It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Guinness, deliver us! Israel demolishes Arab village 38 times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Ottawa ?
Im from Quebec

Its been 5 months there is protests in the street .. dont have time to make a village
thousand has been illegaly arrested
i care a lot about Quebec but i also care a lot about every other place in the world
that mean worrying about the grave ME situation
so hard to have peace when one side will never agree to any peace agreements

My new village will rise the first day of 2013
even if we have disagree a lot in the past about Israel war crimes
you will be welcome to stay

The time of a great change is coming
do you agree ?

a change for the better where peace and love will be the only natural laws on earth
the land will be free for every humans

Amen to that futur
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you for the invitation.

“so hard to have peace when one side will never agree to any peace agreements”

By that, did you mean the the 1948 war that followed by the UN resolution of the partition plan?
Or maybe Arafat sending his suicide bombers after the Oslo agreements?
Or maybe the suicide bombers after the Camp David summit (Clinton Barak Araft) ?
Or is it rain of rockets from Gaza strip AFTER Israel has evacuated the entire region ?
Or maybe after Olmert's consent to give the Palestinians 96% of the land?
Maybe it's just that Hamas call for the annihilation of Israel and all the Jews ???

Or maybe these are just empty words you are spewing all over because it's just trendy ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you for the invitation.

“so hard to have peace when one side will never agree to any peace agreements”

By that, did you mean the the 1948 war that followed by the UN resolution of the partition plan?
Or maybe Arafat sending his suicide bombers after the Oslo agreements?
Or maybe the suicide bombers after the Camp David summit (Clinton Barak Araft) ?
Or is it rain of rockets from Gaza strip AFTER Israel has evacuated the entire region ?
Or maybe after Olmert's consent to give the Palestinians 96% of the land?
Maybe it's just that Hamas call for the annihilation of Israel and all the Jews ???

Or maybe these are just empty words you are spewing all over because it's just trendy ?

The war crimes commited by Israel exceed and by far the attack from the Palestinian
everytime a rocket fall into Israel .. it seem it advantage the victim more and then attacker

Palestinian kill 1 jew
the IDF go kill thousand in revenge
wonder why many rabbi said that 1 jew worth a thousand arab
they literaly applicate that rule
like they did in the last Gaza and Lebanon wars
4000 were killed by the bombardment while only 30 were killed on the Israeli side
15 killed by friendly fire
There is a collective punishement everytime a little rock is throw

If i may ask where are you from ?
now that you know im from Quebec

im curious about your location
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"Palestinian kill 1 jew
the IDF go kill thousand in revenge”

The usual - not surprising – exaggerations, lies and avoiding the FACTS I have presented before you.

Lebanon war 2006; 40 civilians dead, 2000 wounded, 121 Soldiers dead, 628 wounded.
And...your excuses are ridiculous, GET THIS: If you attack me with a knife, I'll shot you with my gun.
If you use a gun, I'll bring a bigger one. If you attack me and lose, grow some balls and stop bitching about it.

Now for the facts you chose to ignore. The Palestinians had multiple opportunities to have their own state since 1948. They chose to continue to fight their holly war against Israeli \ Jewish civilians in their cowardly attacks. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

"If i may ask where are you from ?
now that you know im from Quebec
im curious about your location “

I'm from this universe. You, apparently, are from a parallel one.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

the zhidkov's stole the canaanite land under Moses.

Nugh said

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

And here we have a predictable example of the ever defensive Israeli Propagandist, always ready to invade any discussion (almost as eagerly as they invade land) to rabidly attack any criticism of their great Zionist nation.

Sorry pal, actions speak louder than propagandists and apologists. No matter how many times I see people screaming in defense of Israel, there is NO DENYING that they are stealing land, murdering people, attacking people, invading and occupying land that is not theirs.

The international community is giving up on Israel through public pressure. We are all sick to death of seeing the regime doing whatever they like to their neighbors and we are all lobbying our own governments to get them to grow a f'ing spine and tell Israel to go take a long run off a short pier.

The people of the world watched Israel attack the Palestinians live on air. We watched their propagandists live on TV stating that illegal weapons were not being used while they were falling, right there for all to see. We watched the Zionist regime lying publicly to the international community without shame or embarrassment as they continued to slaughter innocent people using illegal weapons.

We then watched live on air as they silenced press in a news conference, removing the microphone from any international media critical of Israel, only providing voice to those supporting Israel. Again, this is documented with every major news network having reported that the Israeli state was silencing them and restricting them.

The people of the world have woken up to how violent, disgusting, hateful and dangerous Zionism is, and as long as Israel is occupying and robbing the way they are, the protests against them will get louder and louder.

At the demands of the people, nations will have no choice but to turn their backs on Israel in the coming decade. Governments cannot hold up the lie for much longer, calling for freedom in one nation and supporting Israel at the same time. It's not possible. Governments will be forced to pick a side, and I believe that under the pressure from their own people they will be forced to pick the victims - Palestine.

I hope that one day I see the Israeli ambassadors removed from my country, and told that they will not come back until they have a peace plan, end occupation, remove the blockade and recognize the Palestinian state. Basically, it's time to tell Israel that their actions are criminal and that they will not have the support of the international community.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join