It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dunipop

good point ...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

they are not higher. They are on eof us, And want nothing more. They serve us. And have no asperations to dictate. Unike your beloved NWO billionare politicians who simply want all of us to do whatever they say

They get to to keep their wealth and life of privilege regardless of their perceived, "service" to the unwashed masses.
There are people who devote their whole life to serving others without the benefits of a life of luxury and pampering.

The servant of the people argument is weak and real stretch of the imagination.
edit on 6/18/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling always spelling! *&^^%^%@%@$^$%

edit on 6/18/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling always spelling! *&^^%^%@%@$^$%

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The real issue here is when Jones spews this BS, he changes the perceived validity of conspiracy theories. Then, most will assume EVERYTHING he covers is nothing more than garbage. That selfish attention whore *******.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by Sparky63

I won't bow to the Monarchy. But I'll be damned if I'm going to bow and let myself by shacked by the NWO who want to replace them!

One may find my 'insolence' amusing The other will kill me.

Then our thinking is not too far apart. Who knows...maybe we will go down together both defiant to the end.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dunipop

Care to prove any of that or are we purely in the realm of unproved theories?

Yeah thats what i thought.

Ignore the facts i provided and reply with bilderburg rule the world

Typical.
When was the last time the royal family exerted its power?
edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is some news today that is fitting and more of what we all should expect:
www.infowars.com...

UK soldiers sacked days before pension date

London Telegraph | Soldiers were sacked days before they qualified for a full pension, families of servicemen have complained.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

If you're going to quote another website, you should do it properly.. Provide a source link and encase the quoted text properly..

Or was it plagiarism instead?

mercouris.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
www.infowars.com...

London Telegraph | Soldiers were sacked days before they qualified for a full pension, families of servicemen have complained.

i think if you posted the actual sources not some infowars spin article will help people take it more seriously.

Theres more proof that infowars & AJ lie to us more then the MSN now days.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaymp

I did not even watch the video, kept lagging out for some reason...so took it as a sign, so cannot really comment too much on the content in it ...

AJ for sure has issues, think we all should keep a close eye on him and what is about to follow, as his predictions have been coming true one after the other and even he did not understand how bad it was going to get and now is in shock...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by dunipop

Care to proof any of that or are we purely in the realm of unproved theories?

lol shocker... the most ignorant people always refuse to do their own research... they want YOU to spoon feed them all the info... Look, put that aspartame-enriched diet coke down and spend a few hours researching the Bilderberg group... then come back in this thread...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Not to sure about AJ and his mission, one hand seem him as being real and on the other seeing him being someone more about his ego then then messages and sadly I am not going to be any better then he, as must admit he has guts more than most folks I know and while he talks lot of smack and trash and flames the Queen... he has revealed and exposed more corruption then most sites and people combined over the years with his collection of articles compiled and his movie collection is out of site, for those that have not ever seen them all..

Who else is better than AJ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a crown and anchor of the highest order. As for those keyboard warriors that continue to have a pop at the UK how about you foxtrot oscar...

Take a look in the mirror and then think deeply about what your country has achieved and where you think it will be in 50 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man.

I'd hate to go to the store with Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunipop

reply to post by dunipop

lol shocker... the most ignorant people always refuse to do their own research... they want YOU to spoon feed them all the info... Look, put that aspartame-enriched diet coke down and spend a few hours researching the Bilderberg group... then come back in this thread...

Oh the old burden of proof is on the critic not the person who is asserting a claim.
How logical of you (sarcasm)
I've research the most fascinating group in history but i have yet to read anything that really shows that they controlthe world.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

www.infowars.com...

i think if you posted the actual sources not some infowars spin article will help people take it more seriously.

Proof? That video is so absurd , the very fact that you posted it claiming it was PROOF that Alex Jones was lying really says a lot about you! I guess the 'buzzer" sound is your proof...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Bixxi3

Who else is better than AJ?

He really hasn't done much if im honest he may have done at one point but not for many years.

Just because he is the best of the worst doesn't mean we should put up with him.

I would say ATS is better then AJ because with ATS a topic is open to discussion and argued by millions of users around the world. AJ is just a guy shouting as loud as possible and using unnamed sources as proof.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.infowars.com...

Proof? That video is so absurd , the very fact that you posted it claiming it was PROOF that Alex Jones was lying really says a lot about you! I guess the 'buzzer" sound is your proof...

didi hurt your feeling some how? The video shows the mass amount of BSAJ has come out with.
But hey why don't you put down the coke and do some researching

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would love a weekend shooting on Balmoral.
My aim is TRUE.......

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Alex Jones is entitled to the opinion his producers have scripted for him to say

Its very easy to have a pop at a high profile target of opportunity, and to blow hot air over such things and get upset and make a fuss as long as your listeners keep buying the products you endorse, keep paying for your subscription and thus pay your wages.

See.... there is being controversial and then there is being paid to be controversial. That's what shock jocks are all about.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by dunipop

Oh the old burden of proof is on the critic not the person who is asserting a claim.
How logical of you (sarcasm)
I've research the most fascinating group in history but i have yet to read anything that really shows that they controlthe world.

lol.. yeah ok... justifying his own ignorance... Like people have any time to waste helping you! Poor guy...
edit on 18-6-2012 by dunipop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join