It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Guinness, deliver us! Israel demolishes Arab village 38 times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In the US the government foreclosure people homes
in the ME they throw an entire familly out of the house before destroying it in front of them

Their so supposed land is not .. the native of that land were the palestnians
in the first place for thousand of yrs old

This is the most holyiest place in the world
and since 67 it is the most ravaged place in the world

Even if this article is from RT .. it would not surprise me
anyone that had their home destructed illegaly by criminals
would do exactly that .. rebuilding it until the day they die
because their familly has been living there for centuries

what give Israel the right to do that .. ah yes because it was written somewhere
how convenient .. falsfying the papers can be really easy

I will never support people who oppresse others
if you really wanted peace .. you wouldnt destroy thousand of home per yrs

The Regime in Israel has much blood on their hands
US should NOT be ally with them and help the palestinians securing their land against Israel

Palestinian villagers have addressed the Guinness Book of World Records to register a ruinous “record”. A Bedouin village in Israel has been demolished 38 times by Israeli authorities, who say people in the village do not have building permits.

­Al-Araqeeb village with population of 500 residents in the Negev claim their some 40 homes have been destroyed over three dozen times by Israel Land Administration. Residents of the Al-Turi Arab Bedouin tribe insist they are being pushed off their own land.

“We have ownership documents that go back to the Ottoman era,” the head of the Committee for the Defense of al-Araqeeb, Awad Abu Farih, stated to Anatolian news agency.

The residents believe that the village’s centuries-old cemetery could serve as strong evidence of their historic rights.

But since Israel was created 63 years ago, when the Ottoman Empire had already pushed up the daisies, Israeli officials have disregarded the antique documents and called for demolition teams over and over again.

Despite the unceasing governmental acts of destruction, the villagers remain firm and full of self-righteous belief, continuing to resist Israeli authorities.

“Every time they demolish our houses, we rebuild them and we will keep doing that even if the demolitions reach 99. We will never leave our land,” Abu Farih said.

Good Guinness, deliver us! Israel demolishes Arab village 38 times
edit on 6/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Strange. Here's an article saying the same village was destroyed 12 times since February 2011.

Bedouin village destroyed 12 times

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Strange. Here's an article saying the same village was destroyed 12 times since February 2011.

Bedouin village destroyed 12 times

Even 1 time .. this shouldnt happen
12 times or 38 times is a tragedy making famillies suffer on their own land
imagine the scene each time that happen ..
the familly crying each time a bulldozer destroys their house

Would you be crying if it happen to you ?
imagine 12 times or 38 times

Clearly we can see who are the victims and who are the oppressor here

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not really. Palestinians are arabs. The predecessors were the Canaanites and they were exterminated long ago and nothing left of them remains. The Babylonians and Assyrians assimilated any survivors and they are no more. There were no Palestinians 3500 years ago. Palestine didn't exist until Caesar Hadrian plowed under Mt. Moriah and renamed Israel into Syriac Palestina and gave it to the Arabs as an insult to a conquered Israel.

History books are your friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This sounds exactly like what Israel has done in the past, therefore it probably holds some validity. If so it is relatively obvious that they are demolishing these villages not because of improper documentation, but simply because they utilize force to get their way. They do have lots of blood on their hands, while claiming something completely different...That they simply defend themselves. Do not let them fool you, they are constantly on the offensive. It's a big PR ruse, and people are catching on.

Many are scared because they do not want to be labelled an anti-semite. Isn't that convenient for Israel? What kind of logic is that anyway? Someone expresses concern over the blatant lies and hypocrisy, and all of the sudden they hate Jews? Makes absolutely zero sense, but sense apparently doesn't matter to Israel. They obviously know this is a ruse, a manipulation tactic used to obtain what they want.

And right now they are using the manipulation tactic, to the outside world, of claiming these Bedouins don't have the proper paperwork to build a village, and therefore they demolished the same rebuilt village 38 times. Unbelievable. They clearly say they can prove their ownership of the land back to the Ottoman Empire. Bedouins are simple people who don't go around making things up, and I for one believe them over a nation with a horrible track record in the short time they have been a nation.

Israel is trying to drive them off of the land, and this just goes to show that Israel is raging a covert war against their enemies while claiming they are doing God's work to the outside world. Not only should the US stop supporting them, they should condemn them at the UN, publicly, and put pressure on them to reform. I mean hold crap, they attacked the US at least once, and probably even more times than can be proven. They are a dangerous nation. They remind me of a snake...going out and silently striking down their prey, and as soon as someone gets near them, they coil up in defensive mode and prepare to strike. I don't have a problem with Jews or their religion, but I really do hate the government of Israel, because I hate hypocrisy. And they have plenty of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not surprised pretty sad and yet what Israel is doing isnt a World Crime nor a Crime against humanity.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why isn't the UN or NATO asking for an intervention when Palestinian civilians are being subject to genocide and displacement?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Who do you think controls everyone man? Zionists run everything, no one has #ed with Israel for years. Expect of course, the 1.5 million people that Israel has imprisoned in Gaza.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There's no easy way to fix the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but we can do some things, such as make Jerusalem an international city, to help ease tensions. Why should we do this? Because Jerusalem is home to many holy places in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. To deny Christians and Muslims access to their holy places is immoral.

