It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we are British, British born and bred!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Multicultural relationships, here in the UK we like Multiculturalism so much that we actively encourage and promote by whatever means necessary interracial relationships. We do this because we want to wipe ourselves out on a genetic level too…and we do this because we are British borne and bred

The majority of us are direct descendants of the first people to return to Albion around 12,000 years ago. Despite the fact that since then we're interbed with numerous influxes of Central Europeans, Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Flems, French, Italians, North Africans ...... and in the past few hundred years with Asians and Americans as well.

We've been multicultural for at least 2,000 years
And over time, we've adapted to and adopted some of the mores of those incoming peoples - from jewellery to language to religion (the current influx is muslims is nothing to what happened 1500 years ago when the Christians basically forced their religion on everyone). And that's what makes us British.

We're a bit like the Borg - assimilating incoming cultures and taking the best bits (like curries!) but always remaining the Borg.

Yes its amazing! And yet we are still white despite breeding with supposedly with everyone in the planet for thousands of years…and yet Obamas mummy gave birth to a baby that is clearly not…I guess then our ancestors must have only selectively bread otherwise we would not be the colour we are today. In other words they were more picky with who they went to bed with then modern white people. But its not their fault, as I said interracial relationships is being ACTIVELY promoted in the uk, someone somewhere is spending a lot of money on this….Hmmm I wonder what their motives might be

What's amazing is your lack of knowledge about genetics and how geographic barriers prevented so called interacial relationships on a mass scale. Dominant genes will win out unless both parents have recesive genes in their lineage.

Recent studies indicate that skin color can change radically in as little as 80-100 generations or about 2500 yrs. That's not very long when you consider the age of mordern Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Change is inevitible my friend.... you can fight it or go with the flow... there is no room for racial pride in today's world.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

So it's just about skin pigmentation to you. You would careless if those immigrants were Polish. To you someone with less melanin holds a greater right to be in "your" country. It makes no sense, it's illogical and clearly racist.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by LUXUS

So someone who isn't white and is born in the UK cannot call themselves British?

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien who belongs to the lineage of the Great African Apes. We all come from Africa. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

Sorry..no human ever came from an ape, not one but if you want to believe you came from an ape that’s your choice...Science is often wrong, lets remember they haven’t found that missing link yet!
Just for the record I don’t subscribe to the “out of Africa” theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
just when you think it couldnt get worse.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well since you want to play the "I don't want to believe in science game" then I will edit it to still apply to you.

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

It's quite extraordinary frankly. I've rarely seen so much nonsense on this site in one day, it's been awash with it today...........

Blatant out and out racism, a sad reflection of Britain today.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

For a British thread, I think it's been quite tame

Where has Monsieur CityBig gone? He better get his British arse back here and sell me some frogs legs! (yes I know before anyone says).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So someone who isn't white and is born in the UK cannot call themselves British?

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien who belongs to the lineage of the Great African Apes. We all come from Africa. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

Sorry..no human ever came from an ape, not one but if you want to believe you came from an ape that’s your choice...Science is often wrong, lets remember they haven’t found that missing link yet!

Woot!!

Science is wrong!!

So what's your theory?

I dunno.... I'm not a scientist!!

Ding ding ding!! We have a Winner!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Yep they do. Ask a Texan how he feels, or an Alaskan how he feels. Regionalism is very strong in the US, not that it matters to you.

Regionalism is strong in the US BUT like myself I am a Texan but I am also an American likewise someone from Virginia may be a Virginian but also an American.

BTW I vote you as being the person on ATS in need of a VERY LARGE ENEMA

edit on 14-6-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So it's just about skin pigmentation to you. You would careless if those immigrants were Polish. To you someone with less melanin holds a greater right to be in "your" country. It makes no sense, it's illogical and clearly racist.

Ok let me break it down for you, native people of Africa are black.

Native people of India are brown.

Native people of the British isles are….come on I know you can figure this out!

And No polish people are not English

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by paganini

It's quite extraordinary frankly. I've rarely seen so much nonsense on this site in one day, it's been awash with it today...........

Blatant out and out racism, a sad reflection of Britain today.

Inspite of what my earlier replies may have lead some to believe... I don't think all Brits feel or think the way of the Luxos.

There's bone heads everywhere...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Ok let me break it down for you, native people of Africa are black.

Native people of India are brown.

Native people of the British isles are….come on I know you can figure this out!

And No polish people are not English

ENOUGH!

My mother is British and white.
My father is American and black.

You gonna kick me out?

(and here I thought all the racists were in Hee-yuk, Tennessee!!!)
edit on 14-6-2012 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by paganini

For a British thread, I think it's been quite tame

Where has Monsieur CityBig gone? He better get his British arse back here and sell me some frogs legs! (yes I know before anyone says).

lol I totally agree...for a British thread this is nothing....

and where has Mr. EDL gone.....never mind, while we're here we might as well bring up the topic of the SNP and independence lol, gotta love that one in a British thread

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Well since you want to play the "I don't want to believe in science game" then I will edit it to still apply to you.

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

So you say I should not have my own land but I bet if we started to talk about the land of your ancestors you would pipe a different tune!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My mother is British and white. My father is American and black. You gonna kick me out?

mmmm yes NO RABBITS ALLOWED

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

counted 6 white people in the entire place…think we might have an immigration problem!

And why is that a problem?

Because it clearly demonstrates we have an immigration problem. If I went to Africa and met no black people I would probably say they had an immigration problem….It should be fairly clear I think!

Incorrect! Africa is a continent not a country. Further more a continent made up of countries made up of tribes who for all intents and purposes have cultural and language differences to one another. So an immigration problem like the one you suggest in Africa would not so much have to do with colour but in actual fact have more to do with language and culture.

All that is fairly clear is that you are ignorant as to the topic you have started (re immigration issues) and I would say more than a little chicken to state your real issue loud and clear. You are afraid that your grand children will have a preference for tropical fruits, rice and peas and have a natural kink in their hair to match their all year round tanned complexion.

edit on 14/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by beezzer

My mother is British and white. My father is American and black. You gonna kick me out?

mmmm yes NO RABBITS ALLOWED

Haters. . . . gotta. . . . . .

Oh hell, I can't finish.

ROTFLMAO

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

If I were you I would leave willfully. Seriously do you really need a kicking out from the rain?

On a serious note very good question. Be interesting to hear what the OP has in reply for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

reply to post by LUXUS

Woot!!

Science is wrong!!

So what's your theory?

I dunno.... I'm not a scientist!!

Ding ding ding!! We have a Winner!

Personally I believe the different races evolved spontaneously in different parts of the world much in the same way different colour flowers did. A red flower did not come from a yellow one or a orange one etc.

On this planet there has been different races and different human species, they did not all come from one.

Now if we all came from the ape why are there still apes…where they just the unlucky ones who got left behind?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So you say I should not have my own land but I bet if we started to talk about the land of your ancestors you would pipe a different tune!

By all means have your own land just just do not get upset when no one wants to visit or let you in theirs. You cannot have it both ways. Either you separate yourself from the world entirely or accept your status as a human among other humans in a world of constant change.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join