It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans - You claim your military is the best. Prove It

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, I want sit and applaud our military. But I will say "we are the best at occupieing other folks countries". We are the best at false flag events leading to war. We are the best at talking bullsnip. We are the best at raping other countries of their resources and wealth. We are the best at taking down Governments that arent in line with OUR goals.

Yea America, we are the best at some things and the worse at others. Our miltary is basicly a "socio-economic draft" The youth have no chance at a job ( because they arent any) college cost's to high, so the military looks rather inviting. It is not. NO WERE NOT THE BEST, just the biggest and most aggressive. Our history shows that.

The best military unit on the planet, is the one that has nothing to do, because war is no longer..... That may never ever become reality.. I do however have a question for my Australian friends. I watched a documentary earlier this month about Australian prisons, I was shocked when they made the statement that, Australia has the largest percentage of it's population ( more than any other country) people addicted to crystal meth, or ICE as it's called there. Is it that big of a problem, or does your Government try and keep it hidden?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join