EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

page: 1
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria


translate.google.com

Another international exclusivity defencenet.gr confirmed: Sources told the Pentagon to the satellite television network NBC confirmed what we first broadcast on February 19, 2012: Russia has already sent special operations units to Syria for safekeeping of the naval base in Tartus , the only Russian naval base in the Mediterranean, but the array technologies and air defense systems S-300PMU2, the onshore missile battery P-800 Yakhont and Pantsir S1, but now things are even more severe.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I realize that many of the members or viewers are half way across the world and to them it seems that this another proxy war or some regional war. The sad truth is that Russia on a military level and political level has made it crystal clear that it will not allow any take over of Syria. Recent military urban attack helicopters and as the articles mentions and missile defense systems along with special forces have been moved in. In closing i will say one thing, this has me genuinely worried and we need to understand that this isnt about Syria, but a direct confrontation of two super powers and nato

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Whatevr happens happens, don't let it worry you.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins


I realize that many of the members or viewers are half way across the world and to them it seems that this another proxy war or some regional war. The sad truth is that Russia on a military level and political level has made it crystal clear that it will not allow any take over of Syria. Recent military urban attack helicopters and as the articles mentions and missile defense systems along with special forces have been moved in. In closing i will say one thing, this has me genuinely worried and we need to understand that this isnt about Syria, but a direct confrontation of two super powers and nato

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


When i made this thread
Thread

That the war in Sryia is a proxy war against the Russians and China people mocked me for it



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Whatevr happens happens, don't let it worry you.


I think you to should be worried, a while ago i had posted as to the reason why NATO moved so much hardware into the Mediterranean and obviously a handfull of readers had picked up on what i was saying. Merge that information with the Northern African skirmishes of Libya and surrounding regions, i.e. Egypt and you begin to understand why NATO would move hardware of that size into the Med. , well today's events are the reason why NATO moved so much hardware into the Med and it has nothing to do with Iran and its Nukes. If you look throughout my threads, you will notice that i am not a war mongering or fear driven thread creator, however these past few months have made it clear that nothing has been left to chance and both the U.S. / NATO has made it clear that Russia either stands with us or against us. This also answers all those threads as to the reason why the anti missile umbrella system that went online in Poland that was so cleverly kept quiet until it went online as far as informing the public and obviously without the whistle and bell parades.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by cerebralassassins


I realize that many of the members or viewers are half way across the world and to them it seems that this another proxy war or some regional war. The sad truth is that Russia on a military level and political level has made it crystal clear that it will not allow any take over of Syria. Recent military urban attack helicopters and as the articles mentions and missile defense systems along with special forces have been moved in. In closing i will say one thing, this has me genuinely worried and we need to understand that this isnt about Syria, but a direct confrontation of two super powers and nato

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


When i made this thread
Thread

That the war in Sryia is a proxy war against the Russians and China people mocked me for it


Am familiar with your thread as i was being kept updated on the events myself. see link - date or article



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Russia (Minister of Defense) denied providing Assad with attack helicopters. This was made up by the notorious liar Hillary Clinton. Not even the Pentagon knew about it.


edit on 17-6-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?



Hillary Clinton says Russia delivers helicopters!

Russia denies it!

The Pentagon says they know nothing about it!

Who do you believe?

It is coming straight from the horses mouth...
edit on 17-6-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have not checked the validity of the story yet, but this is the plot to Alas Babylon. Would not surprise me. Wear your shades.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by omega man
Whatevr happens happens, don't let it worry you.


I think you to should be worried, a while ago i had posted as to the reason why NATO moved so much hardware into the Mediterranean and obviously a handfull of readers had picked up on what i was saying. Merge that information with the Northern African skirmishes of Libya and surrounding regions, i.e. Egypt and you begin to understand why NATO would move hardware of that size into the Med. , well today's events are the reason why NATO moved so much hardware into the Med and it has nothing to do with Iran and its Nukes. If you look throughout my threads, you will notice that i am not a war mongering or fear driven thread creator, however these past few months have made it clear that nothing has been left to chance and both the U.S. / NATO has made it clear that Russia either stands with us or against us. This also answers all those threads as to the reason why the anti missile umbrella system that went online in Poland that was so cleverly kept quiet until it went online as far as informing the public and obviously without the whistle and bell parades.


What NATO hardware is there? US has only two carriers there and one will soon be at the bottom.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by cerebralassassins


I realize that many of the members or viewers are half way across the world and to them it seems that this another proxy war or some regional war. The sad truth is that Russia on a military level and political level has made it crystal clear that it will not allow any take over of Syria. Recent military urban attack helicopters and as the articles mentions and missile defense systems along with special forces have been moved in. In closing i will say one thing, this has me genuinely worried and we need to understand that this isnt about Syria, but a direct confrontation of two super powers and nato

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


When i made this thread
Thread

That the war in Sryia is a proxy war against the Russians and China people mocked me for it


People mock you because you consistently make threads that blame the US and forgive countries like China and Russia.


Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Numbers33four
 


Russia isn't that Bad as the western mainstream outlets claim.


You always seem to put blame on one nation while ignoring another. It's been pretty much common knowledge for the past 6 months (longer) or so that the US was a few countries were trying to oust Assad through subversive tactics (While Iran and Russia claim their own stake in the country). Then we also have the Strafor leaks with the pentagon round table meeting, and a number of other analysts and pundits that have called it also.

From the past information it seemed as though Turkey was the one responsible for instigating a lot of what is going on their now.

