It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther leader Malik Shabazz threatens to burn Detroit down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Angry over steps being taken due to a financial emergency in Detroit, New Black Panther Party leader Malik Shabazz (not to be confused with Malik Zulu Shabazz, national leader of the group) declared he would burn the city down.

"This is white on black crime," he said during public comment at the two hour meeting held Monday afternoon. "This is white supremacy. Before you can take over our city, we will burn it down," he added.

According to the Detroit Free Press, Shabazz was one of about 100 angry and defiant Detroiters who attended the meeting

The city is broke. It's on the edge of collapse. People are trying to make it work. But while in financial duress, the city simply can't function. The threat issued by Malik Shabazz is an incitement to riot and destroy public/private property which doesn't help the situation. With the hot summer months coming ... and the MSM hyping the Martin/Zimmerman situation ... this kind of inflammatory talk could easily cause massive problems. It's insane.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If Malik Shabazz wasn't full of Bologna I would be worried for people in Detroit.
Fortunately, He is the biggest piece of bologna I've seen.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

edit on 13-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, that makes no sense. He'll only be hurting his own kind.

Wonder if he even thought of that?

Seriously, Can't we just all get along?

WTH is wrong with people these days?
edit on 13-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Seriously, Can't we just all get along?

Coming from someone named Manhater lol.
But seriously, I agree.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

From the article: "That kind of talk is inflammatory and is getting dangerously close to the line of incitement to riot," said Patterson, a former prosecutor. "You don't have to riot. You just have to incite people to riot." So, if someone commits arson will this dumb idiot be charged? I certainly hope so.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just like I say to the right-wing-git-ur-gun nuts, all jaws, no b@!!s. All these "militant" groups on the left and right like to talk a good game, but funny how I never see any of them actually playing it. When I see some action, I will start to consider what they are saying, until then these groups and their supporters are on ignore.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He would be doing us a favor and Im sure he wouldnt want to do that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The irony is that Detroit residents continue to vote in Democrats that have done nothing but perpetuate polices that keep Detroit in decline.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I thought they had already burned Detroit down.

Color me confused.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why is this jerk and his merry band of idiots given a pass on this crap? If some crazy WAR ( white aryan resistance) nutball started this garbage... well we all know what would happen.
Anyhoo, Shabby looks the genius he is by threatening to traumatize those who have already been traumatized and financially ruined already. Way to go Shabby.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Angry over steps being taken due to a financial emergency in Detroit, New Black Panther Party leader Malik Shabazz (not to be confused with Malik Zulu Shabazz, national leader of the group) declared he would burn the city down.

"This is white on black crime," he said during public comment at the two hour meeting held Monday afternoon. "This is white supremacy. Before you can take over our city, we will burn it down," he added.

According to the Detroit Free Press, Shabazz was one of about 100 angry and defiant Detroiters who attended the meeting

The city is broke. It's on the edge of collapse. People are trying to make it work. But while in financial duress, the city simply can't function. The threat issued by Malik Shabazz is an incitement to riot and destroy public/private property which doesn't help the situation. With the hot summer months coming ... and the MSM hyping the Martin/Zimmerman situation ... this kind of inflammatory talk could easily cause massive problems. It's insane.

I don't even know where to start with this.
More flames?

Let's see, is this a good place to vent? Maybe...

Perhaps we start with the lousy ass decisions that the city of Detroit has made in the last ten years which has affected EVERYONE in the state, especially those in surrounding areas who have had to put up with the crap coming out of the city. The violent crime and the kids who have had no education trying to get a job. A thug mentality that pervades the city is creeping into the suburbs with guns and gangs and disrespectful kids chasing the teachers out of the classroom.

This is not about black and white this is about people made reallllly bad choices with the City Council and that fill in the blank Kilpatrick.

Burn it down?

There is nothing left to burn down.
It's burnt to the ground and what little is left of it's shell is falling apart.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's quite funny because when the perpetrators are white, this sort of organisation would be called Neo Nazi. Of course, whites cannot be victims of racism, according to most justice systems globally.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
did obama thug regime murder 380 panther militia ? maybe he's angry about that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Detroit is still there...?

second line

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Three words that would deflate the situation.

Shoot on sight.

Oh BTW, just saying.

>u

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let the place implode and see how that works for them. benton Harbor was headed the same way and their way to solve the problem!! Give us more money

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where is Eric Holder to. . . arrest. . . . . . . to . . . . .

. . . . . . stop. . . . . . . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-SNIFF-
Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And burning that nasty city down would be a good thing! He would be doing us a big favor!

Then, when he's done with Detroit, he can head to Chicago and burn that crap down too!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It takes a special kind of genius to come up with the plan that to save the house you live in, you have to burn it down

Detroit had a population nearing 1,000,000 back in 2000. It's barely 700,000 now

He is sort of "right" about one thing though.. it is "their" city, as the population is over 80% African American.
Of course, if he were a whitey and said that about a white populace, it would be seen as extremely racist.

Hey Obumma, you wanna kill ya some "domestic terrorists" ? Well, here you go, you can start with this guy... he probably voted for you though:

www.theblaze.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join