It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by Dark Vengeance
Fair enough, you are obviously the voice of the UK and know what the UK want

Just don't visit us or else you might find yourself examining the decor in the Tower

Why not put YOUR efforts into sorting out YOUR own country and leave ours to us

I don't speak for anyone, especially the UK, but if you watch the video the OP posted YOUR propaganda from YOUR country is all over OUR magazine covers and news. I think that gives me the right to have an opinion.

Of course you can have an opinion, and that's all it is. An opinion based on what your seeing on your news. Doesn't mean it's true or factual. I'm English and can criticise my own countries failings but will always rise to defend the UK when someone else decides they want to, (how can I say it?), have a pop. If I believed everything I read (on ATS) or heard about the yanks, then I'd probably be spouting opinion that upset a good few of you.

I do however take great offence when a nobod suggests I'm a moron because I support (and will defend) our Royal Family, much the same as our Armed Forces swear allegiance to our Queen.

As I say, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

I really am piddling myself here with you "so much better" people. So what great country do you hail from because I doubt very much that yours has a better history
If you think that Britain has a good history you are either a psychopath or very very dumb.

Me dumb? I'm not the twonk whose spouting cobblers. What fine country are you hiding in?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

I really am piddling myself here with you "so much better" people. So what great country do you hail from because I doubt very much that yours has a better history
If you think that Britain has a good history you are either a psychopath or very very dumb.

Me dumb? I'm not the twonk whose spouting cobblers. What fine country are you hiding in?
Where I come from is irrelevant. I am able to criticize my own country unlike yourself.
Face the facts and then maybe I might tell you.
Stop avoiding the points people are making.
You are only proving us right by ignoring the conversation and making comments like you just did to me.

The queen does not care about you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How would you know?? And your country and it's history is fine and dandy? I suspect not

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Has this really been reduced to "yeah well your country sucks.. nuh uhhh YOURS sucks worse" type of argument!? LMAO!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Lannister

First of all, The Queen has no real power.

I live in the UK, have worked in various jobs and roles etc.....I've followed politics since the early 80's and I assure you, The Queen has no power - but of course you'll know better than me??

So what were the links I just posted then? She might not do much on a local level (aside from naming towers after herself), but on a national stage she has been... active to say the least.

But it has nothing to do with you at all.
It is up to the people of the four countries that comprise the UK.
Scotland will get a chance to vote on independance very soon.
The vast majority of people in Northern Ireland are in favour of remaining in the Union.
To be honest I'm not that sure about Wales.
There is an increasing number of people in England who want an English parliament whilst retaining The Union.

You're right, it has nothing to do with me. It was an opinion. But it's good to see Scotland will have a chance to vote on independance. I'm curious about Wales though.

On what grounds?
Certainly not according to English or Scottish Law.

I meant more accepting the union to begin with.

And why would they do that?
What is the point?

See above.

Well you certainly seem it.

Do we really need to go here? I haven't said one thing that would indicate I was anti English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish. Just because I don't support a union or a monarch doesn't mean I hate the people of an entire nation.

Part English?????

I'm fully, 100% English, so what?

We Brits aren't like Americans etc......the whole concept of Irish / Italian American is ridiculous and reeks of a desperation to cling onto some national heritage and culture.

1/4 English to be exact and I'm damn proud of my heritage.

How has Queen Elizabeth 'done nothing but bring pain and suffering to the world'?

All I seem to have read is emotion and very little if any reasoning at all.

I mentioned the family not the Queen. But if we really want to go into it we can bring up Diana or the links I posted about Canadian parliament. The history of the family in question should stir emotions in anyone.

Well if there is you've done a very poor job of explaining it so far.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Has this really been reduced to "yeah well your country sucks.. nuh uhhh YOURS sucks worse" type of argument!? LMAO!!

Well considering the topic and the faceless half wits that are jealous of the UK and have to resort to being EXperts on the UK then I'm afraid it has. Regardless of where you live, people should have the balls to stand up for their country and be patriotic...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well considering the topic and the faceless half wits that are jealous of the UK and have to resort to being EXperts on the UK then I'm afraid it has. Regardless of where you live, people should have the balls to stand up for their country and be patriotic...

