It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

and USA /NATO sent forces on behalf of Pakistan to threaten india in 1971.But USSR intervened by sending destroyers armed with nukes and USA backed down like a sissy.

India will not play off against Russia for the snake NATO.I am an indian and have family in the military.Military does not trust NATO.
edit on 18-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewave36

Decaying Russia?Call me when NATO has hundreds of underground cities and a massive civil defence meant to fight and win a nuclear war.Thats what Russia has.Google Yamantau.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

Lol, Iran is hell of a lot more powerful than those countries were.
And that was land based invasion. This wouldn't be an invasion but an absolute hammering of missiles from Iran's long range arsenal. Not including what Chemical weapons Syria can throw into the fray.

Even if the Iron Dome works at max efficiency (98%) it can only hold 12 missiles at a time before it needs reloading. In that time who knows how many missiles Iran can get through?

And this is all in theory right? this is all based on Israel sitting back doing nothing LOL

It's obvious to me you know absolutely nothing about Warfare

So Iran plan to win the war by just firing missiles at Israel...HUHHH? Hitler launched thousands of V2 rockets and Great Britain during WWII all of which was unopposed (had no defence for)

Don't see how that can win Iran the war, other than causing large civilian casualties

They will need to put boots on the ground in Israel and have air superiority, they do not have air superiority,

My guess would to be it would result in a stalemate and not to mention the conflict would bankrupt them both, neither side have what it takes to win outright,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And that was land based invasion. This wouldn't be an invasion but an absolute hammering of missiles from Iran's long range arsenal. Not including what Chemical weapons Syria can throw into the fray.

Even if the Iron Dome works at max efficiency (98%) it can only hold 12 missiles at a time before it needs reloading. In that time who knows how many missiles Iran can get through?

And this is all in theory right? this is all based on Israel sitting back doing nothing LOL

So Iran plan to win the war by just firing missiles at Israel...HUHHH? Hitler launched thousands of V2 rockets and Great Britain during WWII all of which was unopposed (had no defence for)

Don't see how that can win Iran the war, other than causing large civilian casualties

They will need to put boots on the ground in Israel and have air superiority, they do not have air superiority,

My guess would to be it would result in a stalemate and not to mention the conflict would bankrupt them both, neither side have what it takes to win outright,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I was wondering what stance the Russians would be taking with the US at this point? The reason I ask is I read another thread that says you guys have Russian troops doing joint drills on your home turf. Just seems counterproductive is all.

Are troops doing drills regular army or Russian mercs?

Just FYI.

I live in Colorado and have a close friend who was involved in the "joint US/Russian" military exercise that supposedly took place here last month (he is a CO sherrif and reserve US Military Police). The article was a lie to cover up the real exercise which was US/NATO military plans and training for martial law in the US as a result of a global economic crash. The soldiers that were here that were NOT US were speaking German NOT Russian.

They made up the US/Russian scenario to explain the presense of NATO military troops inside the US planing to implement martial law shortly.

What the posters have been saying about Syria and the real issue of US vs. Russia Mediterranian influence is REAL and correct. The US and Russia are forcing the world to choose sides, of which I am sure no one will realy win... MAD.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

and USA /NATO sent forces on behalf of Pakistan to threaten india in 1971.But USSR intervened by sending destroyers armed with nukes and USA backed down like a sissy.

India will not play off against Russia for the snake NATO.I am an indian and have family in the military.Military does not trust NATO.
edit on 18-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Just because it is friends with Russia, just as much as it is with the West, doesn't mean it would prefer to side with a friend rather than stick to its own best interests

Remember there is alot India could gain from a World War 3, it could sit back while the rest of the world is at war, and in the run ups take back its disputed land with China, it would emerge possibly as one of the top world powers through not getting involved, in fact it would possibly be world power, i doubt India is stupid enough to back Russia over its own interest/future

I'm confident they will remain neutral, then pounce on a weakened China

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Trajan

India will not get itself into this mess for USA.Iran is not a strong power.China vs usa will exhaust and destroy each other.

Thinking India has a choice is what I find most startling. In the scenario we are talking about (USA vs. Russia) the inhabitants of the world sadly will not have a choice, nukes going off all around care not for the sanctity of National Borders, if India doesn't fire, they will lack the ability to shortly after making that choice.

Because China will not hesitate when Russia gives the commands to execute their plan for this years events.

"and the 4 angels were loosed (those holding back Russia, China, Iran and NK from accomplishing their aims), which were prepared for an hour, a day, a month and a year, to destroy 1/3 of all mankind (2 billion +)." - Rev 9:15

God Bless,

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Arent you forgetting something about revelation? The destruction of man will happen after the establishment of a false peace in Israel if i am not mistaken. And it seems to me you are trying to predict the beginning
or armageddon. You do know what happens to all those predictions right?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by bluewave36

Decaying Russia?Call me when NATO has hundreds of underground cities and a massive civil defence meant to fight and win a nuclear war.Thats what Russia has.Google Yamantau.

So what? do you honestly think the US hasn't built their own underground structures of the last century? Most of the front rang of Colorado (Reference Cheyenne Mountain to merely see the MSN accessible information) is an underground city. That's an entire mountain range...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Is there proof about this?how do you know?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Bearack

Is there proof about this?how do you know?