There are some nice books you can read of Israel's treatment of Palestinians and how they usurped the land from the Palestinians. The entire process is contemptible and speaks loads to what kind of a nation Israel is. Furthermore, the argument that it is the Jew's homeland is a childish one. The Native Americans have more claim to their homeland than the current Northern European Jews controlling Israel.

Now, if Britain made a deal with the Native Americans stating that they could have America back after WW3, we'd be in uproar, right? But it's okay for Israel to deprave and humiliate the Palestinian people because we don't have to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ben81

Not really. Palestinians are arabs. The predecessors were the Canaanites and they were exterminated long ago and nothing left of them remains. The Babylonians and Assyrians assimilated any survivors and they are no more. There were no Palestinians 3500 years ago. Palestine didn't exist until Caesar Hadrian plowed under Mt. Moriah and renamed Israel into Syriac Palestina and gave it to the Arabs as an insult to a conquered Israel.

History books are your friend.

Your smug attitude does you no credit. He's obviously speaking of the modern world, not 3500 years ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Credit to the OP

The more that see these war crimes the better.
I don't care if your Black,White, Arab, Israeli or American...this behavior is wrong and those behind this should have everything removed from them.

As humans we should be ashamed of this

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Israel is the anal cyst on the planet. I could have just called them $#@holes,but $#@holes have a purpose. Israel should be flushed like all other human waste.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I see the hypocrite I Hate Israel (AKA HIHI) brigade is back.

Quickly, How many of you can tell me - without looking at the map - where Al-Araqeeb village is?
NO ?....Hmmm.....didn't think so.

What the heck do Bedouins have to do with “Palestinians” ?
Bedouins are Bedouins. They were nomads, hence “wandering the desert”, therefor, they never owned land, be it in Israel or anywhere in the Arab peninsula.

There are many Bedouin villages and towns in Israel which were legally built.
Al Araqeeb was not. It's an illegal village in the heart of Israel - despite numerous court rulings – repeatedly built with the help of left wing anarchists for their own political agenda. The Bedouins are just pawns in their dirty little game.
But you know this game all too well, don't you ?

It has nothing to do with “Palestinian lands” ethnically or geographically wise.

Now, move on to your next hate thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Explain this map please.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Your smug attitude does you no credit. He's obviously speaking of the modern world, not 3500 years ago

No he is insinuating that the Palestinians are decendants of the Sea Peoples that came from Crete after the earthquake and ensuing tsunami destroyed Knossus, the Sea Peoples the Philistines were part of.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by gravitational

Explain this map please.

And that is relevant because ….?? Do you even know where that Bedouin village is ?
Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem
Read what I wrote above. Bedouins are nomads, therefor historically they never owned land.
Herding your goats and building a tent somewhere in the desert, does not make you a land owner.

A- But I see you are after explanations. Try this:
B- 1947-9 War
C- 1967 War
D- 1973 war
E- countless pogroms and terror attacks since the 18th century.
There was never a Palestinian entity of any sort until the 1960's. The Palestinian Liberation Organization was created in 1964 by the order of the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser, before the so called “Occupied territories” even existed. Gaza and the west bank were annexed by Egypt and Jordan.
F- The repeated Palestinian refusal to compromise in the negotiations and turning into armed struggle by brutal coward "Palestinian" Terrorists.

Bottom line: If you attack me and lose, don't cry and bitch about it.

And while we're in this maps business, it's obvious that you or anyone who uses these so called maps, are clueless, ignorant or simply lie.
Now have a look at this map (purple and yellow represent Palestinian territories) and educate.

www.securityfence.mod.gov.il...

A question for you btw. In your mind, are the Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc' Terrorists or dreedom fighters ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
I see the hypocrite I Hate Israel (AKA HIHI) brigade is back.

Quickly, How many of you can tell me - without looking at the map - where Al-Araqeeb village is?
NO ?....Hmmm.....didn't think so.

What the heck do Bedouins have to do with “Palestinians” ?
Bedouins are Bedouins. They were nomads, hence “wandering the desert”, therefor, they never owned land, be it in Israel or anywhere in the Arab peninsula.

There are many Bedouin villages and towns in Israel which were legally built.
Al Araqeeb was not. It's an illegal village in the heart of Israel - despite numerous court rulings – repeatedly built with the help of left wing anarchists for their own political agenda. The Bedouins are just pawns in their dirty little game.
But you know this game all too well, don't you ?

It has nothing to do with “Palestinian lands” ethnically or geographically wise.

Now, move on to your next hate thread.

Who decided again that village was illegal ?

it wasnt illegal before 67 though
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No it wasn't. Several courts have made that decision after years of debates.
The Negev area is Israeli since 1948, and has nothing to do with 1967 war, Territories, and all that cr@p.
Try building your own unauthorized village in Ottawa and see how it ends up for you .

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Ben81

No it wasn't. Several courts have made that decision after years of debates.
The Negev area is Israeli since 1948, and has nothing to do with 1967 war, Territories, and all that cr@p.
Try building your own unauthorized village in Ottawa and see how it ends up for you .

Thank you for correcting one huge mistake

i mean before 47 not 67

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

LOL...you are truly clueless aren't you ?
The Bedouin claim it was their land during the Ottoman empire.
They couldn't provide one single proof of that.

Here is and Israeli Village at the outskirts of Tel Aviv, evacuated in 2007.
Where is your outrage Mr hypocrite ?

How is it going for you with that new village in Ottawa ?

<<   2 >>

join