Being Patriotic is not about mindlessly supporting anyone that wraps themselves in a flag.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well this Englishman says it is. You come in my house or walk down an English road and bad mouth our country or monarchy then you'd get a bit more than a flea in your lug hole.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well this Englishman says it is. You come in my house or walk down an English road and bad mouth our country or monarchy then you'd get a bit more than a flea in your lug hole.

Lol. How very redneck of you.

"You talk bad bout dem people dat been ruling over us we gon git r dun"

Oh God. Are you from the West Virginia of the UK?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
45 years of LIVING in the UK so with respect, I have a little bit more experience than most of you "overseas" experts.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Stop with the snide personal attacks already. There's tons of silly people in every country and every village has to have at least one (so everyone else can feel superior).

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

LOL I just can't imagine being blindly patriotic to any country or jealous of any country for that matter. Well ok.. I'm a little jealous of anyone who lives in a tropical country.
I have come to understand over the years that each country has plenty that is good and worth being patriotic over, but far too many of us like to stick our heads in the sand when it comes to criticism of our 'country' as if it somehow takes away what good there is. I'm sure there is plenty good about England, hell I have quite a few friends that are British. Just as there are plenty of wonderful things about my country (America), but I'll be the first to stand up and say there is corruption, there is wrong doing of all sorts by my government, and there are things in my countries history that I can not in good conscience be proud of or stand up for. I would never dare stand up for my President knowing he were corrupt or had done bad/wrong/ect.. things. He is 'just' a man, certainly no one so grande that he is worth higher praise than anyone else. Look back to the history of the US in our treatment of black people and the way our government condoned such things. They condoned it with their laws and made things acceptable, even when they were morally wrong. My countrymen and women are good people, I stand up for my country, I stand up for the people. I deplore the government and the level of corruptness within it. I deplore what my government on many occasions through history have done and stood for. I am patriotic within reason and refuse to turn a blind eye to the evils of my own nation just so I can wave a flag around and say I'm a good American.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

45 years of LIVING in the UK so with respect, I have a little bit more experience than most of you "overseas" experts.

With respect, has your government done anything bad within those 45 years? Anything that you wouldn't be proud of at any rate? This is an honest question, I'm not being snide.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well if we stop the Brit bashing for a moment, and get back to Alex Jones. Do a google search on Alex Jones controlled opposition.
People I have respect for state Jones is controlled opposition. Jones is sidelining dissent by throwing mud at Queen Elizabeth.
Jones treated Bohemian Grove like a big joke, but it is not a joke. Once again, sidelining dissent.

Nixon described Bohemian Grove as "the most goddamn faggy thing I have ever seen in my life". Now our US politicians who meet there are perverts. They have fake (hopefully) human (children) sacrifice in front of the satanic idol Moloch. See the attendees. By making a joke out of a serious issue, Jones did us all a disservice.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm
Now just because this website is jesus is saviour dot com, I am not making a religious statement. It was just a convenient source.

"The bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008."

Moloch from Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...
"As a god worshipped by the Phoenicians and Canaanites, Moloch had associations with a particular kind of propitiatory child sacrifice by parents. Moloch figures in the Book of Deuteronomy and in the Book of Leviticus as a form of idolatry (Leviticus 18:21: “And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Moloch”). In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where apostate Israelites and followers of various Baalim and Caananite gods, including Moloch, sacrificed their children by fire (2 Chr. 28:3, 33:6; Jer. 7:31, 19:2-6).

