It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther leader Malik Shabazz threatens to burn Detroit down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

I have to say if I was a black man in 60s Amurika, I would have rioted too. But that was 50 years ago. So, if I follow, it's ok to hold those riots over the heads of African Americans, but trying to hold a president and party responsible for 6 years of nothing but looting this country and others is whining and living in the past, right?

Facts are facts.

And the LA riots weren’t in the 60’s, friend, they happened in 1992.

I won’t even mention the looting and such after Katrina…what was that about?

My point was simply that Americans should take threats of that nature serious because there is precedent for behavior like that, especially from a militant group like the panthers.

This kind of stuff needs to stop…don’t you agree?

If anybody should be on the terrorist watch SHORT-list it should be these idiots!

edit on 17-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Isn't it funny how the media perpetuates this nonsense...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
*cough* general motors *cough*

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah facts are facts, but you seem to be glossing over what caused the riots and looting in these cases. If I knew nothing about these riots and I only read your posts, I might think they just rioted in LA because they were black panthers, and people in New Orleans were just a tad waterlogged, and we all know that was not the case.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I guess whites want to murder the poor blacks again
Like how trayvon martin was murdered.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

So he threatens to burn down Detroit and some of you think it is picking on blacks if we want him arrested? WTF! I don't get it. Yes, aggressive white groups are out here - but I for one have not heard them directly threaten to burn down anything other than government related items - but not civilian homes and business. There is big difference here - like crazy a difference.

And isn't it funny like "hah?" that these riots that are suppose to make a statement - destroy their own neighborhoods and business - LOL - what could you possibly get out of that?

It is always OK for blacks to make statements like this because they are black, then it is OK in that case LOL. I say arrest those that threaten this country directly like this idiot - put them on a island and give them all guns to defend themselves and come back in 20 years to see how they all got along.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Burn down Detroit?

I'm failing to see a downside.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join