It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this plot fulfilling a great Bible prophecy?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Considering I'm an agnostic with an interest in the Bible mainly only because of it's prophecies which happens to be the only reason why I believe in God to a degree. I found this article quite interesting and since I've never read the whole Bible, I was hoping someone could verify this information.

We have been prophesying for over 70 years that a strong dictator is about to rule over Europe. We proclaimed that he would not be voted in by the public. We have also said for many years Britain would not be a part of the final European Union.

A recently revealed secret plot shows that all of these prophecies are being fulfilled now!

The British Express printed an article on May 4 titled, “EU Plot to Scrap Britain.” “Senior Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realize their dream of abolishing Britain, we can reveal,” it began.

“A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and José Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission.

“The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union. Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady ‘Berlin Group’ of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle” (emphasis mine throughout).

This “new bureaucrat” is going to get control of the EU by flatteries—not by being voted into office. That means that he and a few cohorts will hijack the powerful EU. It will be led by Germany, the only powerful economy in the Western world.

For about 70 years we have been prophesying of the Holy Roman Empire and emperor soon to appear on the scene. It will be the seventh and last head of that superpower.

Herbert W. Armstrong wrote in the 1956 Plain Truth magazine that “Britain will be no part of it!”

This very moment, that prophecy is coming true. That is what the secret plot article made very clear. Britain is being kicked out.

Mr. Nuttall said that this Holy Roman Empire idea “must never be allowed to happen.” But it can’t be stopped because it has God’s approval (Revelation 17:17). Our free Daniel booklet explains why. And you desperately need to understand!

This resurrected Holy Roman Empire is going to be the most destructive force ever on Earth. It is time for this world to understand what is happening in Europe!

The secret plot has pushed France aside and Britain out. Now these plotters are working hard to find their strong leader.

We believe we may know who he is and who they are seeking to fill that strongman role.

We won’t have long to wait for his appearance. He may play a key role in choosing the other eight nations or kings. Then the world will see the horror of what this dramatic shift means!

“Germany inevitably would emerge as the leader of a united Europe,” Herbert W. Armstrong wrote in the November-December 1954 Plain Truth edition—a statement that most people only ridiculed. “All Europe is actually ready—just waiting for the confidence-inspiring leader—an international all-European Hitler, and it is on the way. That man is there somewhere.”

It’s all happening exactly as we have prophesied for 70 years! It is time for this world to wake up!

Source

What can I say? Bibical prophecies are interesting to me, which is why I'm hoping someone with knowledge will be able to verify this article so I can deny my own ignorance.

edit on 14-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Title

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I'm confused to what you are asking?
If it's is this a biblical prophecy then I would say no. Only because I see no references to scripture.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In the bible's last book the revelations of John what you are talking about is described. The book says that the Antichrist will come from the newly constituted roman empire. So until some sort of continental empore existed in Europe the Antichrist couldn't rule.

The last time Europe was conquered was hitler, before him Napoleon, and before him charlgeman. So it's not like it's very often Europe is unified. And it's never happened before peacefully like it is now.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok here's the thing. Upon reading this article my curiosity was sparked. The reason for that is because of this;

We believe we may know who he is and who they are seeking to fill that strongman role.

“Germany inevitably would emerge as the leader of a united Europe,” Herbert W. Armstrong wrote in the November-December 1954 Plain Truth edition—a statement that most people only ridiculed. “All Europe is actually ready—just waiting for the confidence-inspiring leader—an international all-European Hitler, and it is on the way. That man is there somewhere.”

- Since they say they "believe they know who he is", and uses that quote from a book written in 1954 stating that the leader would be an "international all-European" descent. I'm going to assume that the person they are thinking off is actually an european descent.

“The holder of this new office would be both Europe’s political and administrative leader, giving them far more powers than those given to the U.S. president.”

The thing is, I speficially remember reading something somewhere a few years ago that the antichrist is to be of european descent and that he will bring together the European Union and would be given great power.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I dabble in this a bit and can tell you where it's coming from. It's based on the prophesies of Daniel.

