It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by dunipop

Originally posted by Physic
Here is some news today that is fitting and more of what we all should expect:
www.infowars.com...

UK soldiers sacked days before pension date

London Telegraph | Soldiers were sacked days before they qualified for a full pension, families of servicemen have complained.

i think if you posted the actual sources not some infowars spin article will help people take it more seriously.

Theres more proof that infowars & AJ lie to us more then the MSN now days.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Proof? That video is so absurd , the very fact that you posted it claiming it was PROOF that Alex Jones was lying really says a lot about you! I guess the 'buzzer" sound is your proof...

didi hurt your feeling some how? The video shows the mass amount of BSAJ has come out with.

right, how would you know, you are so ignorant... Btw... who are you going to vote for Romney or Obama? Serious question..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by dunipop

Care to proof any of that or are we purely in the realm of unproved theories?

Yeah thats what i thought.

lol shocker... the most ignorant people always refuse to do their own research... they want YOU to spoon feed them all the info... Look, put that aspartame-enriched diet coke down and spend a few hours researching the Bilderberg group... then come back in this thread...

Oh the old burden of proof is on the critic not the person who is asserting a claim.
How logical of you (sarcasm)
I've research the most fascinating group in history but i have yet to read anything that really shows that they controlthe world.

lol.. yeah ok... justifying his own ignorance... Like people have any time to waste helping you! Poor guy...
edit on 18-6-2012 by dunipop because: (no reason given)

Its called a logical fallacy but thats ok i don't expect much from someone defending AJ and cherry picking my posts. I don''t think i have time for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dunipop

Oh and another one ever heard of a loaded question? lol your really going through the list aren't you

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Sparky63
Some people seem bred to bow and scrape. They are programmed from birth to be subservient and view others as superior.
I have a problem with the very notion of bowing to anyone regardless of their claims to royalty or privilege. But that's just me. Not being British, thoughts of the Queen rarely cross my mind. But since I view all politicians, be they dictators, monarchs, or elected officials with the same measure of scorn and distrust, I find myself more closely aligned with Alex Jones on this issue.

Well, well done for showing your mentality. You know what a bow means don't you? It's roughly the equivalent of shaking hands. A handshake was originally to show your sword hand holds no sword. A Bow was to show your respect that the person you do it to wasn't about to cut off your head. As you say, you prefer to listen to the views of Alex Jones because you are..... well, a bit of a conspiracy sheep by the sound of it.

My feelings about bowing to so called royalty have nothing to do with Alex Jones. Like I said...Some men are trained to be subservient. Bowing is not for me. I will shake hands, man to man, eye to eye, but I will not be compelled to bow, to any man. If you are inclined to lower your head before someone who considers themselves superior to you, that's your right. I choose not to...That is my right.
edit on 6/18/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling always spelling! *&^^%^%@%@$^$%

Then you really didn't read what I put did you? Shaking hands and bowing of head is essentially the same thing. I'm no more 'trained' to be subdervient than you are, but I do understand the basic concept of politeness and courtesy. If you don't, please take a second to think if the weakness is mine or yours.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oi! Hands of my Queen! We have just celebrated the Diamond Jubilee. She is in her 80s and showed how well she has done her duty by standing on a barge for four hours alongside Prince Philip, her husband. When she was crowned in the coronation of 1953, the Queen made an oath which she has kept to this day which was to serve her people, and she has done so with deadication, compassion and caring. Sure there were dark moments such as when Princess Diana died but the Queen has done the UK proud and has never wavered once. I dont know what the future holds for the Royal Family, but I for one respect my Queen. She is a remarkable woman indeed. I have never met her but if I did I would shake her by the hand and say Thank You for all that you have done for my country. Long Live The Queen!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Sorry but after what The monarchs have done in the past and there crimes, i dont like them at all and they dont want other nations to have a monarch because its primitive? And what did David Cameron say?

Kings and Pharaohs of our time
Shouldn't that be the same for Britain?

Its time for Britain to stop playing Kings and Pharaohs of our time.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If the british want to pay their tax dollars to maintain a queen let them. But maybe it should be on a voluntary basis, like a donation, to which all the protestants can participate. We Christians do keep our pope. If they dont want a monarchy in their country, I am sure they would become active against it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Physic

I know many probably feel the monarchy is an archaic institution.

I'm an American, and I still have to disagree.

In fact, not only is the monarchy a deep part of the British Identity, but I also feel it serves a valuable service.

Hear me out, and see if you agree....

Imagine if you will, a person groomed since birth into a life of public service. Their only motivation, instilled in them since birth, is the welfare of their people. Unlike other politicians, they aren't looking to get in, fatten their wallets, then retire.

No, instead, they are surrounded by the good life, in exchange for complete and lifelong public service.

To be honest, I think the Brits have really hit on something here with their balance of a monarchy, and elected officials. It's a good balance, and the ultimate check and balance against corruption.

