EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by ALF88
Russia (Minister of Defense) denied providing Assad with attack helicopters. This was made up by the notorious liar Hillary Clinton. Not even the Pentagon knew about it.


Hang on, I'm confused.

We know that Russia and Syria are allies, Russia does supply Syria with military equipment. This is not some kind of sudden fictional scenario Clinton "imagined" for propaganda purposes.

I don't like or trust the woman either, but let's not abandon common sense and intelligence just because of the assumption that anything the US does is inherently evil.


There is bad on every side in this. Assad is murdering his own people, there are freedom fighters being influenced by the US (if you were fighting your evil dictator and seeing people murdered by his forces every day you'd take arms and support from anyone too!) and there is no doubt that Russia is using this to increase tensions, and to solidify their reach in the region.

It could indeed become very messy.

If the nation falls into civil war, it could lead to the USA and Russia fighting over control. For strategic purposes neither would be able to allow the other to gain dominance. That is the real risk in this in my opinion.



Nowhere in my posts did I deny anything you or the threadstarter said, nor did I say everything the US is doing is evil.

I was just stating the information on the attack helicopters, which is obviously questionable.




posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by ALF88
Russia (Minister of Defense) denied providing Assad with attack helicopters. This was made up by the notorious liar Hillary Clinton. Not even the Pentagon knew about it.


Hang on, I'm confused.

We know that Russia and Syria are allies, Russia does supply Syria with military equipment. This is not some kind of sudden fictional scenario Clinton "imagined" for propaganda purposes.

I don't like or trust the woman either, but let's not abandon common sense and intelligence just because of the assumption that anything the US does is inherently evil.


There is bad on every side in this. Assad is murdering his own people, there are freedom fighters being influenced by the US (if you were fighting your evil dictator and seeing people murdered by his forces every day you'd take arms and support from anyone too!) and there is no doubt that Russia is using this to increase tensions, and to solidify their reach in the region.

It could indeed become very messy.

If the nation falls into civil war, it could lead to the USA and Russia fighting over control. For strategic purposes neither would be able to allow the other to gain dominance. That is the real risk in this in my opinion.



While you may be right, you might also be wrong! How do you know Assad murdered anyone? Did you see it on CNN? FOX? CNBC?

My point is this: You are not privy to FACTS! All major (ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORKS) MAKE UP STORIES! Now with the appropriations bill passed by the HOUSE we can expect everyone to lie to us since PROPAGANDA ON AMERICANS is now legal so there will be no need to sue anyone for making up war stories that get us involved in other countries' wars that we may or may not have started ourselves!

Our country is officially INSANE! It is out of control and heading straight toward a brick wall with Russian reinforcements. This is a global chess match that is out of control. The players are above reproach and they have their own agenda which does not match up at all with the common American individual who tries to make enough money to pay rent and fix the mower so they don't get fined for the grass being too tall.

I can't say what is happening in Russia, but they likely have their own problems with truth being changed to match their objectives. Neither side will win this war! We will all lose! Even the rich a-holes who caused this mess will lose! The planet will lose! It is a lose lose situation with no positive outcome. That in itself makes both sides INSANE!

Arguing semantics won't change the facts.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Let's see... where have we read this before?....Oh, I remember... Ezekiel 38-39.

Some of the aggressors toward Israel are named literally by their present name...others are named by their historical names... and a couple are named for the regions in which Noah's children settled.


Why can't we just have ONE thread where the Bible is left on the damn shelf?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
While you may be right, you might also be wrong! How do you know Assad murdered anyone? Did you see it on CNN? FOX? CNBC?

My point is this: You are not privy to FACTS! All major (ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORKS) MAKE UP STORIES! Now with the appropriations bill passed by the HOUSE we can expect everyone to lie to us since PROPAGANDA ON AMERICANS is now legal so there will be no need to sue anyone for making up war stories that get us involved in other countries' wars that we may or may not have started ourselves!


RT and Al Jazeera are both reporting that violence and military aggression by both the Assad regime and the suspiciously well-funded rebels. I think anyone who's looking for a more well-rounded view of what's actually going on there should check out both of those media outlets in addition to the US MSM.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You always seem to put blame on one nation while ignoring another. It's been pretty much common knowledge for the past 6 months (longer) or so that the US was a few countries were trying to oust Assad through subversive tactics




You had it right the first time. Our recycled politicians are the belligerents and they are playing "chess" in the middle east. From their behavior, our politicians are either sampling their illicit wares from Afghanistan or they are clinically insane.

Regardless, if we want to stop this phallus-wagging madness, we need to remove these politicians from power. Now, right now, before this madness escalates into something unstoppable.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I wonder if this is related:

Syria: Impending False Flag



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by draco49
RT and Al Jazeera are both reporting that violence and military aggression by both the Assad regime and the suspiciously well-funded rebels. I think anyone who's looking for a more well-rounded view of what's actually going on there should check out both of those media outlets in addition to the US MSM.




I would describe Assad's conduct as defensive. Also, we are are getting credible reports of rebels mass murdering civilians and blaming Assad. I'm sure we have only seen the start of these false flag attempts to escalate the war. One other thing, just yesterday there were first-person reports the rebels were using thermobaric weapons.

Regardless of your views, I would not recommend any US mainstream media. They have lost all claim to credibility by their conduct of publishing false reports and propaganda.



edit on 17-6-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
I would describe Assad's conduct as defensive. Also, we are are getting credible reports of rebels mass murdering civilians and blaming Assad. I'm sure we have only seen the start of these false flag attempts to escalate the war. One other thing, just yesterday there were first-person reports the rebels were using thermobaric weapons.

