It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lol, wow. This thread sure spun out of control fast.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser. So OC got banned eh? Well I'm not going to discuss that because it would be against T's and C's, so please don't presume I want any replies concerning that curious fact.

I still maintain that UNCONVENTIONAL underground blasting is most likely the cause of the ground-shaking events (note to the one-line response from the guy with the car avatar a few pages back - I never suggested that a conventional blasting was to blame; my posts in context demonstrate that I suspect cover-ups and shenanigans)

No seismic data for the event in question smacks of government cover-up. A ground-shaking event over a radius of 50+ miles would register on the local seismographs, for certain.

Interesting that the abandoned camp noticed by the OP is now up and running. OP - I suggest you go do some investigative reporting of your own, perhaps get a feel for what's going down (underground?) in that camp...

Don't go getting yourself arrested, or... I want to know what's going on in Michigan.

Notice also that quite a few of the latest replies have been unthinking support for the OS of 'nothing to see here, move along - same stuff happening for 50 years etc...'

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Warning, ATS...

MaxBlack has just posted the following in the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I then got the thought that all anyone had to do to find out if such a story was true or not since militia was supposedly involved, would be to contact local members in the area and see if the story held up to the truth or not.

Then it dawned on me that in attempting to find out if such a report is true or not, we leave a cyber trail that once all associates and contacts are identified, can provide the super computers with the modeling needed to find all members, associates, contacts and anyone associated with such militia groups.

It is my concern that at this juncture of the game we are being subjected to, that all associations are being sought from a computer based perspective and to help in that accumulation of data, associations of the many in existing databases has to be further refined to see "Everyone" involved in such a story or investigation.

By doing what we would normally do to discover the truth of such a story, we would identify our sources, contacts and in that process after associating with cell phone and other means, a GPS location could even be determined for you and everyone you contacted along the way.

In such a way, associations can be used to model the organizational structure and all key members and or associates, friends, etc of an issue discussed.

We must be careful how we search for the truth and or who we involve in that quest for the truth, because at present, it is "associations" and the intell that it provides that is being pursued by the computers creating the lists in the first place.

To which, I replied as follows:

This is the singularly most frightening, and perceptive, comment that I have read on ATS in a while.

Top drawer, good man, jolly good show and all that. I live in the UK, but found this story interesting. I wonder if I just got added to a 'list' over there in the good old US of A?

Thanks MaxBlack for bringing this idea to our attention. I have a suspicion that a few of the people involved in posting here might be soiling themselves slightly at the suggestion that they fell into an elaborate alphabet agency trap to examine their networks...

So beware, there may be another perspective to consider here. ATS User 'Detached Individual' mentioned that he had suspicions that Michigan was a known region where trouble could escalate quickly in the event that martial law were ever implemented. What if this whole exercise were simply that - an exercise - to agglomerate and confirm intel on the patriot movement within that region?

Or maybe that's just an added bonus of a multi-purpose drill of some sort.
edit on Tue Jun 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added links

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This thread is quite interesting and evolving pretty fast. I wonder if the loud booms have anything to do with the noise that Windsor is hearing, but we do not hear? Below is a link from the NPR website explaining in more detail if you are unfamiliar.

www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Maybe they shotdown one of these
radiation ?? air blast ?? & explotion sound ??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS. Members are after the truth. It seems there really is something going on that may or may not involve something Nuclear. When there is silence in the media, sites go 404, people questioning the military about basically nothing (on the face of it anyway), get arrested. Something smells funny.

I know some of the members here will not stop until they find out what is going on. Fills my heart with pride!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this because I can't post. But I have been thinking about this for a while. Michigan is going crazy! I'm not sure if you have been watching the new but they are talking about bringing the national guard and military police. I'm not sure if you have heard about this tucker cipriano case where he beat his dad to death with a baseball bat. I personally knew tucker for years and he would never do anything like this. There must be something in the water because people in michigan are going crazy.. literally. A weekafter the tucker case there's a kid named johnathan who's grandmother shot and killed him because she was apparently scared of him. The murder rates in detroit are skyrocketing. I remember back in april there was a story on the news talking about the murdr rates are the highest they have ever been and that there was more murders this year than days have passed. And summer is usually when the murder rates are highest. And I. Have personally noticed that people are losing their minds. I live in the metro detroit area and have for my whole life and people are generally bad drivers but lately its insane! I rode my bike 5 miles the other day and almost got hit 8 times. I even crashed trying to avaoid getting hit by a speeding car in a subdivision. Little 5 year old kids running up to me saying "what I'm a gangster ill f*** you up" this is insane. The hoome invasion rates in farmington are off the charts. That's all you read about in the farmington press. The other day my friend who lives in novi had their broken into. Window smashed and everyting taken, and mind you this happened in their own driveway while eveyrone was home and it couldn't have happened any later than 8 pm. And right around the corner in the bushes they found butcher knives. I can't believe how bad it. I've known marshall law is a big part of the plans for the nwo and michigan is talking about bringing in the national guard for emergency management because detroit is in "crisis". One thing that made me smile last night though that kinda gave me some faith was a story on the news about a kid who was arrested for carrying a rifle on his back in a town. Which in michigan is completely legal so a buch of activists went the courthouse for his hearing and they all brought their rifles and handguns. And I'm wondering if any of this craziness can be explained by the numerous amounts of chemtrails I see everyday and our nemerous ozone alerts we are getting where apparently our air is too polluted for people with sensitive lungs can be harmed. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MICHIGAN?! We need answers before its too late. Because if they start martial law I will be on the frontlines of the rebellion. Viv