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I think it's about time the world got rid of royalty it's pointless. It's the same as hollywood celebrity, just a waste of time and distraction from real problems.
God slay the queen

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddz420
Yeah, I think it's about time the world got rid of royalty it's pointless. It's the same as hollywood celebrity, just a waste of time and distraction from real problems.
God slay the queen

Honestly if we got rid of the Queen we would have to get rid of about 99.9% of all politicians just to be fair.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am very Patriotic i am Welsh/British and i come from the common ends of the British class. So here it is from my lips the queen means to me and most British absolutely nothing but a tourist attraction. Americans please do not think that all brits drink tea an posses plates an tea cups with the royal family on them.
the royal family are just celebrity's who are holding on to a dwindling spotlight. Soon they will drop so low the queen will be in big brother or dancing on ice

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

So what were the links I just posted then?

So the democratically elected Canadian Prime Minister asked The Canadian Governor General to dissolve Parliament and thus instigate another democratic General Election as his government was defeated.

First of all it's The Governor General who has dissolved parliament - in accordance with Canadian law etc - and not actually The Queen.

And it's not as if they have done anything illegal or are trying to suppress democratic process.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper will visit the Governor General today to dissolve Parliament, setting the stage for a federal election in early May.

The Harper government was defeated in the House of Commons on Friday on a non-confidence motion declaring the government in contempt of Parliament.

It is the first time in Canadian history that a government has been found in contempt

www.infowars.com...

If any UK government was ever found in contempt, (most of them probably should have been but that's another discussion entirely), then I would fully expect a General Election to follow.

Nothing to be shocked about here, it's just tradition and process and only those ignorant of it will try to make something out of it.

She might not do much on a local level (aside from naming towers after herself), but on a national stage she has been... active to say the least.

Examples please.
And she doesn't name anything after herself, other people name things after her for some reason.

You're right, it has nothing to do with me. It was an opinion.

Which everyone is entitled to.

As a point of interest on what do you base your opinion, the wishes of the people directly affected or something else?

But it's good to see Scotland will have a chance to vote on independance.

You didn't know that?

I'm curious about Wales though.

Don't be, it's a god forsaken place......only joking, had some good times there.

Parts of Wales are very nationalist, other parts not so.

I think it's generally accepted that the independance movement in Wales isn't quite as strong as the one in Scotland.

Much will depend on the outcome of the Scottish vote I guess.

I meant more accepting the union to begin with.

You do know that The Union was instigated at the behest of the Scottish when King James VI of Scotland ascended to the English throne and that since then they have been more than willing partners in The Union?

And exactly how was it treasonous according to either English, Scottish or Northern Ireland Law?

See above.

Sorry, you've got me there - I know it could easily be me being a simpleton but see what above?

Do we really need to go here? I haven't said one thing that would indicate I was anti English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish. Just because I don't support a union or a monarch doesn't mean I hate the people of an entire nation.

I understand and accept that - unfortunately not everyone can differentiate the two.

But I still fail to see any reasoning behind your dislike of either The Union or a monarch.
What exactly is it that you dislike?

1/4 English to be exact and I'm damn proud of my heritage.

All my Grandparents came from various parts of Ireland.
I take a bit of pride in my Irish heritage.
But I am 100% English and would never dream of calling myself Irish-English.

I mentioned the family not the Queen

So when you said 'the monster on the throne' you weren't talking about The Queen?

. But if we really want to go into it we can bring up Diana

Why don't you?
At least then you'll be providing some reasoning for your hatred and dislike rather than just emotion etc.

or the links I posted about Canadian parliament.

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

The history of the family in question should stir emotions in anyone.

What about their history?
Examples please.

And do you really think that they were / are any worse than other ruling families dynasties etc through the years?

All in all they aren't that special really and I really fail to see why so many people are obsessed with them - especially non-Brits.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

With respect, has your government done anything bad within those 45 years? Anything that you wouldn't be proud of at any rate? This is an honest question, I'm not being snide.

Of course it has. But our monarchy isn't our government and it's the anti British posts that get my goat. Without derailing this thread further or offending anyone, if I posted a YT vid or referred to a blog that said "George Washington was a bloated parasite" then I'd expect a few upset people... Of course it isn't helped by those that think they know what their talking about when in reality they know very little

edit on 18/6/12 by Dark Vengeance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join