It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Guest: Would A White President Get Heckled?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

The question I have asked repeatedly is when was the last time any of those things I listed happened to a white president. If you can tell me how that is off topic I am done with ATS forever.

Your despicable racism is supposedly not tolerated in this site, so I could care less if your done with ATS forever.

None of you poseurs who use the race card to bully critics of Obama do that man a single favor by using that race card. Barack Obama deserves to be treated like any other person, that includes criticism, and if you cannot accept that Obama is equal to all other beings then take your racist crap to some other place. I have no tolerance for the odious stench of racism.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Your despicable racism is supposedly not tolerated in this site, so I could care less if your done with ATS forever.

Now I am racist?
I cannot wait for you to explain that to me.

None of you poseurs who use the race card to bully critics of Obama do that man a single favor by using that race card. Barack Obama deserves to be treated like any other person, that includes criticism, and if you cannot accept that Obama is equal to all other beings then take your racist crap to some other place. I have no tolerance for the odious stench of racism.

Wow, you cannot even attempt to make a valid argument here? I expected you to at least try. So like I said, no white president has ever been disrespected the way Obama has. Since you have no counter, apparently you agree with me and all you can do is call me racist because you reached a dead end.

Now that is funny.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Now I am racist?

What do you mean "now", hotshot? You presume to narrow the scope of heckling down to minutia in order to declare that this narrow scope of heckling has only happened to Obama and you've done this just so that you can declare that a white President would not get heckled. It is a foul and odious racists attitude and you diminish the man that is Barack Obama in order to perpetuate your own racist views, while pretending to be a supporter of Obama.

It is telling that a member who is not at all a supporter of Obama is ultimately the one who had to stand in Obama's defense and declare him equal among all humans and deserving of equal treatment. This is something you refuse to grant that man. It is quite telling, indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Now I am racist?

What do you mean "now", hotshot? You presume to narrow the scope of heckling down to minutia in order to declare that this narrow scope of heckling has only happened to Obama and you've done this just so that you can declare that a white President would not get heckled. It is a foul and odious racists attitude and you diminish the man that is Barack Obama in order to perpetuate your own racist views, while pretending to be a supporter of Obama.

It is telling that a member who is not at all a supporter of Obama is ultimately the one who had to stand in Obama's defense and declare him equal among all humans and deserving of equal treatment. This is something you refuse to grant that man. It is quite telling, indeed.

OK, so show me which white president those things happened to and you are right. That is all I am asking. Stop trying to attack me as a person and just prove your point.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

OK, so show me which white president those things happened to and you are right. That is all I am asking. Stop trying to attack me as a person and just prove your point.

Not just I, but several members in this thread have over and over pointed to other Presidents being heckled, and by members of Congress, but you want to distinguish differences between Bush being booed and Obama being cut-off by a reporter only to insist that a "white" President would never be heckled and that is a racist attitude that only diminishes Obama, who should only be criticized or praised for his actions not for the color of his skin of which you clearly cannot get past.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Not just I, but several members in this thread have over and over pointed to other Presidents being heckled, and by members of Congress, but you want to distinguish differences between Bush being booed and Obama being cut-off by a reporter only to insist that a "white" President would never be heckled and that is a racist attitude that only diminishes Obama, who should only be criticized or praised for his actions not for the color of his skin of which you clearly cannot get pas

JPZ- You have shone the light of truth and seen the yellow eyes gleam back at you- well done for exposing this person, it is always satisfying to see somebody react to the truth like this brainwashed clown.

edit on 25-6-2012 by BeHonest1 because: mistake

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Dude I listed a whole bunch of things, not just Obama being cut off by a blogger.
Why do you refuse to address them?
Because it shatters your fantasy?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Dude I listed a whole bunch of things, not just Obama being cut off by a blogger.
Why do you refuse to address them?
Because it shatters your fantasy?

I did address them, and I told you that Obama deserves criticism like any other President does, and his color of skin has nothing to do with the criticism he is getting. The only people I ever hear or read bringing up the color of Obama's skin are his so called supporters. His racist supporters.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The things I mentioned were not criticism.
All you can do is dance around this.
None of those things ever happened to any president ever before.
Just admit it or prove me wrong.
I am tired of dancing.
It is one or the other.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You operate with your own homemade dictionary and so much so who the hell can even know what you mean by "dance" "admit" "prove" or "wrong".

What you want me to "admit" is that I am as racist as you, but I am not and when I look at Barack Obama I see a man whose ideals and principles seem to be fundamentally opposed to mine, just as Bush's did, just as Clinton's did, just as Bush Sr.'s did and while the vaunted Ronald Regan sure knew how to talk a good game, his actions were no where near in line with his words. All of these Presidents will have to suffer my harsh criticisms for their actions, while you continue to spew your racist garbage.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I remember Bill Clinton appeared at a campaign stop when he was running for re-election, about twenty miles from where I currently live. A local man voiced his opinion about the President and his policies from the crowd. He was handcuffed and taken away to jail. No charges were pressed, but they wanted to make a point to everyone else.... You don't heckle the King.

Here's what happened to one man who got on the wrong side of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and he didn't even heckle her:

On Tuesday, as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke on issues of free speech at George Washington University, 71-year-old former CIA analyst Ray McGovern was assaulted, dragged from the room and double handcuffed with metal cuffs causing profuse bleeding.

What had he done to elicit this treatment? He stood in "silent witness."

Huffington Post
edit on 25-6-2012 by butcherguy because: Added text

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join