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks Old Corp for fighting the good fight,I currently reside in eastern s carolina,but was born and raised in southern Mich.If I've learned anything in my years is that the good people of Michigan are a unique bunch,tenacious,brave and take no sht.no matter what.
How far south was this boom heard?
God Bless and stay safe there are people all over the world pulling for you...if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything!

Ya I quess it ATS loss
Quess we will just have to see more of him on youtube no here ATS loss
Just goes to prove the old story are more thru NSA, CIA, FBI, ?????????????

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Hi usmc0311,

I read the thread. I think the story is bogus, I couldn't get anyone to confirm it and I know a few people out that way.
Im in NW Ohio and have one of those cheap meters that detects radiation by color change and it has yet to raise into what it considers an unsafe level. I found no dead animals and Mrs.Smith is still putting her pies on the window ledge, I think we are ok bud
If anything crazy or wierd happens I will hop on if I have service and give a heads up, cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Supposedly there was a reporter investigating this event who was arrested at the gate of an Air Force base in Alpena, MI. This reporter also claimed that his son was arrested shortly thereafter.

Could one of you fine folks in the Alpena area kindly pay a visit to sheriff's office to verify whether or not these guys were really arrested?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

My mistake, wrong thread.

edit on 6/12/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If I may, The reporter who was arrested is not the person who started this thread. Unless I misunderstood your post.
I must say, this story gets weirder and weirder. I think the military is doing drills and they don't want to be bothered. I think that is what the big boom was. Not everyone on American soil is an American. Maybe they don't want lookie loo's trying to see their exercises. JMHO.
edit on 12-6-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

link   
They're saying that the tremors were felt in northeastern Michigan, Quebec is northeast across the lake from Michigan and that is where the student protests are taking place. Could there be a connection between thethe two? Just an idea.

I also googled "explosion in Michigan" and one of the first links is from the New York Times. I'm not sure how to post links on here yet, but the link is 'http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10915FE3B5511738DDDA10A94D9415B898DF1D3' if someone could help me with linking it I would appreciate it.

The thing that comes off as strange in the article is 1) The date of the article, it says November 27 but has no year 2) The article is extremely short with hardly any information on the event.

I decided to look up 'meteor lands in Lake Michigan November 27' and came up with the wiki that mentions a meteor landing in Lake Michigan way back in the 1910's (the exact date eludes me). That brings up another question: if the new York times article is referring to the meteor that hit lake Michigan about 100 years ago, why isn't the exact year mentioned and why is it so high on the results list? I believe something big is happening and they are manipulating google search results to cover it up.

link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Wow - lots of twists in this thread - there's all kind of stuff going on.

What made those explosion sounds? Why the silence from officials?

Can we know if the radiation spikes at the time of the explosion sounds were legitimate, or do we believe the guy who says he wasn't there monitoring the equipment when it happened and it must have been a glitch?

And why the heck did they ban OC? First he gets arrested and now this? I send him good thoughts and wishes. Keep your chin up.

Craziest thread in awhile....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
reply to post by Blaine91555

If I may, The reporter who was arrested is not the person who started this thread. Unless I misunderstood your post.
I must say, this story gets weirder and weirder. I think the military is doing drills and they don't want to be bothered. I think that is what the big boom was. Not everyone on American soil is an American. Maybe they don't want lookie loo's trying to see their exercises. JMHO.
edit on 12-6-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Sorry I had both threads open. I obviously meant the thread that lead to this one. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wanted to give my account of last Fri....This was the day of the "Radiation Leak" in the South Bend area. I live very near the border of Indiana and Michigan. I own a lawn care service and I stopped by my dealers shop to pick up my unit that was in repair and the subject came up. I told him what I heard about the loud booms and he replied that he had heard the explosions (which I did not *sound sleeper*) and he is hard of hearing. Which lends credibility to the reported "kick" as he probably felt them as much as heard them.

After, I had reflected on what had happend I remebered while servicing a client on Thurs the day before I heard what sounded like tornado sirens. The reason I found it strange is because there wasn't a cloud in the sky and also I was wearing hearing protection as well as driving a really loud commercial mower. So I knew the sirens were unusal and sustained. I actually stopped my mower and turned down the idle on the engine and removed my hearing protection to listen for the sirens a third time but they didn't return. But I did notice all the kids that were in the neighborhood (summer break had just started) were looking around to see what was going on. The next day the reports of radiation were making the news. I'll keep my eyes out for anything strange here in SW Lower MI.

Pep

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Yes I explained and fixed my post. Again my apologies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join