It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

cont'd...

So the conflict goes back to Atlantis in Israel.

So then lets look at a picture of Atlantis...
pages.uoregon.edu...

Gold palace in the center, horse racing on the outside, and in mythological terms, the Titans are horses, and Plato was Atlas reincarnated, king of the Titans, his word in this regard would be law.

So does that mean it had to be Olympians in the center as a ruling class?

Well its a Titan galaxy, and regardless of what anyone thinks that makes it a state government, and the earth a local government. Whether you put it in the center or in a tree, that will never change.
The earth can never possibly under any circumstances become the center of this galaxy, nor rule it as Olympians.
This is the matrix, the galactic mainframe, is projecting the atoms in this galaxy in real time, including the earth and every atom in this galaxy. And it is a Titan machine inhabited by Titans and it is creating this galaxy.
The earth is just a tiny dot in this galaxy on a spiral arm, in the burbs. So does that mean when in Rome do as the Romans (Titans) do?

Rome was a city. The earth is like a city, the galaxy is like a state, and the universe is like the federal government. So then you might say well should the federal government then not be in the center ring, the state gov in the outer ring and Olympian beyond that? You know we are not all here to serve a master.

And the federal government could give two hoots if their palace was better than the next guys. They just are not high on themselves in that way that they need people to kowtow to them and make them feel big by comparison.

They are big by comparison without any need for anyone to tell them that. The Titan people are very concerned about hierarchy because they are a monarchy. Olympians are an oligarchy.

So its less important to them where they are, since they do not need to be seen as being the sun god now living on earth etc.

And as a result of not worrying as much about that, they live like sun gods on earth on their yachts and playgrounds.

Money the great equalizer when it comes to sun gods. Billionaires get by ok without throngs of worshipers.
I think if people were lining up in processions and rolling out carpets everywhere they went it would drive them crazy.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

cont'd...

So the conflict goes back to Atlantis in Israel.

So then lets look at a picture of Atlantis...
pages.uoregon.edu...

Gold palace in the center, horse racing on the outside, and in mythological terms, the Titans are horses, and Plato was Atlas reincarnated, king of the Titans, his word in this regard would be law.

Case closed.

The area known as the West Bank, is to be awarded to Israeli as proceeds of war. The condition being that they will award the Palestinian people who are being displaced there a cash settlement, not unlike buying some American territory under Andrew Jackson.
You know the Jackson Purchase...
en.wikipedia.org...
same sort of thing where you have to buy the land.

And the conditions are that the Palestinian residents can purchase a piece of land and maybe if it fits in with the governments land use plan, keep their present residence, (if its a shanty, you cannot blame the government for wanting to remove the building and use the land for agriculture).

However the Palestinians will be granted the right to purchase good land with the money they are given.
And only with the money they are given. In this instance it is monopoly money because you cannot use outside money to buy land in this deal. Only those residents are permitted to buy land in a fair way, for their own use.

They may later sell that land for a profit to another person according to Israeli law.
They may also just take the money and move to another country or another part of Israel as a citizen, but then they must be prepared to pay market value. Only the West Bank land value will be set as a fixed per acre price as part of the land option under this agreement.
And the American ambassador will dictate the terms, once you have reached an agreement.
And those terms will be binding on both parties.

And the Americans in return for their efforts and their financial banking if Israel needs that 30 billion loan, will be rewarded by the satisfaction of assisting an ally solve a long standing dispute in the same way their forefathers solved land disputes within America in the burgeoning years of its youth.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Russia and Syria are allies and Russia has interests to protect in the country.. they are OF COURSE nervous to have the US knocking at the door because the US history in the region is that we come in with force, wipe out the military infrastructure and then move in our own troops... all the while, installing governments friendly to the US .. That doesn't bode well for Russia since Syria contains a Russian naval base.. it's a base of operations for Russia in the region ..

So yes - they are sending their forces their to protect their interests.. it's not surprising .. it's predictable

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah BUT WAIT!

Aren't we buddies with Iraq? Oh..they're pissed at us.

Egypt? We got that army on our side right? Oh..they're pissed at us.

Hmmmm Israel HAS to like us right? Oh, they just don't like Obama.

Hmmmm Russia is claiming they have to protect their navel base? Hmmm
They're claiming U.S. is suppling weapons to the "New Freedom Fighters" in Syria errrr Militia payed for by the CIA? Are they pissed off at us?

Am I seeing a pattern here?

Is Afghanistan pissed at us? I SWEAR I remember Russia pulling out of Afhganistan when we pulled out of Nam cause they couldn't beat the "freedom fighters"

We're doomed.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If you need a translation, Plato put Socrates in the center, in the Agora, where he lived, as an Olympian, Zeus reincarnated, king of the Olympians. (Yet in an oligarchy) and himself, Atlas reincarnated, between Plato and Socrates, they should have decided the jurisdiction between the state and regional governments.
Themselves being the heads of those governments. Living in the Middle East.

