It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

US superior military technology allows for a hidden war, war against the world.

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't have for you iron clad evidence, if I did I would probably be dead by now. But I am an avid reader, I read everything, I even read both Israeli and Palestinian papers. That is just an example of how far I go to inform myself on many issues.

I am convinced that all that money, half of US budget that for 3 decades went into US military as well as Black Ops has produced incredibly superior technology compared to any other country.

Most notably energy/signals weapons. Impacting weather, generating fog, initiating local earthquakes etc

I now believe US government has ability to take down planes without rockets, to blow up pressurized manufacturing components not with explosives but with focused high frequencies and so on.

I believe that US is waging a hidden war with not only countries like Iran, China, Russia etc. But even with allies like Canada when they are competing economically for something important.

All that technology allows US to get in, do the damage, and no one is the wiser.

Blame bad luck, blame poor engineering, blame whatever, cause you don't have evidence US did it.




posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212
 


So, since you read a lot, I'm supposed to believe united states is at war with the world. Are there any links to the "papers"? Or do those specific papers have anything to do with this?



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
the u.s. practices gangster diplomacy; silver or lead, lead being in the form of a bullet.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
I don't have for you iron clad evidence, if I did I would probably be dead by now. But I am an avid reader, I read everything, I even read both Israeli and Palestinian papers. That is just an example of how far I go to inform myself on many issues.

I am convinced that all that money, half of US budget that for 3 decades went into US military as well as Black Ops has produced incredibly superior technology compared to any other country.

Most notably energy/signals weapons. Impacting weather, generating fog, initiating local earthquakes etc

I now believe US government has ability to take down planes without rockets, to blow up pressurized manufacturing components not with explosives but with focused high frequencies and so on.

I believe that US is waging a hidden war with not only countries like Iran, China, Russia etc. But even with allies like Canada when they are competing economically for something important.




I just think you're looking for any excuse to blame the US for literally anything that occurs in the world, whether that be natural occurrences or any other nations own doing & misfortune



Blame bad luck, blame poor engineering, blame whatever, cause you don't have evidence US did it.


Exactly, so it must just be all in your head



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212
 


You start the thread by stating you have no evidence, but that it's ok. (Guess those Palestinian news rags are real esoteric!)

You end the thread by stating that blaming weather, bad luck, and everything else is not ok because there is no evidence toward American guilt.

Can you please help me understand your logic?




posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212
 





I don't have for you iron clad evidence, if I did I would probably be dead by now. But I am an avid reader, I read everything, I even read both Israeli and Palestinian papers. That is just an example of how far I go to inform myself on many issues.


Dismissing one countries propaganda for another countries propaganda will get you nowhere in the quest for the truth.

It is all proapganda friend. It is better not to really believe everything that you read, no matter the origins, it is better to sit back and observe.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
I don't have for you iron clad evidence, if I did I would probably be dead by now. But I am an avid reader, I read everything, I even read both Israeli and Palestinian papers. That is just an example of how far I go to inform myself on many issues.

I am convinced that all that money, half of US budget that for 3 decades went into US military as well as Black Ops has produced incredibly superior technology compared to any other country.

Most notably energy/signals weapons. Impacting weather, generating fog, initiating local earthquakes etc

I now believe US government has ability to take down planes without rockets, to blow up pressurized manufacturing components not with explosives but with focused high frequencies and so on.


Bang on. No evidence needed.


I believe that US is waging a hidden war with not only countries like Iran, China, Russia etc. But even with allies like Canada when they are competing economically for something important.

No doubt but the Russians and Chinese have system like the u.s and warning systems and shields. And about Canada? Look what happened to Jack Layton.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnittotheground

So, since you read a lot, I'm supposed to believe united states is at war with the world. Are there any links to the "papers"? Or do those specific papers have anything to do with this?


2-3 years back, China started rattling how they will dump the US treasuries because they don't like US foreign policy and they don't like the fact that US is printing (inflating) the dollar making treasuries worth less and less every day etc

Next thing you know, Chinese city Beijing experiences a weather phenomena where darkness came in the middle of the day to the point where street lamps turned on. People thought it was apocalypse, there was panic.

It lasted for 2-3 hours and lifted up.

After that China was all quiet on treasuries and even started buying US bonds again. And this is NOT the only example.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the u.s. practices gangster diplomacy; silver or lead, lead being in the form of a bullet.


