It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bunny Ranch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So, I listen to Walton&Johnson on the radio. They do enough alternative news for them to be worth my time to listen to--whether or not I find them right.They are very much Libertarians, which I am not, so one of the few areas they and I clash on is how sexuality should be treated. No surprise that this morning, they are offering a father's day trip to The Bunny Ranch. (They are taking applications through their emails, for deserving fathers, right now.)

I couldn't help but think of how my own father would respond if he won it. First thing out of his mouth would be a rejection, followed by: "Why would I do anything to potentially damage my marriage? If you don't want to die in a bar-fight, you don't go to bars. Besides, those women are too thin."

Then I think of my Grandfather: lonely old man whose wife has been dead for years. He'd possibly go, but it would be just to get away from the house. He'd be teasingly mean to any of "the girls" if he did go. I don't know how much he could enjoy it, due to preferring peace and quiet--and the Bunny Ranch wouldn't be the way to find that.

Other Grandfather is starting to mentally slip. I think he'd fear being some place that he can't find anything in on his own.

My In-Law would probably enjoy it, but I don't think my M-i-l would approve, and his father has a new girlfriend.

Forget morality, I just don't have anyone who would accept such a trip.

How about y'all?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

I thought about going while I was on the west coast once... Then I went online to their website and actually looked at the girls... Yeah I'm good thanks...

If I'm going to PAY for sex the girl better be stunning.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I wouldn't be interested in the girls, but if someone wanted to give me a free trip to the outskirts of Vegas I'd take it and do my own thing. I don't like NASCAR either, but I'd probably accept that trip if I won it, and just skip the race.

I don't have any problem with men responsibly visiting a brothel - it's just not my thing. =]
edit on 13-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"Why would I do anything to potentially damage my marriage? If you don't want to die in a bar-fight, you don't go to bars. Besides, those women are too thin."

20 bucks says you mostly spoke to your dad when he was around your mom, or he was worried you might tell her if something else came out of his mouth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

I thought about going while I was on the west coast once... Then I went online to their website and actually looked at the girls... Yeah I'm good thanks...

Buy a girl anything recently? Put up/(out) with emotional payment? You pay.... everyone pays...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What a shameful fathers day present.
Have some respect.
Prostitutes are for people who can't get any by other means.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha touché.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
What a shameful fathers day present.
Have some respect.

If that were the case they would be left to service all the rejects in society. Jeez. Not very nice to the working girl are you?

They are for anyone who enjoys the company of a woman without the annoyances that come along with long term relationships. And that goes the other way as well, for women as well who enjoy their men without having to endure all the crap that comes with one.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

they have a website?
i didn't know these places advertised like that.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'd think it could be a fun trip, if I got to bring my wife, and she got to pick who joined in.

I love my wife...

Agreed on the girls there though...not really fine enough to warrant the kind of dough they charge. I mean sure, I suppose they really know what they're doing, but for the money I've seen tossed around on their show, I just don't get it. None of them are real stunners.....

I'd have to disagree. I'll bet they get a lot of couples who want to add a playmate, without any drama or strings attached.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Going by your title, I thought this thread was going to be
about emperor beezzer's vacation home.After reading the
post,I think it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nope. He is the one who will openly admit when a woman is attractive to my mom's face. The reason he can do that? They're secure in their relationship--and he does things to make sure it stays that way. Plus, as he's put it, no one's ever "turned his head" like mom has.

My father would go into a friend's house and feel uncomfortable, if the husband was not home. Even when he had me or the woman in question's kids around--and not because he was interested, but because he didn't want the possibility of some rumor starting, and even have the chance that it could start.

This isn't because he's some angel, he's just that bloody stubborn about the whole thing--and 2 of his 3 kids are the same way: both the married ones (me & middle brother). I used to flirt for the fun of it--now I'm even reluctant to touch people that aren't my husband. It's not that I don't make awkward comments or don't ham up what should be seen as flirting, but the meat's off the bone and I'm not gnawing on it.

edit on 13-6-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But in a relationship she's supposed to pay back with more than just sex.

reply to post by GmoS719

I don't automatically assume they are prostitutes.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My dad would totally be into it and he is south carolina cornbread christian farmer ,like 71..he also thinks weed should be legal,hows that for stereotypes.....I think the bunny ranch is cool, the girls WANT to do it too, they arent forced, or atleast thats what they said recently in an interview. If the situation was reversed where men service the women, I would totally be into it ..I was in Vegas last month and I couldnt walk 10 feet without being asked if Id like to "be entertained" for the evening, the girls were nice,Ron Paul fans,and they listened to my problems and really cared. I also went snorkeling in Nevada and it was great.I love the whole nev/utah area, to me its a special place ,bunny ranch er not....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

lol, like grandpa says (father of the stubborn one): "The good lord wouldn't have made them so Good looking if he did not want us appreciating them."

top topics

join