It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Sandler = AWFUL

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I liked Billy Madison. Saw it a million times. Mr. Deeds was okay. But other than that I'm not a fan either.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

I think we are both in the same boat here. I bet a lot of others in this forum are as well.

What does it all mean?
What can we do about it?

There isn't really much we can do, but one thing we can do, we are already doing.

We are exposing others to the information, and they can become informed of their surroundings more acutely, consider the claims made by others, and make up their own minds.

What could possibly happen is that once the light is shown the dark forces will scurry away to hide somewhere else. Also, as a side effect, if the film industry survives the purge of public opinion, the quality of films may increase as well. They might become more intellectual or educational.

Rather than constantly attempting to program us subliminally they may instead choose to actually write a real script for once and attempt to actually create genuine art. Well, if they want a job. An educated populace won't buy garbage propaganda mind control once they realize what it is.

Of course that's probably close to impossible and incredibly unlikely, but I still like to keep my hopes up. Call me an optimist.

You know if we were honest with ourselves we would demand that mind control propaganda be free. I don't understand why we are willing to pay 15 $$$ for a dose of it. (That was sarcasm)
edit on 16-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Adam Sandler is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by muzzleflash

Could you edit your post and maybe put a link to this interveiw with Dave chappel? Thanks

No problem. Youtube has the entire thing but here's the clips from it. There are tons of copies of it around. Also check out the Oprah interview (where he discusses other aspects).

Inside the Actors Studio -- Dave Chappelle

Adding another one from the Oprah int:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ohh I remember this now. Yea I seen it on PBS afew years back.
Edit to add: Yea I miss Dave. I allways wonder why he just don't create his own productions and make straight to blu-ray releases just for the fans and make a few bucks?
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I been following Tila Tequilla as well, she comes out and drops a truth bomb, then quickly retracts every thing she posted. I believe she claimed an ex did it, she posted as if she was in danger.

Muzzleflash,

I completely agree, the whole illuminati sicko stuff needs to be dismantled by exposier. The ony thing that holds them back is being revealed, that goes for everything under the umbrella of Illuminati from government, to Hollywood.

The last movie I paid to see was Avatar, the only ones I bother seeing are either historical, or science fiction, I crossed off cheesy remakes, and comedy movies years ago. If it doesn't contain a message, or I can't learn from it, its not worth $15 in my opinion. I can't sit and clap like a circus monkey, when I know the whole purpose is to make us be distracted, or dumb us down.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Sorry, but there's a large audience for the movies Sandler produces and stars in. Just because you're not in that audience, it doesn't mean the movies aren't good...

It is like saying Dora the Explorer sucks because its so childish and nonsensical.

Sandler's movies aim to be idiotic because that's what their audience enjoys watching - they're made for people who still enjoy fart jokes and idiocy.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

It is like saying Dora the Explorer sucks because its so childish and nonsensical.

Hey,you've just described most of the movies he's ever made! He and Dora have a lot in common!

edit on 17-6-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I thought "Spanglish" was a good movie he did.

He also created Happy Madison Productions which made the two Deuce Bigalow movies.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'll not deny Adam his fame, I remember listening to his early comedy skit cd's and loving them, and I still think they are fun for what they are: Raunchy, juvenile idiocy at it's best (worst?). That said, looking at his filmography, the comedy train has struck a penny, derailed, and is currently in the process of plowing through the frontal lobes of American moviegoers at large, spattering audiences en masse with bits of Raspberry detritus.

Jim Carrey, after being brilliant in one the best romantic movies I've ever seen (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), was given a free pass from me to do whatever he pleases, whenever he likes. He hasn't disappointed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
I thought "Spanglish" was a good movie he did.

He also created Happy Madison Productions which made the two Deuce Bigalow movies.

You say that almost as if it were a good thing. You're.... being serious? Rob Schneider's best roles have clearly been his amazing method acting as a stapler, or perhaps his virtuoso performance as a carrot. Of course we all know that his magnum opus is the brilliant piece of film known as "Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb". Brilliant piece of cinema, that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join