It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real Jesus Christ please stand up? The whitewashing of history.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
listverse.com...

youtu.be...

How many Jesus Christ are there in the life of history?

I wonder who was the first 'Jesus Christ', but with another name in your history of truthfulness was.

I wonder what the first name of the first, and only son of God was?

Jesus Christ in all do respect, 'to christens' is nothing but a name for whom ever the real one is.
In addition, who ever the real one was was neither black or white or green or red.

Jesus Christ, and all the other little fables on your earth was nothing but the ‘Word’> from God< who has no form and so obviously color-blind.

To argue on the black and white issue is so oblivious to the truth and so obvious as to why false paintings and objects was mentioned never to follow.

If you follow the pictures, and false idols, you will come up with false assumptions that power the ‘WORD’ ‘SEPARATE’, to the great godly word that 'Separate' has become in your universe.

Every thing evolves, and has evolved, in your matrix of evolution…even ‘Words‘. The word 'Separate' has become more powerful as the God>>>Lp527 6:38est 3012 June 13th’That no race on this planet has even conjured yet‘

The God that dwells in the heart of every human does not even exist, because you humans have not conjured the very real God, that is good into your realm.

Jesus died for the sins of humans
Jesus did not die for humans to sin.

God gave humans a gift, a gift to be reborn again, to see why Gods choice to send 99.7% of all humans straight to hell

So next time you have a Déjà vu moment, and you ask your self , or tell your self…‘I’ve been here before‘,‘ I’ve seen this before’, or when you have a dream that actually comes true, remember what I said, this is your second chance, don’t blow it this time.

Find the first son of god and go from there, all these last minute stories get on my nerves .I wish I could fully explain the whole event, and even give you direct directions to obtain the truth, but by rules, knowledge, and the respect for time, I have to just throw in little messages and hope you find your way.

Have a blessed day, and may your soul over come the `flesh`

Lp527 Side note to Evil. Loll, ‘It’s a war going on what you expect ,the gloves are off baby, ITS ON !

‘Stop fueling the evil controlled word ***`Separate`*** with `***Separation***` discussions that keep you as humans from agreeing to not disagree.

I’m pretty sure all you scholars can come to a poin,t in which you will agree atleast to one thing ,and that one thing will bring you closer to the truth, more than any other time in your life.

Stop being so stubborn and stop being so 'Separate' from each other, ‘Please’...stop letting them win.
edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: Because its a direct message from the Universe

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Screw it.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." Lamentations 4:8

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First you need to prove that this jesus fellow existed to begin with... And refrain from using the bible as that book is completely unreliable....

Seriously people, what difference does it make what the skin, eye, hair color was of your imaginary god?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
First you need to prove that this jesus fellow existed to begin with... And refrain from using the bible as that book is completely unreliable....

Seriously people, what difference does it make what the skin, eye, hair color was of your imaginary god?

Actually, with all due respect, I truly don't mean this in a mean way and hope it doesn't sound as such, I don't have to prove anything. If you believe or don't believe in Yehoshuah honestly makes no difference to me. I know I couldn't possibly prove it to your liking and that's okay with me.

And no I won't refrain from using the Scriptures because they are relevant to me. You can't tell someone to refrain from doing something. That's borderline fascism. As long as I have freedom of religion and speech, and even after I no longer do, I will continue to use the Scriptures as my guide.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Screw it.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." Lamentations 4:8

Unfortunately, Nemo, the naysayers will argue that that verse is not meant literally. I forgot about that verse, though. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do you think Jesus cares what race people view him as?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

There was a time I would have jumped down your throat for, what I would have termed, "your infantile beliefs"... But I am getting older and wiser. The one thing I have learned from debating folks like yourself...And I use "debate" very loosely... is that you are not willing to even listen to the other side of the debate... I look for those with a semblance of objectivity... And excuse me if this sounds mean but, you and folks like you are devoid of....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh my this thread is hilarious, Christians getting all defensive because their Jesus was middle eastern and probably looked more like this...

Than this...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

96% of races of all colors believe so...for some unknown reason.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not that it matters, but what evidence is there that Jesus was "Black"..?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I believe that there's been a misunderstanding of intention of the posters asking for proof.

The OP wonders why the thesis of a black Jesus is being questioned when it hasn't been for the thesis of a white Jesus.

I believe that the answer is that in spite of paintings depicting a northern European Jesus, no one actually believes that he looked like that.

If the OP had posted a thread claiming that Jesus looked nordic, I believe that he would have received the same skeptical questioning asking for evidence.

It's just my assumption, but I believe that most people believe that Jesus had physical characteristics that we commonly attribute to middle easterners.

Further, it seems likely that there are many depictions of a white Jesus as the artists used models and composites and those models were people they knew and they probably knew very few middle easterners.

Eric

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

Originally posted by Azadok2day

TextAlready answered. Skin color is not important; historical fact is. It's a fact that He was Black. And again it's irrelevant when him being Black is brought up. You don't argue how unimportant it is for the people claiming he was White.

Jews are Caucasian , no ifs and or buts . The fact some people try to paint a different picture for racial reasons is ignorant at best , we try to deny that here .

What exactly are you saying that modern Jews bleached themselves because why? Or are you saying modern Jews are not Jews at all ? And every Jew today is a fake ? All historians are liars ?

Sow me in scripture were God has written that his chosen people are dark skinned ? And don't try to peg me as a racist I have black friends and some were my best of best friends in the service .