Most of our world today operates on their philosophy. They are the fathers of modern thought along with Aristotle.

So Aristotle came after Plato, and Aristotle is also a Titan. Aristotle was the founder of science.

Hands on working type of people, while Socrates enjoyed talking to people in the market. He was a good citizen, served in the military, and shared his wisdom with the world which was his wealth to share.

And so with Plato's description of Atlantis, he sets gold in the center, and I think we can associate Israel with Gold, and he sets the horses in an outer ring, and Titans are horses, Olympians are dogs, royal Olympians are cats, and royal Titans are horses. Probably black stallions.

So considering he put Socrates in the center of his philosophy, and placed the Titans in an outer ring in his description of a great society, Socrates Greek, Olympians, Israeli blue and white colors, Olympians, God of Abraham, Zeus, etc.

Clearly that alone shows that it would be madness to choose any other solution.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is kinda good, stay the hell out of Syria.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Without a chemical analysis on the spot, I cannot say how old.

But after the data was provided and better teams were brought in and coming up on ten years, with no symptoms...I would say they were

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lacking first hand information on the diplomatic/pentagon/Secratery of State level, I assume that all reports through main stream media are designed to promote the military industrial complex. The International Affairs Section of the Washington Post, NY Times and others are simply advertising sections for military offense contractors.

Now that my eyes have been opened to facts such as Israel and Iran are partners in the oil business, akmedenajad has Jewish roots, Netanyahu is Iranian, when I read stories like this, I assume the opposite is most likely true.

I am happy. The world is awesome. Peace is True. Humans naturally love each other! NSA can kiss my short hairs. Just kiss it!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Zarp FYI That's MY star I gave ya Bro. Well said.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! I love the sensationalism...someone could work for the MSM with headlines like this. "EXTRAORDINARY!" "STRONG" forces. I love it!!!! HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

translate.google.com

Another international exclusivity defencenet.gr confirmed: Sources told the Pentagon to the satellite television network NBC confirmed what we first broadcast on February 19, 2012: Russia has already sent special operations units to Syria for safekeeping of the naval base in Tartus , the only Russian naval base in the Mediterranean, but the array technologies and air defense systems S-300PMU2, the onshore missile battery P-800 Yakhont and Pantsir S1, but now things are even more severe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 17-6-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by draco49
RT and Al Jazeera are both reporting that violence and military aggression by both the Assad regime and the suspiciously well-funded rebels. I think anyone who's looking for a more well-rounded view of what's actually going on there should check out both of those media outlets in addition to the US MSM.

I would describe Assad's conduct as defensive. Also, we are are getting credible reports of rebels mass murdering civilians and blaming Assad. I'm sure we have only seen the start of these false flag attempts to escalate the war. One other thing, just yesterday there were first-person reports the rebels were using thermobaric weapons.

Regardless of your views, I would not recommend any US mainstream media. They have lost all claim to credibility by their conduct of publishing false reports and propaganda.

edit on 17-6-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't recommend any mainstream media outlets period. Independant news and independant reporters are where you will get the most truth from. Doesn't surprise me to hear that rebels are murdering innocent people and blaming Assad, that's called Islamic Taqiyya and is permissable to lie to further an islamic agenda.

One thing is for sure someone is doing a hell of alot of lying to provoke Assad into a war with Israel, because he supposedly stated he'd burn the entire ME starting with Israel if NATO tries to oust him. So what we have on our hands is a proxy war using 3rd parties to oust him like what happened in Libya to Ghaddafi.

Personally this whole thing has the stink of Illuminati on it imo, and the stink of Jezebel...I mean Hillary Clinton on it. I will forever have the day she went on the news and quoted her little spin on "Veni Vidi Vici" when she said "We came, We saw, he died" and then laughed. Thats about the time i started thinking of her as Jezebel.
edit on 17-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If the UN or the US do stratigic strikes in Syria, Russia will not do a thing to stop it. The cant risk all out war and the US has the UN knockin on Syria's door right now.

I am hoping that if the reports of the Russian troops entering Syria are true, they would be there to support a UN mission to stop the bloodshed and actually get to the bottom of who is doing the killings. I dont think the Russian presence is a blatent threat for non action by the UN or US. The US would never fire on Russian targets. I dont believe our MSM at all and I believe that there are terrorists responsible for the sparks to these battles.

And please dont take these comments as a typical american with his chest pumped up. I am absolutly against western intervention in Syria. I believe that this is Russias mess to clean up and as of yet they have done nothing to stop the violence.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I ahve friends in Lebanon who have family in Syria and they said the Syrian gov is shooting anyone who gets in their way including women and children.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I mean zero disrespect.