Daniel 2 and the 10 toes of the statue. An end time prophecy that in the end times a final empire would form from a confederacy of 10 states.

Daniel 7, 8, and 9 with more details of the end time confederacy.

Daniel 11 A possible blow by blow description of the end of years to end of days.

My problem with the article is that if I am reading the prophesies correctly there are still a few details that need to be worked out first.

The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 needs to be signed first. And there needs to be a kingdom of the south formed. A caliphate covering a number of Muslim nations from the middle east. Also the Antichrist is the 3rd ruler of the kingdom of the north. There is the little matter of the first and 2nd king to be taken care of first.

If I had to put a timetable on this I would say based on the Matthew 24 prophecy that the 7 year agreement is signed by 2021. And the war of Daniel 11-7 starts by 2024.

But the one big detail is that the Jews need to build their temple. Sometime before 2021.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This prophecy is taking place right now before the eyes of the world, but amazingly very few people, even here on ATS are awake to it.

Europe is forming itself into the United Staes of Europe, The biblical 'Beast' They are backed by the Vatican, the biblical 'False Prophet' who have their own man, a trained Jesuit, Mario Draghi in charge of the European Central Bank.

The euro elite have their man in mind for leader, a charismatic career politician Count Von Guttenburg.

If you want to keep abreast of this developing 'prophecy in our time' go to The Trumpet.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't know, sounds like a movie plot to me. Probably too complicated to pull off, but who knows, I've seen stranger things.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

I dabble in this a bit and can tell you where it's coming from. It's based on the prophesies of Daniel.

Daniel 2 and the 10 toes of the statue. An end time prophecy that in the end times a final empire would form from a confederacy of 10 states.

Daniel 7, 8, and 9 with more details of the end time confederacy.

Daniel 11 A possible blow by blow description of the end of years to end of days.

My problem with the article is that if I am reading the prophesies correctly there are still a few details that need to be worked out first.

The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 needs to be signed first. And there needs to be a kingdom of the south formed. A caliphate covering a number of Muslim nations from the middle east. Also the Antichrist is the 3rd ruler of the kingdom of the north. There is the little matter of the first and 2nd king to be taken care of first.

If I had to put a timetable on this I would say based on the Matthew 24 prophecy that the 7 year agreement is signed by 2021. And the war of Daniel 11-7 starts by 2024.

But the one big detail is that the Jews need to build their temple. Sometime before 2021.

This is correct - though I'd differ on the suggested dates at the end, I think it's much, much closer than that.

Also, be a little careful when reading The Trumpet. They have some fantastic stuff on there, but their view on the end-times is a little skewed because of their stance on Israel. The majority of the church these days teaches a doctrine called "Replacement Theology", which essentially states that the Church has replaced Israel.
This isn't a biblical view. The vast majority of prophecy in the Bible still remains unfulfilled; for every prophecy regarding the First Coming of Christ, there are six (SIX!) regarding His Second Coming, and His reign from Jerusalem. That's over 1800 prophecies regarding the specific and literal fulfilment of a 1000 year reign of Christ upon this earth from Israel. Replacement Theologians allegorize these prophecies and thus render them meaningless, accepting the blessings offered by God to Israel, but rejecting the consequences of not following His law.

With that said, you're very much on the right track.
I think what we're going to see is a loss of sovereignty in three nation-states. The bible says that three rulers will give their authority to the AntiChrist, who will in turn reign over ten kings. This suggests a politlcal union that is being strongly pushed at the moment in the Eurozone. Whether this is the specific fulfilment of that prophecy, or merely an event leading up to and setting the stage for the fulfilment of that prophecy, I don't know - but I do strongly suspect that the Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4) and the Tribulation (pretty much all of the middle of the book of Revelation) are VERY close. In fact, I'd be very surprised if I were still here in six months. However, with that said, Jesus Himself said that "no man knows the day or the hour", so... I guess I'll just have to be patient, won't I.

top topics

join