Modern Jews are. Ancient Hebrews were not and that's evidenced in Scripture and history. So, yes there are "ifs, ands, or buts." It is ignorant to claim that he was Caucasian.

edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Quote ended up in there ions quote area because my iPad sux

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My question to you OP is we're does it say the Jews were black in the bible ? And why are modern day Jews white ? My post above has more questions that ended up in the previous post section.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is this really a burning question?
Does it really matter?
Will it affect (for those who have such a thing) your faith?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thats not where the Jesus image came from. The image of Jesus with beard predates this the image is believed to be from The Image of Edessa.According to the legend, King Abgar received the Image of Edessa, a likeness of Jesus.King Abgar tried to get Jesus to visit in order to heal him after corresponding he was told no.Instead an apostle was sent who had painted Jesus on canvas and he was healed.It is believed this would later be known as the Shroud of Turin.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

All the jewish people I know are white,blond hair blue eyes,some have afro like hair,Jesus was Jewish,had he been black would have been referred to as a moor,some peole wil try anything to justify their off beat rant,give it up dude,you can twist words but the facts remain

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Question: Are you yourself darker skinned?

Also, as blasphemous as this may sound, Jesus was probably half Roman, which could easily have resulted in him being more fair both in terms of skin and hair.

edit on 13-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

1. No, I am not. I am Irish, Greek, and Cuban. That is completely irrelevant, though. Of course I know why you were asking. Your question was going to lead to an ad hominem. If I was "dark skinned" (i.e. Black) then that must be why I'm promoting a Black Jesus, because White people can't promote a Black Jesus which is patently absurd.
2. He was not "probably" half-Roman.

If you were, I would applaud you nevertheless, for seeking him in whatever way, no matter how absurd.

And I just meant re: 2. that, well, if it wasn't Joseph or the spirit of God alone (the spirit is always everywhere and will be brought into the equation no matter the circumstances of conception) who gave him his earthly chromosomes (not something I like to focus on mind you, since as he himself said "what is born of the flesh is flesh, but of the spirit, spirit"), they were under Roman occupation after all and that kind of thing (rape), however dastardly, probably did happen from time to time. That Joseph did not divorce Mary (and who may indeed have had a dream in which the name of the boy came to him, which means "God saves") says a lot - the implication being, not that she could have been unfaithful, but one of, how could and why would he, a good man, divorce her, or abandone her, over something that wasn't her fault to begin with. Just sayin.

And then there was that one Roman soldier, there, at his crucifixion... maybe a relative? and no I don't just mean the original bad guy himself, but connected somehow.. maybe.

With Jesus we only know half of the story, and for all we know his lineage and actual physical birth was shall we say "controversial" and leave it at that.

As an aside some Roman Catholic Imagery shows a Jesus with a much flatter face, and yes, blue eyes and dirty blond hair as well, but it could be for a reason. Even images of Mary with the baby Jesus shows the same thing, not it would seem for racial bias, but maybe, to reveal a deeper truth ie: that Jesus, as a baby and a boy did NOT look like everyone around him. He may even have been teased by the other kids unrelentingly, both for being in truth fatherless, and, for looking different - how painful for him, and for them. It may even have gotten so bad for them, early on, that they gave him into the care of Magi from Persia... to be fully "prepared" for re-entry into Jewish society, as an adult (even an enlightened Son of God and Lamb of God).

And no, I'm not vested in this POV, it's just something i've run across in my investigations and search for the historical Jesus and he's definitely there, as a real character (and what a charmer!). But there's more to the story than meets the eye, deeper motives, and a strong connection to John the Baptist, even if from a distance ie: from the trade routes to the East.. from where he suddenly entered the scene (as a 30 year old), reuniting with John who was in the spirit of Elijah, making of Jesus a type of Elisha, where a long standing promise across generations, for a double dose of the spirit was finally kept there at the Jordan River, to do "all that righteousness commanded".

The historical Jesus lives - what coulor he was of course doesn't make on iota bit of difference in terms of the salvation that he delivers! Praise the Lord! I mean it, big time!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 13-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2

All the jewish people I know are white,blond hair blue eyes,some have afro like hair,Jesus was Jewish,had he been black would have been referred to as a moor,some peole wil try anything to justify their off beat rant,give it up dude,you can twist words but the facts remain

Lol. You know back in the day, if an Isrealite was inspected and found to have a single folicule of blonde hair, he was sent to live in a lepor colony (disambiguation). If he was white, that meant he had leprosy.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Viking9019

My Q is..

What the Hell does it matter??? How does His skin color change anyone's salvation??

No one said it does. For someone who doesn't care about this subject you sure are on this thread a lot. If you don't care then why are you here? Oh, that's right. I forgot. You always need to be the center of attention

Im wondering why YOU care about skin color. Why is skin color important to you? Can we argue next if the nails were steel or iron? If the wood the cross was made from was cherry or birch? What other irrelevant bits of info can we argue about next??

Already answered. Skin color is not important; historical fact is. It's a fact that He was Black. And again it's irrelevant when him being Black is brought up. You don't argue how unimportant it is for the people claiming he was White.

That's completely false. In a post that was removed on page 5 I said what does it matter if He was "caucasian, hispanic, asian, or african?" I dont care what color His skin was, I dont see skin color. ALL RACES OF PEOPLE.are God's children. Race matters to some folks apparently, NOT to me whatsoever. Christ's skin color has absolutely nothing to do with our salvation. He died for all men of all races and nations. The only people arguing about Christ's skin color are people who think skin color matters.

It doesn't.. we are all God's children and He loves us equally.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Does it matter? He still died on a Roman cross for our sins correct? If He was black or Asian He is still Lord and Savior right???

Who cares what color His skin was???

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join