It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the name of the christian god ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

i only found something about Kemuel.

I'm talking about the Bible story, such as when an angel spoke to Moses from the burning bush.
It says angel, and so it was, then later said, when asked for a name, I Am.
He was talking about himself as a representative of God, and also was trying to avoid giving people a proper name that they could use for spells and incantations. Instead of taking that advice, they just went ahead and turned I Am into a proper name, and then applied it to God so they could use it to invoke God, exactly what God did not want them doing.
The proper way to invoke the real God is to say the name, Jesus.

edit on 19-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The proper way to invoke the real God is to say the name, Jesus.

jesus does not mind to be envoked ?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

jesus does not mind to be envoked ?

Jesus is rather sharply defined so not easily abused for magic.
The Old Testament god being rather ambiguous and connected with plagues, avenging angels, fire from heaven, and general genocide, is highly subject to abuse to curse people and self-justify various evil human acts.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by autowrench

the letters are vibrated in order to effect the natural order of Nature, and in the calling of demonic inferiors.

where did you get this information ? i never heard of it.

From the Kabbala. This is the formula Moses used to overcome the laws of Nature, and has been hidden in the Zohar for 2000 years.

This formula is called the 72 Names of God. Not names like Betty, Bill and Barbara, but 72 sequences composed of Hebrew letters that have the extraordinary power to overcome the laws of nature in all forms, including human nature. The 72 Names are each a 3-letter sequence that act like an index to specific, spiritual frequencies. By simply looking at the letters, as well as closing your eyes and visualizing them, you can connect with these frequencies. The 72 Names work as tuning forks to repair you on the soul level.

The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram.

The LBRP includes The Kabbalistic Cross, The Formulation Of The Pentagram and The Evocation Of The Archangels

The Kabbalistic Cross Vibrating The God Names

Touch your forehead, vibrate Ah-Tah.
Point down, covering the groin, vibrate Mahl-Koot.
Touch right shoulder, vibrate Vih-G'boo-Rah.
Touch left shoulder, vibrate Vih-G'doo-Lah.
Fold hands at chest, vibrate Lih-Oh-Lahm, Ah-Men.

Formulation Of The Pentagram

Go to East, draw pentagram, point to center, vibrate Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh.
Carry line to the South, draw pentagram, point to center, vibrate Ah-Doh-Nye.
Repeat, but carry line to West, vibrate Eh-Heh-Yah.
Repeat, but carry line to North, vibrate Ah-Glah.
Carry line to East, completing circle, return to center.

Evocation Of The Archangels

Hands out, say before me, Rah-Fay-El,
Behind me, Gahb-Ray-El,
On my right hand Mih-Chai-El,
And on my left hand Ohr-Ree-El,
For about flames the pentagram,
And within me shines the six-rayed star.
Repeat steps 1-5

Ritual Source
Tuning the Spirit is paramount to Ascension, although this is not the only way to do it.

The Kabbalah

The Vibratory Formula and its Use in Daily Ritual Work

Qabbalah - Kabbalah

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

thanks for the information. so, the spirits react to "coded" vibrations ? very interesting.
what happens, if you just speak these words without thinking them ? i could imagine, the thinking or reading the words in the mind is a necessity to reach the spiritual level, speaking is additional and not necessary.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
His personal name is YHVH.

second line.

That too is a Magickal Incantation, and is listed in the Kabbala and several Grimores. the letters are vibrated in order to effect the natural order of Nature, and in the calling of demonic inferiors. "Yud Hey Vav He!"

It may be some sort of magical incantation, but I wasn't practicing anything when he told me his name. I've got real good ears and he didn't say 'Yud Hey Vav He'! He said, 'YHVH!" The way he pronounced it was Yah (rhymes with ma) and veh (rhymes with weigh).

I would also like to say, that there are different discriptions of what the audible voice of God sounds like. If I had to pick one that what I heard aligned with, it would have to be thunder. His voice was rich, deep and gravelly. I'll even go as far as to say he sounded angry or upset when he said it. Then again, maybe my perception was off balance with something coming at me from a different.... dimension.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

His voice was rich, deep and gravelly.

did you hear the voice in your head or was it disembodied ?
edit on 21-6-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

thanks for the information. so, the spirits react to "coded" vibrations ? very interesting.
what happens, if you just speak these words without thinking them ? i could imagine, the thinking or reading the words in the mind is a necessity to reach the spiritual level, speaking is additional and not necessary.