Because I've been there. My dad owned an abatement company and we were contracted to remove asbestos from NORAD all the way to the Air Force academy. Some tunnels can be 20 miles long and there are openings the mirror some good size cities.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Farsight institute said some of them exist in USA.But there are not for saving civilians.Unlike Russia which has built underground cities and civil defence to save its common people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

No nothing about warfare?
Haha! My nation is a nation of warriors. We fought across the world. We built the British and American Empires, we also built Australia from scratch.
My family's involvement in war dates back centuries. I have read dozens of books by both philosphers or war and from the journals my ancestors wrote as they fought in nearly every major world war.
I am in the Reserve Defense Forces of Ireland and have a background in economics and trained in logistics.

I think I know more about war than you do my friend.

Iran does NOT need boots on the ground to successfully beat Israel. That is what Hezbollah are for.

I have already pointed out that Israel's BM-21 'Iron Dome' (Their main defense against air strikes) can only knock out 12 missiles before reloading which has to be done manually and takes about 10 minutes to fully reload. (Maybe 5 with a very highly trained force).
Also, the Iron Dome has a 98% hit rate (Nobody knows if that is at its worst or best).

That means Iran only needs to fire 13 rockets for every BM-21 Israel deploys to destroy each of them. Once the BM-21s are destroyed then Iran can hit Israeli urban areas with impunity.

Also, do you think Hezbollah and Hamas are just going to sit there? No, they will take the opportunity to fire a few hundred of their own RPGs into Israel which ties up more of Israel's defenses (The computer doesn't know which is deadlier and will react to the closest. Namely the RPG).

So, you have Hezbollah firing a few hundred missiles into Israel and Hamas firing a few dozen to tie up Israeli defenses so that when Iran's missiles get to the area the Iron Dome won't be able to shoot as many down.

Then we have Syria, who could launch a few dozen of their own short range missiles armed with Chemical weapons to inflict massive casualties in built up areas.
Also, Egypt are becoming more and more anti-Israeli (Because of the Muslim Brotherhood) and might (Not saying they will but they might) fire off a few of their own missiles into Israel's southern defenses.

----

Even if Israel hits Iran first they won't be able to hit the majority of Iran's missiles defenses which are in mountain-bunkers. The retaliation would be immense.

But once again, Iran can absorb the casualties. Israel can't.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

Farsight institute said some of them exist in USA.But there are not for saving civilians.Unlike Russia which has built underground cities and civil defence to save its common people.

When did Russia grow a heart and finally start caring for its people? You are talking about the same people that slaughtered millions of their own people? Subjected millions more to labor camps and is currently fining it's "common people" over $9,000 for merely protesting their own government? Wow, gobernment hug for them.....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Well it has had plans to save its own citizens in event of nuclear war via means of bunkers ,population dispersal and remote fallout shelter in distant villages since the cold war. Research it .

endoftheamericandream.com...

Russia is building 5000 underground bunkers in Moscow itself for 10 million people.
USA is no better.USA slaughtered tens to hundreds of millions of native americans,millions of africans died in slavery,7-12 million starved due to deliberate federal reserve conspiracy to bankrupt the american people in great depression.

Russia has fines for protests,unlike USA which has NDAA indefinite torture,detention and murder without trial.

edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Back on topic. Are these forces there yet?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

Well it has had plans to save its own citizens in event of nuclear war via means of bunkers ,population dispersal and remote fallout shelter in distant villages since the cold war. Research it .

endoftheamericandream.com...

Russia is building 5000 underground bunkers in Moscow itself for 10 million people.
USA is no better.USA slaughtered tens to hundreds of millions of native americans,millions of africans died in slavery,7-12 million starved due to deliberate federal reserve conspiracy to bankrupt the american people in great depression.

Russia has fines for protests,unlike USA which has NDAA indefinite torture,detention and murder without trial.

edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Wow... LOL, 10's to hundreds of millions of native Americans??
Granted, we were extremely chitty to the indigenous people and were wrong in doing so, but there wasn't millions.

And not defending the actions of what we did to the indigenous people, but in fairness, the US army was defending the people as they migrated further West.

And regarding your conspiracy of the federal reserve starving, links???? I'm curious of this history that was written out...
edit on 19-6-2012 by Bearack because: ETS

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

www.skeptic.ca...

USA was responsible for 15-30 million deaths of native americans according to researcher David Stannard.

Aztlan resistance movement and La Raza have estimated that usa murdered 100 million native americans.But independent historians estimate 30 million.Yamin Zakaria gave the estimate of 70 million native americans murdered.Marxist estimates of 160 million which is too high in my opinion

As the whites stole the lands from the native americans,I consider the Aztlan's movement estimates as credible.

Yamin Zakaria:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
marxist's org:

371 treaties were made by the US government with Native Americans. The United States govenment violated 370 of those treaties, to date. Over 250 years, 160 million Native Americans have been killed by the US government
.marxists.org...

c

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

on the american holodomer:

www.northstarcompass.org...

Refer to the Zeitgeist documentary and research which shows how the Federal Reserve crashed the american economy deliberately.

www.thehiddenevil.com...

suzieqq.wordpress.com...
www.freestatevoice.com.au...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by ElohimJD

Arent you forgetting something about revelation? The destruction of man will happen after the establishment of a false peace in Israel if i am not mistaken. And it seems to me you are trying to predict the beginning
or armageddon. You do know what happens to all those predictions right?

You are mistaken, but understandably so. That which man sees as physical God reveals as spiritual to His people through His prophets, much of Revelation is spiritual but the trumpets and vials are physical.

I am aware of what happens when predictions are made, this is not a prediction, it is sharing the revelation of God's plan at the end of this age to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. I did not make this prediction, God revealed His truth to His people.

So as not to derail a thread, you can ask me questions in private if you wish otherwise we will leave our exchange at this.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join