It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we are British, British born and bred!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I was out for a few drinks with friends in London and I met this friendly Australian girl who told me she had been here for just a week. Anyway she told me that she had not met many English people and wanted to know where they all hangout, I stated to laugh and said welcome to the UK….yep welcome to multiculturalism and the death of the British!

Multiculturalism I guess is a good thing if it is kept in check but not if you end up a minority in your own city’s! On the news British people are continuously told how much we love multiculturalism by the politicians, the truth is speak to a “native” and you will be told how it is destroying our country on multiple levels. There are “British” who will tell you it’s a good thing and that they highly encourage it but just ask them where their mummy and daddy are from.

Useless immigrants! As British people we like to make it hard for say a skilled and educated south Africans to stay and work in our country but we like to make it easy for say a Somalian who will never work a day in their life to enter and stay in our country. Once on income and housing support they tend to develop a nasty attitude towards the native British in general. In other words far from grateful…we do this because we are British, British born and bred!

Social decline, many of our friends who enter our country (and we like to select from the best of stock) bring their corrupt and violence friendly upbringing with them, As a result we get increase drug, violence, fraud and generally a healthy level of crime…and we do this because we are British born and bred!

Loss of culture, here we don’t believe in the phrase “when in Rome, do as the romans do” we prefer to promote others culture and encourage them to try their best to eradicate our culture and customs…and we do this because we are British borne and bread!

Multicultural relationships, here in the UK we like Multiculturalism so much that we actively encourage and promote by whatever means necessary interracial relationships. We do this because we want to wipe ourselves out on a genetic level too…and we do this because we are British borne and bred.

Any of you who may feel our policy’s are crazy and it will be our doom don’t think you know better then us, we know exactly what we are doing…because we are British born and bred!

P.S any of you think that perhaps someone somewhere is trying their best to destroy our country and our people…just a thought....perhaps

edit on 14-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You don't seem to have a British God in your avatar.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by LUXUS

True...he is Aryan

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Multiculturalism IMO is a huge fail. I see it also happening in my country. Assimilation should be encouraged for new migrants. I love cultural diversity and the many ideas, food etc a migrant can introduce to my country. But and this is a huge "BUT". Why the hell should I adapt my lifestyle so as not to upset any other nationally ?

Sorry ment to add: were I live we are seeing things like- woman only swimming seasons, government schools that are discouraged from celebrating Xmas& Easter. I am not a relig person by any from but do believe that minority groups have to much pull on governments & councils that lack balls. And the money handed out, well it's criminal .
I'm happy for emigrants to celebrate their beliefs. But don't make me, if you move country isn't it because you want to be apart of that new country!
edit on 14-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

Political correctness in overdrive.
edit on 14-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

We are a multicultural nation and have been for thousands of years. This is a great thing in my opinion.

However, i will say we may have lost our way regarding multiculturalism. In the past, it has always been a prerequisite to at the very least get yourself a job!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This actually sounds familiar........oh yea, thats happening in America too...and France...and Greece....and....tell ya what lets just blame everything bad happening in the world right now on immigration.

That sounds much better than coming off sounding like a Texan.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Call it retribution for over three hundred years of British colonisation.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I agree with you that immigration of unskilled people should be controlled but I don't agree that multiculturalism is to blame for the state that the country is in. It's just one tool tptb have used to keep us confused and fearful. It seems the tactic has been working as more and more people are channelling their anger on the immigrant bogey man recently, just another way of controlling us! London has much more immigrants that any other city anyway. You hinted that Brits that don't agree with you probably had immigrant parents, I don't think that's true at all.

I wonder if the 'nice Australian girl' you met is planning to stay in the country and what skills she can provide to our society, also you have a curious choice of avatar for someone who thinks multiculturalism is so bad

((Edit to add, i see you already explained your avatar.....))
edit on 14-6-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I love multicluturism, particularly when it came to university. My long term girlfriend was an international student, my friends were from all over the world and as a result i have had the opportunity to go travelling. Even outside of university I have met loads of people from Eastern Europe and I love their culture they make up my best drinking buddies.

I also have met loads of people from the Middle East and even travelled there with one of my friends, how it is so amazing for me to be exposed to their culture. Its what you make of it, if you take this almost xenophobic view that “they’re lazy and take our jobs, our benefit’s and destroy everything British” then you’re not going to get anything out of it. Embrace it, learn from them, go visit their countries, go to a football match with a Russian and a Pole (believe me that was fun experience). You have no idea how a interesting debates can be between a Pakistani and a Indian who has had a few drinks

I love keeping in touch with these people, I have a massive network of friends from all over the world, it’s not social decline, its social progression just move with the times. I can’t understand why anybody would only want to be around British people, or just be around American people it’s so restricting on your world view. I really couldn’t care less if my doctor is from India and all the people working in my local supermarket are French.

