It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Chase Romney on the Road...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Starting in Exeter, New Hampshire–less than five miles from Romney's launch point in Stratham–the bus will travel west along a similar path to that of Romney's six-state itinerary, according to DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

MoveOn.org, a liberal advocacy group, will trail the Romney camp in a Cadillac with what it described as NASCAR-style decals and a dog on top–a nod to a widely-cited story involving Romney driving his family car with his dog locked in a crate on the roof of his car.

This is pathetic....Do they realize how stupid this makes them look??? They are following Romney, they aren't racing him, they aren't battling to go to the states first!

They are actually letting him win even the bus tour!
edit on 15-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It's a full time job to make the worst candidates possible look like something worth voting for, it has come down to this. Yes, pathetic.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why are you talking about racing? Because they said the car had NASCAR style stickers on it?
I did not see anything about anyone racing anything.
What are you talking about?

P.S. Is this better or worse that what the Romney bus was doing yesterday to Obama?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Don't you think the liberals should be the first to hit the battleground states instead of the other way around?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Time to STRIP Move on.org of their TAX EXEMPT Status. What they are doing is ludicrous. Who is looking the other way with them? It is no secret that they are in the tank for Obama when they are supposed to be neutral in order to maintain their status.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Time to STRIP Move on.org of their TAX EXEMPT Status. What they are doing is ludicrous. Who is looking the other way with them? It is no secret that they are in the tank for Obama when they are supposed to be neutral in order to maintain their status.

What are you talking about? Moveon began as opposition to George Bush. Who said they are supposed to be neutral?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by habitforming

Don't you think the liberals should be the first to hit the battleground states instead of the other way around?

Are you having a hard time answering my question?
I am afraid I must have caught whatever you have then.

I wish I could understand why asking rightwingers on ATS simple questions is like trying to get to Mars.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If liberals were truly tolerant they wouldn't be dogging obamney at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

I wish I could understand why asking rightwingers on ATS simple questions is like trying to get to Mars.

Both you Liberals and rightwingers are so juvenile and silly.

Why are you so stuck on the idea of a race? It kind of seems like one. One vehicle chasing another vehicle around, kind of sounds like a race to me.

Better question for you liberals, what exactly are they trying to accomplish chasing mittens around and looking foolish?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Better question for you liberals, what exactly are they trying to accomplish chasing mittens around and looking foolish?

Exactly my thinking if you couldn't figure it out @habitforming...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Both you Liberals and rightwingers are so juvenile and silly.

Oh so since I am not a rightwinger, I must be a Liberal? That applies to you to then, right?

Why are you so stuck on the idea of a race?

What have I said about race so far?

It kind of seems like one. One vehicle chasing another vehicle around, kind of sounds like a race to me.

I have no clue what you are talking about. What racing?

When did I ever chase Romney?

Are people really this stupid? Some people do something on the left and everyone who is not a right wing nutjob has to answer for it? You claim to not be a right wing nutjob JUST LIKE ME so why are you not answering for yourself.

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If liberals were truly tolerant they wouldn't be dogging obamney at all.

"Dogging" Romney. Now that is funny.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Exactly my thinking if you couldn't figure it out @habitforming...

I am not chasing anyone so why are you thinking it toward me?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Mitt Romney should be run out of this country for what he is trying to do to us. Remember, this is in no way in defense of playground tactics on the campaign trail. Mitt Romney is selling our country to Israel and the chosen people.

Check out the list below where '*' means jew.

But the interesting list is in the end of this post. Should this be legal? How many planes will fly into tall buildings this time to convince us that it is an American patriotic duty to weaken Israel neighbors further, read Iran? Is this treason?

Cofer Black
Christopher Burnham
Michael Chertoff *
Eliot Cohen *
John Danilovich
Paula J Dobriansky *
Eric Edelman *
Michael Hayden
Kim Holmes
Robert Joseph
Andrew Nalsios
Meghan O'Sullivan
Pierre Prosper
Michael Reiss *
Daniel Senor *
Richard Williamsson
Dov Zakhem *

Eliot Cohen *
Healey
Robert Kagan *
John Lehman *
Phares
Jim Talent
Vin Weber

Evan Feigenbaum * Asia pacific
Aaron friedberg * "
Kent Lucken * "

Kristen Silverberg * Europe

Dov Zakheim - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Robert Kagan - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Michael Chertoff – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eliot Cohen – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eric Edelman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
John Lehman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Evan Feigenbaum – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Aaron Friedberg – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kent Lucken – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kristen Silverberg – (Israeli Dual Ctizen)

Anyone with a jew problem?!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Moveon began as opposition to George Bush. Who said they are supposed to be neutral?

Yes, and who started it? Why yes it was George Soros, who financed Obama campaign.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I am not chasing anyone so why are you thinking it toward me?

You are the one that asked why I was talking about racing in my OP. Or did you forget the questions that you asked? Looking at previous posts you made will do wonders.

The fact is, if the liberals think Romney is so bad that he will lose the election anyway with no effort on Obama's part, then they shouldn't be chasing him around on the road of all places!!!!
edit on 16-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments !!

An impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to take a 17 day vacation. How is this hope and change working out for you?

First president to send his kid and 12 of her schoolmates to Mexico with HOW MANY secret service men to watch out for them?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You are the one that asked why I was talking about racing in my OP. Or did you forget the questions that you asked? Looking at previous posts you made will do wonders.

No, I asked before how racing came up and you never responded. This is me asking a second time. Looking at your other posts does not answer what the hell you brought racing for.

The fact is, if the liberals think Romney is so bad that he will lose the election anyway with no effort on Obama's part, then they shouldn't be chasing him around on the road of all places!!!!
edit on 16-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Well all I hear is that Obama is the worst president ever and yet Republicans sure are spending a lot of time and energy fighting that.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, and who started it? Why yes it was George Soros, who financed Obama campaign.

And your point is...?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No, I asked before how racing came up and you never responded. This is me asking a second time. Looking at your other posts does not answer what the hell you brought racing for.

How about its a colorful description?
How about this is a political race and the image that the liberals are showing as they chase romney on the road is that they are losing and are behind Romney. As they are in the polls?
How about Obama is losing support of the American people in favor of Romney???
That's the funniest one. Take your pick.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

This is pathetic....Do they realize how stupid this makes them look???

Pathetic? Stupid?

Whats pathetic is anyone who spends every waking moment of his/her life creating a ZILLION pro-Romney threads a week. Especially when Romney or any other SCUM-BAG politician from EITHER political party has NOBODYS BEST INTERESTS in mind other than THEMSELVES and their CRONIES.

I cannot help but ask, do you have a job? How do you find the TIME with all of these threads sucking-up to Romney?? Is Romney a "GOD" to you? The guy is a TYPICAL SCUM-BAG POLITICIAN and you make a ZILLION threads a week ROYALLY KISSING up to this Romney character like he is is a GOD. He is NOT a "God", but actually the OPPOSITE.

People need to stop drinking the Cool-aid that makes them think that either political party is out to help ANYONE besides themselves and their cronies.

OP, give it a REST ALREADY. There are a BILLION better things to enlighten the forums about than a TYPICAL SCUM-BAG POLITICIAN who is just looking for his time in the spotlight to make out like a bandit and screw the country over.

Get some fresh air and put the Cool-aid DOWN already. Maybe get a hobby or a JOB. You sound like a crooked salesman for Romney. Peddling a "product" that will be of NO good use to anyone here.

edit on 17-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join