It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Yes, please I have no issue with being King and if anyone here does not want to be King or Queen, please raise your hand?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by Maxatoria

very good observation and point, lot of Americans are not aware of the bloodlines and naive as to what and who is running the Country...they just do whatever they are told, same as those who serve the Queen...no questions, :anything you say me lord

Indeed.
1 Family has always ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree, All Related But One

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by mainidh

So you love the royal family which has blood on its hands? and which taken over most if not all of Europe?

Uhhh?

Could you possibly elaborate on how the Royals have taken over Europe ?

And could you please tell me how the Queen "today" in a very very different world has blood on her hands?

Your great great great granddad killed mine in a drunken argument... therefore YOU ARE A MURDEROUS PIG AND I WANT TO KILL YOU, let it go buddy i suggest seeing a doctor, you should be intelligent enough to know that it is an asset of stupid ignorant people and does the world no good, the problem is not them now, its you now

Forgive & forget and get on with your life, you'll feel a better person for it and will be able to live a happy life

If not keep letting your emotions & hate rule your head
edit on 18-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Yes, I agree

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mclarenmp4

Minority now, because of why?>

Celtic fans are a minority of people that occupy the country of Scotland. Pretty simple really.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Er WTF? Look you can say what you like about alex jones I couldn't give a toss. But to compare him to the queen is RETARDED! People who give alex money do so by their own FREE WILL as apposed to the people the give the queen money! Infact they don't give her money at all! She believes she has some kind of divine RIGHT to TAKE it! There is a very distinct difference!

The whole idea of a royal family is sick and so far away from civilized it hurts my brain! How you can compare these sickos to alex jones is beyond me! I mean for 1 alex doesn't just sit there and give his opinion! Most of it comes from other sources! Some of them are lame stream sources! He has guests on some of which are really fascinating and most you just wouldn't see on the lame stream!

I really can't be bothered to argue over alex jones, I don't agree with everything he does or says but at least I can't CHOOSE whether he is any part of my life or not!

F*** the queen!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am appaled at the rudeness on this thread

It is immaterial whether you agree or disagree with the monarchy. This 85 year old woman

is somebodys

* Mother

* Grandmother

* Sister

* Wife

And people here are referring to her a slag, bloated parasite and other unpleasant names!

How would any of you like that type of reference made about your own mothers,

grandmothers.sisters or wife? ?

I am not a monarchist but i draw the line at the rudeness being displayed on this thread

She is an 85 year old woman doing a job, most women have been retired for 25 years by now!

i didn't watch it but i believe she stood for the full two hours on that barge on the river on a

very unpleasant day

Personally i think she deserves some respect.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Yeah that £0.75 I pay to keep the Queen for a year wouldn't even get you a "OMG the world is gonna end, NWO, Reptillian agenda" keyring from Alex Jones.

Trade that off against the £500,000,000 that the Monarchy bring in as tourism which helps the whole economy then I think I'll keep paying that 75p and you can happily buy into that fear monger-er that is AJ.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Prince Philip is a great guy - despite his age and frailties, he puts our country and our people and his obligations first. Worth more than every politician put together.

Regardless of his ancestry, he's a true Briton

btw I saw reference to the Wlesh Dragon earlier - a symbol that has it's origins with the Goddodin from Edinburgh and the Lothians who later formed the Gwynedd dynasty. Britons. They probably adopted it from the Romans.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by mainidh

Er WTF? Look you can say what you like about alex jones I couldn't give a toss. But to compare him to the queen is RETARDED!

I totally agree!

Comparing Jones to the Queen is like comparing a small lump of slime in your toilet to Albert Einstein

(and I'm not even a Royalist - just a realist and someone very very thankful for small mercies)
edit on 18-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

there was what appeared or theorized and presented in the "royal Dragon Bloodline " Video...
lot of similiarities between flags and it shows the relationship between the rulers.

Vlad the impaler, who is he kin too?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

come on now a parasite does not have to be bloated and slimy does it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I daresay he's as closey related to you and I as he is the The Queen
Maybe more me because I do rather like blood

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

come on now a parasite does not have to be bloated and slimy does it

Well, no. But Jones is pretty slimy IMO

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some people seem bred to bow and scrape. They are programmed from birth to be subservient and view others as superior.
I have a problem with the very notion of bowing to anyone regardless of their claims to royalty or privilege. But that's just me. Not being British, thoughts of the Queen rarely cross my mind. But since I view all politicians, be they dictators, monarchs, or elected officials with the same measure of scorn and distrust, I find myself more closely aligned with Alex Jones on this issue.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

The point is, Monarch are NOT politicians - slimey scum out for al they can get. It's what raises them higher. They are much more 'one of us'.

They don't care about making lots and lots and lots of money. Unlike some I could mention.

btw has there ever been a poor Ex-POTUS?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't care for the monarchy in the slightest, did not pay attention to the wedding last year, nor the jubilee or the queen's birthday parade this year. I also do not feel subservient to them and if the Queen gave me a command I'd tell her where to shove it. However I'm sure a referendum can refresh how much of the British and Commonwealth nations think of having a monarch.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Some heavy duty claims here:

THE 13TH ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE.

he 13th Illuminati family does goes back to ancient times. Is this via the Tribe of Dan or via some Druidic bloodline or is it via the Merovingians or is it via all three’ And where do the Guelphs and Black Nobility fit Into this?

The tribe of Dan left its calling card all over Europe as it migrated west in the names of many places. The tribe of Dan ruled the Greeks, the Roman Empire, the Austro-Hungarian empire and many others which used the eagle as its logo.

Great Britain is the mother country of Satanism.1 Scotland has long been an occult center. The national symbol of Scotland is the dragon (the snake), and for years the chief of Scotland was called the dragon. The Gaelic language is an important language for Satanism, although English and French are also use extensively by the Illuminati. The planning sessions for world takeover that some ex-Satanists experienced were held in French. The British Royal Family have long been involved with the occult. For more information on this there is a detailed examination of the Royal family and the occult in the book The Prince and the Paranormal -the Psychic Bloodline of the Royal Family by John Dale (1987).2 They have also been actively involved with Freemasonry. (See the chart.) British MI6 has been a major vehicle for the Satanic hierarchy working behind the secret veil of Freemasonry to control world events.3 British MI6 is the most secret intelligence organization in the world.4 (It is properly known as British Secret Service not to be confused with the U.S. agency by that name but performing a different function entirely.)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Ok she does live very well (but lives frugally) but she is a slave to her people, she can not do as she pleases she serves us the British people.
She can not have a day off, she can't just goto the pub or the shops etc, she has many duties to perform and she does those well.
She is part of our national identity she is part of what makes our country GREAT.

Oh and OP we all know your hatred of Britain so give it a rest please.
edit on 17-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I don't agree with alex jones, but posts from brits like you shows how brainwashed you are. Why do you have to treat the royals as Gods??

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
I don't care for the monarchy in the slightest, did not pay attention to the wedding last year, nor the jubilee or the queen's birthday parade this year. I also do not feel subservient to them

Interesting. I'm not aware or any Briton who feels subservient to them. And I believe the Monachy would be appalled if they thought anyone was.

But maybe you are (subconsciously) subservient to the NWO who continue their attack on the last bastion against their total rule?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join