Are we in favor of the Freedom Fighters, Rebels,Government Lead Forces, Or Russia Led Troups?

When will the U.S. State Department tell me when I can root for some one?

Our TROOPS and Public want to know when we can root for someone.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I think the thing that is really yanking everyones noodle is the fact once again, the rebels involve Al-Ciada. It really makes it difficult to figure out who the good guys are...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I want Texas to declare independence and try to secede- so I can care about the US meddling in it's own affairs for a change.

I really really REALLY don't care about Syria, Libya, Egypt, Israel or any of those other countries in that godforsaken area of the world.

F 'em.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And the conditions are that the Palestinian residents can purchase a piece of land and maybe if it fits in with the governments land use plan, keep their present residence, (if its a shanty, you cannot blame the government for wanting to remove the building and use the land for agriculture).

Hang on a minute, are you justifying the Israeli occupation of a nation because they give them a piece of paper that has been attributed with value?
Your logic is deeply, deeply flawed and downright idiotic.

You can't bomb someone, force them off their land and destroy their houses or sacred objects and then say its ok because you gave them a piss poor amount of money as recompense and with it they can buy their land back but they are then under the jurisdiction of the Israeli Government. It's down right disgraceful and immoral to do that.

How would you feel if say China invaded your nation, displaced millions, stopped you gathering in large numbers or organizations for any reason, stripped your house and land and forced you to buy a piece of land back but under their rule? I don't think it would go down well with you or your countrymen.
Now, how is that any different from the Israeli occupation of Palestine? It's not.

And before you come back and say 'We did it, we bought land from the American Indians'. No, now you didn't. You murdered millions of them and forced them to move west or face death. They lived in harmony with the land and despised the European monetary system but you forced it on them and gave them a piece of paper that isn't worth jack to make yourselves feel better about what you did.

Frankly, any nation that imposes its self on another deserves to be brought low and made pay for their crimes. Not in money or other material possessions but by locking up the conspirators and leaving them to rot in a jail cell for the remainder of their lives.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by draco49
RT and Al Jazeera are both reporting that violence and military aggression by both the Assad regime and the suspiciously well-funded rebels. I think anyone who's looking for a more well-rounded view of what's actually going on there should check out both of those media outlets in addition to the US MSM.

I would describe Assad's conduct as defensive. Also, we are are getting credible reports of rebels mass murdering civilians and blaming Assad. I'm sure we have only seen the start of these false flag attempts to escalate the war. One other thing, just yesterday there were first-person reports the rebels were using thermobaric weapons.

Regardless of your views, I would not recommend any US mainstream media. They have lost all claim to credibility by their conduct of publishing false reports and propaganda.

edit on 17-6-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't recommend any mainstream media outlets period. Independant news and independant reporters are where you will get the most truth from. Doesn't surprise me to hear that rebels are murdering innocent people and blaming Assad, that's called Islamic Taqiyya and is permissable to lie to further an islamic agenda.

One thing is for sure someone is doing a hell of alot of lying to provoke Assad into a war with Israel, because he supposedly stated he'd burn the entire ME starting with Israel if NATO tries to oust him. So what we have on our hands is a proxy war using 3rd parties to oust him like what happened in Libya to Ghaddafi.

That is the whole point of the war against Assad. They want him to launch strikes against Israel so they can justify attacking him and whoever supports him (Iran mainly).
IF the West goes in to Syria like they did Libya it will be much bloodier and more ruthless. Not only does Syria have powerful allies in Iran and Russia (Whereas Gaddafi had no one) but they have the world's largest stockpile of Chemical weapons and a much modern military including Russian built Anti-Air defenses and a few thousand troops.
Syria is among the Mid Easts most powerful nations and won't take any aggression lying down. Hell, if they Syria is attacked then Iran is forced to step in (They have a binding alliance).

That is what the West wants. A reason to go after Syria and Iran. But what they don't count on is the fact Pakistan and Iran are very allies and war with one will likely lead to war with the other. 'Any strike against Islamabad is like a strike on Beijing'. So if the UN pushes for war against Assad and Iran/Pakistan stand up then not only will the Mid East burn to the ground but China will be supplying war material to them and Russia will supply Syria.

Here is a little snippet of Information; Did you know the Israeli flag (from top to bottom) represents the Israeli empire? (Don't believe me? Look it up.)
edit on 18-6-2012 by Trajan because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And Pakistan and India HATE each other and India just tested a nuclear missile the other week that can hit anywhere is Pakistan's good buddy China's mainland.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And Pakistan and China have nuclear weapons capable of hitting any Indian city in return. China beat India in a war before, without Pakistani help, back in the 1960's. Do you really think the Indian army (Who have been proved to be under equipped and lack training) are going to able to stand against the military might of Pakistan, Iran and China? I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join