is,
There is no such thing.
It is all a sham.
The closest thing there may be to money is precious metals but even thise only have the value we assign to them.
We just make up a number and then that is what it is worth.

Essentially what we have done is assign a number which represents the value of a product or service and then distributed paper with those numbers on them to the masses. But we have to jump thru hoops to get ahold of that paper. We have to offer a product or service ourselves in order to get those papers.

It really is a shame that we are still stuck in this paradigm.
The solution is so easy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There's no such thing as money. It's the biggest magic trick I've ever seen. And precious metals and gems are probably best used in technology, not sitting in some vault or adorning someone's appendages. What a joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Agreed, Gold for instance is the best conductor of electricity known to man yet, we use it to make shiny bracelets and rings out of. God knows, one day we'll find out that we can store data in crystals instead of silicon chips.

The value of the elements that we dig out of mother earth should be based on how much it can help our species evolve, not on how god damned shiney it is.

I am begining to separate myself more and more from the human race the more I come to tearms with just how F ing rediculous this whole sham is. it truely doesn't need to be this way at all.

A system of barter isn't the answer either.

The answer is for everyone to just..........GIVE!!!!
If EVERYONE GIVES then NO ONE will do without!!!!!
edit on 19-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Surely in a couple of minutes someone will come in and tell you how impossible it is. That there is gonna be people who want more than others. Don't let those people distract you. IT IS POSSIBLE. The people who say it isn't are the same people who would take advantage the second they could. They don't believe it's possible because they can't see themselves being good people of a giving nature who only take what is needed. They preach that they want equality but given the chance, they'd take as freely as these scum bankers have. They only preach equality because they're bottom of the heap with the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Right.Its no secret who the rats are.Now how do we go about breaking their stranglehold over the taxpayers and removing these parasites permanently?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nope that would be SILVER. By far the best conductor (when not oxidized.)

However gold is one of the best over time, given the inherent resistance to corrosion.

Anyway, the rest I can totally agree with.

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by MrUncreated

Agreed, Gold for instance is the best conductor of electricity known to man yet, we use it to make shiny bracelets and rings out of. God knows, one day we'll find out that we can store data in crystals instead of silicon chips.

The value of the elements that we dig out of mother earth should be based on how much it can help our species evolve, not on how god damned shiney it is.

I am begining to separate myself more and more from the human race the more I come to tearms with just how F ing rediculous this whole sham is. it truely doesn't need to be this way at all.

A system of barter isn't the answer either.

The answer is for everyone to just..........GIVE!!!!
If EVERYONE GIVES then NO ONE will do without!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It is a very complicated debt based pyramid scheme.

Why do we need growth to not collapse?? What other system needs constant growth to not collapse???
Pyramid scheme/Ponzie scheme.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The OP said 4 trillion but his quotes add up to 400 billion.

Even if it was 4 trillion it ws likely to be the short term (overnight) loans that are paid back the next day. I suspect if you added them all up day after day it might come to 4 trillion. But that's like borrowing your lunch money in the morning and paying it back at night.

No big deal.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The OP said 4 trillion but his quotes add up to 400 billion.

Even if it was 4 trillion it ws likely to be the short term (overnight) loans that are paid back the next day. I suspect if you added them all up day after day it might come to 4 trillion. But that's like borrowing your lunch money in the morning and paying it back at night.

No big deal.

Did you read the entire post including the source or just the quoted portion. My guess is you didn't.

new topics

top topics

join