Regardless of your views, I would not recommend any US mainstream media. They have lost all claim to credibility by their conduct of publishing false reports and propaganda.


I couldn't agree with you more regarding the US MSM. I only recommend limited viewing for the purpose of measuring the BS level, and only for those who are able to objectively watch such nonsense without being sucked in. I have no doubt that the US is funding and probably even organizing the rebels.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?


Um, yes we did find WMD's in Iraq. Chemical weapons to be exact. But they were old and highly degraded as they were not stored in a regulated enviroment. I saw them and there was 50+ rounds. How they were destroyed though I have no clue.

I know that 50 orunds of Sarin is not a lot but all it takes is for one to work to cause mass casualties in the right place.

But you are right as to how the media hypes up things. They no longer report the news, they are now creating it.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

But you are right as to how the media hypes up things. They no longer report the news, they are now creating it.


Mighty profound statement, brother.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude


While you may be right, you might also be wrong! How do you know Assad murdered anyone? Did you see it on CNN? FOX? CNBC?


 


His mommy said so actually.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


So, if we understand that the news is meant to manipulate our views before the action, can we get any clues to when the action might happen?
Some of us spent a lifetime waiting for the big one, all the time being told it could happen. Was it just a way to keep us in fear, to keep us inline? Keep us in church? Why?
They know for sure that enough will join up to fight anytime they call. They know we will pay for it, we have no choice. So why do they have to keep us on the edge of our seats year after year? What are they hiding, what don't they want us to see? How about the truth that we are all human suffering mostly from what is done to us so that a few may live their dreams?
Wouldn't or couldn't the whole planet, all humanity, live quite well and happy if we didn't have to pay for the extravagant dreams of the so few?
But the un-intelligent, un-skilled, un-creative, and un-honorable few do know how to lie and manipulate; don't they. That's all they know, it's their religion!
It's been written that we should care for the least of us, not the greatest. If we did wouldn't that cause all of us to do better, if we took care of those with problems or challenges until we all are ok.
edit on 17-6-2012 by donlashway because: just thinkin
edit on 17-6-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-6-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?


We knew there were WMD in Iraq because a republican administration sold them to Iraq. However, the Iraqis either used all of the gas or it degraded from lack of proper maintenance. US state department document lay out what we sent Saddam and they are easily found on the web.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So WHAT if Putin has a naval base equipped with a russian legion there?

Is PUTIN more important than our fellow human brothers and sisters who are suffering and dying there daily?

It is one thing to be apathetic to others' suffering, but quite an unconscionable another to continually keep up the propaganda and lies that the Assadists forces had murdered no one in Syria!!!!!!!!

Are UN monitoring forces there liars? Are all fellow humans whom had lost their loved ones to Assadists machines of war stoned on drug, or those here that claimed the bast*rd Assad is an angel are nothing but deluded ones stoned on marijuana?

Is Mankind to lick the balls of the ex KGB Agent Tyrant Putin just because 'he has a base in Syria' and allow the continued slaughter of fellow humans there?

Have we humanity lost our own balls when even the courageous russian common people themselves stood up by the thousands against that Tyrant Putin?

Why fear? If Putin has the balls to challenge the might of Humanity, then let it be so, for some of us including me may die fighting against him, but many more others will be free, and sends a clear message to all Humanslayers that slaughtering of innocent men, women and children will NEVER be tolerated by mankind, nor hope to ever hope to succeed. There is more of us than them. So DON'T SCREW WITH MANKIND!



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway
 


I understand your reply and more than accept it, but... it wont fuel the finanical models that have been established throughout super powers for the simple reason that if "they dont manufacture arms then there is no economy". So unless something revolutionary happens the human d.n.a. and it happens overnight, i do not see anything changing for the next 500 years.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?


We knew there were WMD in Iraq because a republican administration sold them to Iraq. However, the Iraqis either used all of the gas or it degraded from lack of proper maintenance. US state department document lay out what we sent Saddam and they are easily found on the web.


I understand the rational finding of chemical weapons, but the fact is a global project that Iraq could strike deep into European nations was what set everything in motion. Keep in mind, most if not the majority of europeans were more or less saying...wtf..! lol , sadly it ended up in another public execution as they always do and will continue to repeat such actions throughout time right up untill a change of the current empire looses its power.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 

Here is an English, non-translated story:

By Jim Miklaszewski, NBC News, and msnbc.com news services
Russia is sending armed troops to Syria amid escalating violence there, United States military officials told NBC News Friday, in a move certain to frustrate Western efforts to put pressure on the regime of President Bashir Assad.
Moscow has sent a ship carrying a small contingent of combat forces to guard Russia’s deep-water port and military base at the Syrian city of Tartus, the US officials said.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Russia has already sent special operations units to Syria for safekeeping of the naval base in Tartus

seems pure logic to me defending your base



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Its no secret and to those who are aware or who wish to stay upto date on a multiple levels we only need to read the following that i also agree with...



The delegation from the Syrian Free Army is meeting with US Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford and the State Department’s expert on Syria, Fred Hof, according to a report by debkafile, an Israeli news website, which is considered to have strong ties with the intelligence community.

The unnamed US official reportedly said that “the intervention will happen. It is not a question of ‘if’ but ‘when’.”


www.rt.com...

What isn't said is that this is not a free Syrian army, for a higher percentage of ground forces are mercs that were active in Libya and have the combat training and knowledge supplied by nato during the Libyan conventional war.

EDIT: By agreeing to...i am referring to the meeting only that it has taken place.
edit on 17-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Whatever. Nothing is going to come of this nothing ever does.





top topics
 
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join