It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Chase Romney on the Road...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

This is pathetic....Do they realize how stupid this makes them look???

Pathetic? Stupid?

Whats pathetic is anyone who spends every waking moment of his/her time to create a ZILLION pro-Romney threads a week. Especially when Romney nor or anyone from EITHER political party has YOUR or ANYONE elses best interests in mind.

I cannot help but ask, do you have a job? How do you find the TIME with all of these threads on Romney?? Is Romney a "GOD" to you? The guy is a TYPICAL SCUM-BAG POLITICIAN and you make a ZILLION threads a week ROYALLY KISSING up to this Romney character like he is is a GOD.

People need to stop drinking the Cool-aid that makes them think that either political party is out to help ANYONE besides themselves and their cronies.

OP, give it a REST ALREADY. Get some fresh air and put the Cool-aid DOWN already. Jeez!!!!!!!!!

edit on 17-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Not Sure why you are so adamant about me posting things about Romney. Maybe it's because you haven't ever made a single thread or contributed to this website in a single positive way. Maybe its because you have 0 flags and negative ATS points, you need to bust everyone else up. You are a typical irrational bully that gets upset every time someone posts something that you do not agree with! I think it is you who should get a life, stop spamming my threads with irrational blabber and maybe talk about the issues even if you don't agree with them...

Hey that's a thought! But alas I have fallen once again into the wishful thinking that ATSers can actually grow up and have a rational debate....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't really know what you are talking about. Just because I talk about reality, doesn't mean I worship Romney as a God. Romney is a person in politics. He is one of the most powerful republicans in the USA right now. The liberals are treating him like garbage and I just want the same to be done to Obama, which they haven't done!

Obama was worshiped as a God, nobody is worshiping Romney as a God, he is just the most sane and realistic choice that we republicans came up with this time.

Now either discuss the topic at hand-not me- or get lost. You are bringing nothing to this thread that isn't already being talked about elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

No, I asked before how racing came up and you never responded. This is me asking a second time. Looking at your other posts does not answer what the hell you brought racing for.

How about its a colorful description?
How about this is a political race and the image that the liberals are showing as they chase romney on the road is that they are losing and are behind Romney. As they are in the polls?
How about Obama is losing support of the American people in favor of Romney???
That's the funniest one. Take your pick.

No, none of that really makes any sense. I think you were confused because you saw the word "NASCAR." It is ok. No one is perfect. Sorry for asking you to expand on your ideas in your thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Now either discuss the topic at hand-not me- or get lost. You are bringing nothing to this thread that isn't already being talked about elsewhere.

What else is there to talk about?
Some people did a thing.
You did not like it.
OK, now what?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Your title is wrong
it should be

Romney bus tour turning into a political carnival?

At least that the title of the article you posted.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by jibeho
Time to STRIP Move on.org of their TAX EXEMPT Status. What they are doing is ludicrous. Who is looking the other way with them? It is no secret that they are in the tank for Obama when they are supposed to be neutral in order to maintain their status.

What are you talking about? Moveon began as opposition to George Bush. Who said they are supposed to be neutral?

You're right. I should have chosen a word other than neutral. Its complicated when you consider how move on.org is currently structured and how they broke into two different entities to skirt around FEC regulations. They were once a 527 org. and dropped that status when it was evident that they were working hand in hand(coordinating) with an official campaign. Which is a no no!! Move on then shut down their 527 arm and has moved on to different tactics thanks to rules that were changed by Obama's Administration. Tracking them is like playing 3 card Monty. Their are groups from the right that also play similar games. None if it should be allowed.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Then your whole point just died. It was based around your point that they were supposed to be neutral. Now that you admit they were always a lefty group, can you rephrase that?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

I think you misunderstand my point. I am in no way attempting to defend nor paint move on for anything other than they are. A biased political group who is illegally coordinating with the Obama campaign and violates the whole tax exempt status notion.

Not sure what angle you're taking...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by habitforming

I think you misunderstand my point. I am in no way attempting to defend nor paint move on for anything other than they are. A biased political group who is illegally coordinating with the Obama campaign and violates the whole tax exempt status notion.

Not sure what angle you're taking...

I did misunderstand your point. I am not sure what angle you are taking.

Time to STRIP Move on.org of their TAX EXEMPT Status. What they are doing is ludicrous. Who is looking the other way with them? It is no secret that they are in the tank for Obama when they are supposed to be neutral in order to maintain their status.

Says who?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join