Yes this is so clear to people like you and me but others who get their information from mainstream media.
You could flash a pink elephant in front of their eyes and they wouldn't register what they saw.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

I just think you're looking for any excuse to blame the US for literally anything that occurs in the world, whether that be natural occurrences or any other nations own doing & misfortune

so it must just be all in your head


No offense but you sound naive to me. If you read declassified past of United States agencies like the CIA.
Their history is FILLED with examples of sabotage and political influence across the world, even against allies.

Considering modern day capability, it is naive to think that they don't practice same policy anymore.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
You start the thread by stating you have no evidence, but that it's ok. (Guess those Palestinian news rags are real esoteric!)

You end the thread by stating that blaming weather, bad luck, and everything else is not ok because there is no evidence toward American guilt.

Can you please help me understand your logic?



Why are you being such a purposeful jerk. Why would you make fun of me for reading both Israeli and Palestinian viewpoints. Are you against information ? Or do you prefer I only read Israeli papers ?

Looks like your goal is just to do character assassination, make the person look silly. Keep in mind you are not hurting me, this is internet. There is nothing you can do to stop me from expressing my viewpoint.

There was a Russian plane that crashed recently, it was a flight to demonstrate Russian know how in plane building. There was a pre order of those planes something like 140 or so, pre order from many countries in Asia. This was a big business deal.

The plane crashed without any explanation, those pre orders for Russian planes were downsized.

This is not the only example of things going wrong for other countries and right for United States.
edit on 19-6-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Dismissing one countries propaganda for another countries propaganda will get you nowhere in the quest for the truth.

It is all proapganda friend. It is better not to really believe everything that you read, no matter the origins, it is better to sit back and observe.


Here is another example.

Russian satellites costing huge amount of money to build and launch without explanation started shutting down. So often and so mysteriously that it even caused Russians to suspect, hey why is this happening exactly over specific US controlled regions on earth.

There are more examples.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yea you not alone in you reading and having no proof, just like global war on terror is world war 3, but no one will admit. They still want nukes to be used before they say it is ww3



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


I am glad you see things as I do, but I do disagree that Russia and China are on the same technological level as US.

Russia and China never had the currency reserve status which enabled US to print almost unlimited amount of money. Therefore Russia and China never had the resources to take research and development of technology to as high level as US.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I believe this could be true. And i find it funny when people say "you expect me to believe you because...". I don't think you are expecting anything from anybody, other than the standard expectations for adult behavior that so many sadly fail to live up to... I think you are just trying to state your opinion and stimulate conversation... And possibly open up some peoples minds to other perspectives. Why some people seem to be so hurt and have such a problem because of this...I do not know!

I wonder what it would take to be "in the know" about these technologies... Work your way up in the military? A job with the CIA? What's funny is its nearly impossible to do either with a criminal background, but the things you will be doing are right up the same alley as a criminal! You'd think they'd be recruiting certain types of criminals... Not that I am one, but I just thought that was an interesting contradiction.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rory212
 


Even if they were secretly at war with the world; don't you think the world would decide to do something about it?

I'm not $hitting on your idea; I just dont believe it.
It would make an interesting film.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Burnittotheground because: Forgot part of my post



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Attack of 1 or more of the FUBAR 5 in 3,,,2,,,1..



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So the next time my tires burst I can blame the Yanks??

Well THEY ARE the source of the worlds ills


This gives people more excuse to blame them for any old crap... I for one take personal responsibility...

But intriguing post OP..

However I wont be blaming my American cousins for anything and everything any time soon..
edit on 20-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
So the next time my tires burst I can blame the Yanks??

Well THEY ARE the source of the worlds ills


However I wont be blaming my American cousins for anything and everything any time soon..
edit on 20-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)


Obviously your tires bursting isn't American fault. They don't attack individuals unless you are directly involved in something they want.

Lets keep it real



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnittotheground

Even if they were secretly at war with the world; don't you think the world would decide to do something about it?

I'm not $hitting on your idea; I just dont believe it.
It would make an interesting film.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Burnittotheground because: Forgot part of my post


You hit the nail on the head.

Russians Chinese and heck even Canadians have suspicions but no proof. That's the beauty of these black op hit and runs.

If you go to world court or accuse Americans directly, they'll just laugh in your face. You can't prove anything because you don't have the technology the yanks do.

The technology disparity in my opinion is HUGE between US and other countries.

For God's sake trillions of dollars over the decades of secret research and development will buy you very high end technology



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join