In short, it's not even news anymore...
edit on 17-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by ALF88
 


As there are ground forces at this very moment engaged in battles within Syria so to are there wars within the media and internet, i would be cautious as to who to believe and what to believe. I should also mention that the western media outlets know all to well how to play the American public. We should not forget that the media played a decisive role on the public when the psyops project of WMD's in Iraq went live. Oh yes, did we ever find WMD's in Iraq...ermm ...?



Hillary Clinton says Russia delivers helicopters!

Russia denies it!

The Pentagon says they know nothing about it!

Who do you believe?

It is coming straight from the horses mouth...
edit on 17-6-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)


If and when they appear you wont me posting anything in the manner of " see i told you so " . What i will say is that never in the history of the u.s. military did and has or will the pentagon release any information regarding military intelligence before it has made necessary plans. Its just how it is,.... as for Hillary, well you need to understand, she is just a puppet for a higher order as her husband was. " I never touched her or had any sexual encounters with her " ...remember that little lie told to the American public...?.

My point is and as hard as you might want to believe what they are saying, i will simply tell you that the Russian federation is not leaving anything to chance given that they know exactly how the easily the U.S. media can influence its assortment of allies. re- Georgia/U.S./Nato approval of Russian border incident and last but not least, Russia's Mediterranean naval base is the only one and will not be lost at "at all costs" is what the hush phrase is. That is what you need to remind yourself.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Russia (Minister of Defense) denied providing Assad with attack helicopters. This was made up by the notorious liar Hillary Clinton. Not even the Pentagon knew about it.


Hang on, I'm confused.

We know that Russia and Syria are allies, Russia does supply Syria with military equipment. This is not some kind of sudden fictional scenario Clinton "imagined" for propaganda purposes.

I don't like or trust the woman either, but let's not abandon common sense and intelligence just because of the assumption that anything the US does is inherently evil.


There is bad on every side in this. Assad is murdering his own people, there are freedom fighters being influenced by the US (if you were fighting your evil dictator and seeing people murdered by his forces every day you'd take arms and support from anyone too!) and there is no doubt that Russia is using this to increase tensions, and to solidify their reach in the region.

It could indeed become very messy.

If the nation falls into civil war, it could lead to the USA and Russia fighting over control. For strategic purposes neither would be able to allow the other to gain dominance. That is the real risk in this in my opinion.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


I was wondering what stance the Russians would be taking with the US at this point? The reason I ask is I read another thread that says you guys have Russian troops doing joint drills on your home turf. Just seems counterproductive is all.

Are troops doing drills regular army or Russian mercs?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


I was wondering what stance the Russians would be taking with the US at this point? The reason I ask is I read another thread that says you guys have Russian troops doing joint drills on your home turf. Just seems counterproductive is all.

Are troops doing drills regular army or Russian mercs?


There was a drill early in the year on a mock ariel scenario, you may recall a similar drill that Israel conducted under the disguise that people assumed it was a bombing run on irans nuke sites. Current and past 12 hr events have increased and turkey has managed to drag into Greece's FIR airspace Arab ariel nation fighters. Now given that Turkey and Israel have recently become shockingly shaky due to Cyprus and Israel AOZ energy deal and upcoming Greece and Israel energy deal its not surprising that Turkey brought Arab nation ariel fighter wings under the disguise of join military aircraft drills into the scenario/region. I know this sounds messy and as already posted its more likely to get messy on multiple fronts and nations.

In a reply to a previous answer within this thread by another member regarding what " Nato hardware has moved" , i guess you aren't aware of how much NATO hardware was moved to combat Libyan forces. Well.. from a military stand point, the hardware moved from NATO to combat the then Libyan regime, can be compared to using a sledge hammer to kill an ant...it simply did not compute.. until now...
edit on 17-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
i guess you aren't aware of how much NATO hardware was moved to combat Libyan forces


I was thinking in terms of something moving here recently and nothing has. It has all been sitting in place since Libya because they planned this crap back then.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Cheers mate


Yeah I remember reading about the massive amount of NATO hardware. Seems this is all getting VERY real now, just a spark away from powder keg ignition!



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
i guess you aren't aware of how much NATO hardware was moved to combat Libyan forces


I was thinking in terms of something moving here recently and nothing has. It has all been sitting in place since Libya because they planned this crap back then.



There is a particular video circulating within the web that shows a theoretical strike from nato upon Russia. Within the video on a 2second frame load time you can distinctly see a mock incoming missile threats from u.s. based location in crete and ariel combat wings flying in from central greece from a particular southern air force base, you can also see impact zones in and around what currently is Syria. Surprisingly enough the video is dated '11 and also concludes with a hypothetical loss ratio of civilian and military casualties estimation in real time, the video is in russian as the title of the video is also in russian it had taken me some time and several emails to locate it as the videos is branded as private so it wont show up on a search engine. I will try to pick up the link but no promises as it was like to trying to draw blood from a stone to acquire it.

a quick link as to how serious this all is. link
edit on 17-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Lets see...

Russia, a great and fierce nation to the north, has come to the defense and aid of Syria...which is to the north of Israel.

Turkey has been probing the airspace over Greece and claimed Israeli air defense boundries...putting Turkey at odds with Israel.

Iran is striking an aggressive pose toward Israel and "possibly" developing nuclear weapons systems to bring "fire" down upon the Israelis.

Egypt and Lybia are in a loose alliance being governed by the Brotherhood, both taking anti Israeli positions.

And Israel and the US are allies...kinda, sorta, maybe... with the President taking a less than warm stand with Israel...all the while praising the "Arab Spring."

Let's see... where have we read this before?....Oh, I remember... Ezekiel 38-39.

Some of the aggressors toward Israel are named literally by their present name...others are named by their historical names... and a couple are named for the regions in which Noah's children settled.





top topics
 
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join