It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifter (New Footage) Alien Creature 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How come this is not in the [HOAX] bin yet? Are we being played? Is sheilaaliens behind this?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, it's not in the hoax bin yet, so to be more objective, in the earlier part of the video, it looks to me like the crow is basking, and has it's wings spread for that reason, and because of the poor quality of video, it looks like something that is more elongated than at other times, (when the wings are not spread)...er, that's about it!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

Chunka.... you funny guy ! At least this is no more depressing than the first time a round. And we did get to hear
bigfoot or my ex mother -in-law or possibly both in the back ground. I swear she sounds just like that when her kitty is stuck in a tree.

Can't wait to fall like a rock for you next vid.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thats ok man, if you guys cant see at 6:22, that this is a shifter...Id say hang tight because I will have HD footage with zero distortion very soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The OP remains strangely silent

A bird and nothing more, as far as i can tell. I'm calling hoax on this.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well if you look really close, i see a bird that then look's like a cat for a few seconds then a bird again, It only look's that way due the birds movements and the leaves being in the way.

I wander if the cat would feel tempted to eat itself when it turned into a bird?

Ummmm, The possibility's are endless....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OMG that is amazing video, I have never seen a bird shape shift into a bird before...and then it changes back and flies away.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunkafungus
reply to post by randyvs

Thats ok man, if you guys cant see at 6:22, that this is a shifter...Id say hang tight because I will have HD footage with zero distortion very soon.

But there seems to be something wrong with you knowing for sure you're going to have this evidence my fellow member. There's something not quite right with that in itself. Do you understand what I'm saying ? If so then you should try and help to understand just how you know a shifter is going to be around for you to film.

I'm open and waiting for an explanation.

edit on 16-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

6:22?
you expect me to believe that the bird flying off and all the leaves movement there after is a shapeshifter?
man im open minded but wow come on there is limits!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It's a Jinn.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
[HOAX]

'Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I mean...It's a bird....and I see nothing in the video to indicate that it is anything other than a simple bird....

With all due respect, are you being serious? Or are you just trying to mess with people? I really cannot tell. But, I am having trouble believing that this is anything but a joke.

All this is, is a video of a bird in a tree.
edit on 17-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
LOL LOL LOL

I found another shape shifter!!!! OMG look at this video!!

Now that's a shape shifter if I ever saw one!! Did you see him/her trying to turn into Tony Hawk!! OMG that is serious!!

LOL ...... dude that is nothing more than a bird!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Drowning in the vanity! You can come up for air now.
one person reckons they see something in the 1st video.... Are you in on this PRANK by any chance jiggerJ?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

All new footage of the shapeshifter i filmed. This part was not in the other video and this one is much better quality(compared to the other one) More footage coming soon

The truth is definitely stranger than fiction and we have been lied to about pretty-much everything. Wether you come to terms with that now, or come to terms with it later...is well...up to you. Good luck in your search, for understanding of the truth

edit on 16-6-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

Here's a real, real life shape shifter. Note how obvious this one is. Go scuba diving instead of bird watching.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
OMG I see it now, its a bird sitting on a branch that shape shifts into a flying bird....what are the chances you would catch this on camera.

Hahaha You made me laugh. Thanks.

Yes, it's just a boid. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This stuff gives me a headache. Literally. Because I try so hard to see what was purportedly seen and I just don't see it (especially the ones on television with news anchors or celebrities)
The more I try, the deeper the headache.

I do believe shape shifting might be a possible reality but I don't believe it'll be captured on antiquated technology like a camera or transmitted through television waves. I believe it might be an interdimensional reality if anything. I really don't think they transform instantly like a Chia Pet.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I would really, REALLY try to see it at 6:22. I mean if you say that it's a 6:22 in that video, then I would at least go to that point and look. I really would.

Too bad your video is only 6:03 long.

So it's going to be kind of hard for any of us to get to 6:22 in the video.

Other than that: it's a bird.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Now here is a bird which actually is a shapeshifter.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is hilarious!!!!!!....... what a hoot ... very punny

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join