I cannot tell you, these things must me learned on your own. You will learn that there are many out there who wish to be Gods. I was actually confronted by two who told me that, and repeated the four vowel name, but I could see what they really are, and so will anyone who get there. This is the Magick of Solomon the King.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I thought God's name is Howard. "Our Father who art in Heaven, Howard be thy name...."

kidding of course, God.

Thanks again for making it rain in my car, by the way.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

His voice was rich, deep and gravelly.

did you hear the voice in your head or was it disembodied ?
edit on 21-6-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

My husband was lying right next to me and did not hear it, so I think it's safe to assume it was meant for my ears only.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You will learn that there are many out there who wish to be Gods.

isn't this similar to the mormon believes ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

interesting, i had similar things happen to me, but these voices had different "masks". as a man, woman, child etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Jesus called god Aumen. Which traces back to triune god theme with Ptah. That then goes back to Enki in Sumeria.

It appears some like to assign Jesus god being Yahweh and that appears wrong!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Well, I am not a Mormon, so I do not know.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Jesus called god Aumen. Which traces back to triune god theme with Ptah. That then goes back to Enki in Sumeria.

It appears some like to assign Jesus god being Yahweh and that appears wrong!

Verse?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WHATEVER NAME YOU CONJURE. GET IT

NOBODY

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by metatronobody

what ? i don't doubt, that there is only one god, i asked for name of the christian version. no need to cap and be rude.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This question came to my mind yesterday, can anyone help me out ?

I know, the god of the jews is Jehova, the god of the muslims is Allah and Jesus is the son of god.
Isn't there a name because of the trinity, a different deity model ?

Hi icepack

So many people get mixed up on this, after spending hundreds of hours researching this myself over many years.

I concluded that "IN ENGLISH" it is Jehovah, of course in other languages it is pronounced differently. And spelled differently and I agree with the other posters. The picture you posted from the fifteen hundreds is proof positive too.

Divine Name KJB
If you read an "ENGLISH" bible the names are all anglicized.

Other Bibles

Isaiah 42:8

American Standard Version
I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

Darby Bible Translation
I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Green's Literal Translation
I am Jehovah; that is My name; and I will not give My glory to another, nor My praise to engraved images.

NWT
I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.

Julia E. Smith Parker Translation
I Jehovah, this my name: and my glory I will not give to another, and my praise to carved images.

New Simplified Bible
I ALONE AM JEHOVAH. THAT IS MY NAME. I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY TO ANOTHER! I will not let idols share my praise.

Young's Literal Translation
I am Jehovah, this is My name, And Mine honour to another I give not, Nor My praise to graven images.

Elberfelder 1905 (German)
Ich bin Jehova, das ist mein Name; und meine Ehre gebe ich keinem anderen, noch meinen Ruhm den geschnitzten Bildern.

La Biblia Reina-Valera
Yo Jehová: este es mi nombre; y á otro no daré mi gloria, ni mi alabanza á esculturas.

The Hebrew itself, Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament
H589 אני I H3068 יהוה the LORD: H1931 הוא that H8034 שׁמי my name:

H3068 יהוה - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Number
Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions
יהוה
Jehovah = "the existing One"
1. the proper name of the one true God

Finally and this is very personal for me, I have used the name "Jehovah" to fight off demon harassment some years ago in a situation somebody else created, so that proved to me once and for all what God's name is. And it is powerful, even the demons who are so much stronger than fleshly creatures are forced to back down when it is used out loud and correctly. After that experience nobody can convince me I am wrong, if you would have had it, you too would believe God's name is Jehovah as well.
But by all means continue your quest for the truth in this matter.

PS: There is a lot of prejudice towards this name for some reason, but the Google translator is not prejudice it just translates the Hebrew Tetragrammaton to English.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by metatronobody
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WHATEVER NAME YOU CONJURE. GET IT

NOBODY

Then how, pray tell, do you explain these other Gods found in the Bible?
If every word is true, then these are real Gods, and did not the God of the OT command, "have no other Gods before me?" Explain, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join