We don’t live in a multi-culture Brittan we live in a multi-cultured world and its absolutely amazing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I would like to know the REAL reason why everyone else comes to the UK.

This small island is rammed to the hilt.
We cannot take any more immigrants.

However, when the Eurozone crashes all around us, real hyper immigration will happen then.

But our beloved government does not want to do anything about this because it needs 2.5 people working to pay a single pensioners retirement.

This is why I cannot understand why the UK is THE country to emigrate to.

If it was not for family and work, I would seriously think of emigrating out.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

And yet your an Australian? lol

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I like that Britain is multicultural, my mum is British and my dad is British.
I work in a factory that was starred by a polish "useless immigrant" and it now provides jobs for over 60 brits.
I work with many poles and they are by far the hardest workers I've ever met in my life.

just my two pence.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

I work with many poles and they are by far the hardest workers I've ever met in my life.

I have had a similar experience the poles are amongst the hardest working people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. When I was off for the summer spent a few weeks on a building site with a group of 5 poles, their work ethic is incredible.... so is their capacity for vodka....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
I agree with you that immigration of unskilled people should be controlled but I don't agree that multiculturalism is to blame for the state that the country is in. It's just one tool tptb have used to keep us confused and fearful. It seems the tactic has been working as more and more people are channelling their anger on the immigrant bogey man recently, just another way of controlling us! London has much more immigrants that any other city anyway. You hinted that Brits that don't agree with you probably had immigrant parents, I don't think that's true at all.

I wonder if the 'nice Australian girl' you met is planning to stay in the country and what skills she can provide to our society, also you have a curious choice of avatar for someone who thinks multiculturalism is so bad

((Edit to add, i see you already explained your avatar.....))
edit on 14-6-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

Well I have a friend who is a teacher and she says that teaching kids who cant even understand English helps enormously with progress in the classroom in general.

About my aviator, they are asuras and no they are not from India!

As for the aussie girl, yes I’m sure she will work! I actually used to work in housing immigrants and in all that time I never met an aussie, kiwi, saffa or yank (sorry about the slang) who never worked when they came here to stay, majority of those all work. I could go into a list of peoples who generally don’t but I’m not going to go into that...lets just say there is a visible trend you couldn’t fail to see!
edit on 14-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Need I say more www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well I have a friend who is a teacher and she says that teaching kids who cant even understand English helps enormously with progress in the classroom in general.
[/quote

And I know a girl from Pakistan who speaks 3 languages and teaches people who speak Urdu to speak English. Like I say it’s what you make of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by LUXUS

True...he is Aryan

I hope to whatever deity you want that you're not seeing that as an explanation or excuse for the insane amounts of irony in your OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It is terrible that kids go to school not learning English. I think that anyone who wants to live here should have to learn the language and not expect someone else to do their job in teaching it to their kids. Unfortunately many British kids can't read or write their names when they are sent to school either.

You say that some immigrants (Aussies etc.) do work when they come here but there are groups that don't in your experience. That is at the heart of this issue but people don't like to admit. The real sentiment being expressed here is white immigrants are tolerated, black and asian ones are presumed to be work-shy scroungers and are not. So this comes down to race, not immigration. To keep people fighting against each other you have make people focus on the easily perceived differences such as skin colour. I think this is a tactic with which we will be kept occupied with whilst the rug is pulled from under us by the real villains.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

And what if you foundout that they were claiming benifits AND working at the same time, would you still feel the same way? as I said I used to work in housing so am well aware of what goes on!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is not to blame. Overcrowding is to blame. There are simply too many people living in the UK and not enough resources to cope. You cannot blame crime etc. on immigrants. Yes, there are a lot of foreign criminals in this country but we need to look at our own first. There is a significant amount of crime committed by British gangs, rather than say eastern European or Somalian. It all depends on where in the country you are from. London is a magnet for foreign immigration AND crime (due to the large population) as are some of the other large cities, but head out into the suburbs and you will find plenty of British culture and most Brits welcome hard working, honest people from anywhere in the world. It will take a lot to eradicate our culture and I don't believe it will happen in our lifetimes.

Spreading your Aryan message serves nothing more than inciting racial hatred and it is this that causes a lot of good foreigners to turn against their British neighbours. With more acceptance and understanding of WHY people emigrate to the UK, this level of segregation can be narrowed.

What we REALLY need is a government with big enough balls to say no to immigration when a certain level is reached, regardless of the immigrants being Eastern European, Australian, African or Nepalese, focus on our economy, healthcare and employment without having a racist bias whilst also protecting British heritage and culture. Hears hoping...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join