It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we are British, British born and bred!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by LUXUS

Is Beezer British enough to live in "your" country or only full bloods need apply? I'd assume not since you have an agenda against inter-racial couples. I mean, just imagine if he planted a seed in some white British ladies.....THE HORRORRORRORORRROROROr

So let me ask you the question, you would like the races all to go extinct and replaced one brownish mixed race...this would make you happy yeah?

Does it matter? Why are you so hung up on skin colour, look beyond the facade my friend you won't regret it. People are people? Why don't you want a "brownish mixed race"?

Yes I would matter (to me) if all the races on this planet became extinct and replaced by a brownish human…who would probably be genetically defective, maybe even retarded to a high degree.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by LUXUS

You post this, whilst having a Hindu(?) avatar?? Only asking.

He claimed it was "aryan". I think going further into that would open up a whole new can of worms as he like professes belief in the revisionist notion of the word as do many white supremacists.

archaeology.about.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

reply to post by LUXUS

Is Beezer British enough to live in "your" country or only full bloods need apply? I'd assume not since you have an agenda against inter-racial couples. I mean, just imagine if he planted a seed in some white British ladies.....THE HORRORRORRORORRROROROr

So let me ask you the question, you would like the races all to go extinct and replaced one brownish mixed race...this would make you happy yeah?

Does it matter? Why are you so hung up on skin colour, look beyond the facade my friend you won't regret it. People are people? Why don't you want a "brownish mixed race"?

Yes I would matter (to me) if all the races on this planet became extinct and replaced by a brownish human…who would probably be genetically defective, maybe even retarded to a high degree.

actually this is more likely to happen if a people remain "pure" and segregated into one group for prolonged periods of time.

If you are not trolling then dear god.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by LUXUS

You post this, whilst having a Hindu(?) avatar?? Only asking.

He claimed it was "aryan". I think going further into that would open up a whole new can of worms as he like professes belief in the revisionist notion of the word as do many white supremacists.

archaeology.about.com...

I didn't get that whole "aryan" thing when he said it.

I think you're right...this thread has opened up it fair share of cans of worms today....whatta thread...so much BS and hatred.....so many jokes

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

reply to post by LUXUS

I know you asked Spoke but for me who cares what colour they are I really do care more about their well being as human beings. One of the criteria for 'race' is that they can not breed with one another and if 'inter racial' mixing occur their offspring will be infertile. So if your idea of race is correct there will be no breeding past first generations of 'light brown' people. And some of the infertiles will become giants! (Read the Bible much because it also touches on this issue). See many giant infertile light brown people in Britain lately. Until you do you can rest assure those breeding are of the same race.

Well I dont share your view, I would not like to see a world where there was just one mongrel type human...It would be very sad!

Again both science and religion supports this view mixing two races together makes giant infertiles. So if you do not support the scientific view nor the religious text supporting that view what do you support. As for mongrel as I suspected from the start this thread is nothing but fear mong(rel)ing.

What are you afraid of? I suggest you read up on genetics to ease your fears, diversity will prevail in the human race no matter how much we mix across borders. Your life span will be max 100 years if you are truly lucky - you will not ever live to see a day where all people look exactly the same or your colour is lost entirely,

It saddens me that the world you live in is one of fear based on the colour of peoples skin as supposed to fears based on real issues like the Fukushima disaster waiting to happen. All that energy spent on worrying about minor issues when the real issue is if a world war happens or indeed fukushima blows it will matter not whether you are pale and burn in the sun or dark to the skin suffering vitamin D deficiency for the lack of it. We will all go to pits.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
**Thread Closed**

/**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on Fri Jun 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join