An archaic institution, or a clever innovation? Personally, I have to go with the latter.

That's a great post and is exactly why the monarchy still work in a modern society.
They say she has no influence in politics and while it is true that she remains impartial politically the Prime Minister meets with her every week to report on parliamentary matters and to give advice if any is sought.
The fact that she has done this every week with every PM in her service as Queen allows her to give insight on previous PM's decisions.
This video shows her and her relationship with previous PM's.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
If the british want to pay their tax dollars to maintain a queen let them. But maybe it should be on a voluntary basis, like a donation, to which all the protestants can participate. We Christians do keep our pope. If they dont want a monarchy in their country, I am sure they would become active against it.

Actually because of the amount of land she owns. she actually makes money for the state.

The £36.7m paid to the Queen in 2006/07 was to cover hers and Prince Philips expenses.The remainder of the Royal Family are paid by The Queen with the exception of Prince Charles who earns his own income from the Duchy of Cornwall. Her Majesty actually paid the Treasury £190.8m in 2006/07 from the income from the Crown Estates, so she is returning nearly 75% to the Treasury of what is rightly her income.
Source- the civil list
[/quote

I think its worth it to add that she pays income tax just like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

It's not about how much you "pay"! You do not "pay" she TAKES! That is the point, I dispute how much she actually does bring in. I mean it's like saying without a queen no-one would could here and thats BS! Yes you wouldn't get much for your money with alex jones but then I've not given him a penny and I've seen ALL his documentaries for free! Yes that's right he shows them for FREE!

It is the principle of the thing! No-one should be born into that kind of position! It's wrong mate, you can spin it anyway you like. But they shouldn't be able to FORCE anyone to "pay" anything!

You obviously won't understand any of this though! lol

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

Lizards.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
Then you really didn't read what I put did you? Shaking hands and bowing of head is essentially the same thing. I'm no more 'trained' to be subdervient than you are, but I do understand the basic concept of politeness and courtesy. If you don't, please take a second to think if the weakness is mine or yours.

Thanks for sharing your opinion on the meaning of bowing, especially when it comes to Royalty. I do not agree with your argument. If it was essentially the same thing why would it be considered improper for Britons to shake hands with the Queen or other royalty.
Your argument in my opinion is weak. My disagreeing with your argument does not mean that I did not read your post. Logical fallacy, my friend.

You can be polite and courteous without bowing your head to someone who considers themself your superior.

edit on 6/18/2012 by Sparky63 because: removed excessive quotes

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

ATS is an entity and not really what was asking for, thanks for not saying Rush or Beck.

ATS has some good points and members discussions and original content and as far as websites go...however that was not my point and my question was, name one source for media,preferable a host, can be a station like FOX news or BBC News, however was thinking name one reporter and if we want to mogul...talk show host is what asking, nothing else

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

Lol! No she hasn't. Sh1t, she is worth a few hundredn million herself, how did she amass that wealth? Oh yes, by siphoning it off from the Taxes.
As per, 'putting her kids in harms way'... Emm, no. That Prince o yours who 'fought' in Afghanistan was miles and miles away from the real fighting. He was just there to boost morale for the men actually fighting. Do you really think he is going to risk his pampered little ass? Not likely.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
afaik, the Monarchy took absolute power away from evil land barrons. They then centralized the power, making laws uniform and fair for their subjects. Often, the rule was by consent.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Say what you want about Alex Jones, but he was spot on with this. That inbred monster and her family (that includes a prince wishing to return as a virus) has been a parasite to the English people for hundreds of years. 80% of the English hate her. Only the drooling morons of the country actually support her.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So it's Alex Jones calling names? I don't give any more of a # about him than I do the damn Queen. They are equally nobodies to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

God save the queen

Lol! No she hasn't. Sh1t, she is worth a few hundredn million herself, how did she amass that wealth? Oh yes, by siphoning it off from the Taxes.
As per, 'putting her kids in harms way'... Emm, no. That Prince o yours who 'fought' in Afghanistan was miles and miles away from the real fighting. He was just there to boost morale for the men actually fighting. Do you really think he is going to risk his pampered little ass? Not likely.

There are no safe places in Afghanistan, the Taliban attacks at will even in the capital. What right do you have to mock those that serve?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
Say what you want about Alex Jones, but he was spot on with this. That inbred monster and her family (that includes a prince wishing to return as a virus) has been a parasite to the English people for hundreds of years. 80% of the English hate her. Only the drooling morons of the country actually support her.

Then perhaps I'm one of your so called moron's and your obviously a prize twonk. 80% hate her? Your trumping out your trap

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh and what is with this 'god save the queen' bs? Why not God save thy neighbor, God save the trash man, God save the road workers.. ect.. You know, people who actually do something and make our worlds work on a day to day basis. What makes the queen so much better that everyone says that?
edit on 18-6-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join