It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a mutant pig? Is it a mini horse? No, it’s a really weird Chinese dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow I thought I had seen some very ugly dogs in my life. this one takes the cake.

The bizarre breed of dog was spotted roaming around the streets Xinxiang in the Henan province, central China, sparking fears it has escaped from a nearby medical research centre. With its strange-coloured skin and hairless body, many observers speculated the rare breed could have been some sort of strange mutant pig. However given its white tufts of hair, unusual stance and wispy tail, the strange canine could even pass for a mini horse. One witness said: 'The pink skin makes it look just like pig gone wrong in some sort of genetic experiment.' However police have denied the animal is the subject of a genetic experiment - confirming it is actually a breed known as a Chinese crested hairless dog. 'It is definitely a dog, and quite an expensive one at that,' said a spokesman. The alien breed regularly features as a contender in the annual World's Ugliest Dog contest held in California. Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

Sorry I dont know how to post pictures maybe I should look it up one day

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yeah saw this a few days ago on some website.

Reminds me of Pink Panther

Gotta say, love the hairstyle
edit on 13/6/12 by faryjay because: Comment Added

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

lol its sad but I want one. Just to make people I pass turn and say wtf is that hahaha

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

This is actually a very commonly available dog breed.It was developed in Mexico not China.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Wow! Weird looking dog. I want one now.

Here's the pic.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Wow! Weird looking dog. I want one now.

Here's the pic.

No, HERE's the pic

dunno why it simply looks like a freako dog to me, certainly not pig like or horse like. doglike..

???

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

mabe you should use the search this was posted days ago

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

American Dog Pig!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have one of these dogs there called a Chinese Crested..The one in the picture is pink because its sunburned they have no hair on there body just on top of there head i have to put sunburn lotion on mine if he is going to be outside any length of time there skin cant take the sun..
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't even know why It made an article, I'd have walked past it and though "That poor dog needs some factor 50"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I don't even know why It made an article, I'd have walked past it and though "That poor dog needs some factor 50"

Lmao, my thoughts also.

Poor woofy needs a coat and a hug and some chum.

or

is it radiation pooch, secret superhero from fukushima, by day posing as a mild mannered conundrum dog, who makes the rounds on conspiracy forums, but by night, saving the world from the evil clutches of...

ceiling cat.

new topics

top topics

join