It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Had a quick look and have found nothing on the msm on this story

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
AS a FEMA and HSecurity 1st Responder....I'd be one of the 1st to get any heads up here in SE Mich. We've gotten no advance on anything, no potential call-ups or unusual training exercises.

And Ive no clue whats up here..and in Windsor across the border. Sounds n odd happenings abound.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Clarkston here, nothing abnormal as of yet. Will post if I see or hear anything.
Dirty

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A reporter has been arrested just for asking questions about the sound

theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Yeah that was OldCorp, who's posted in-thread.

Have to say, this idea of a massive explosion going off without ANY information being forthcoming to the public, is quite a worrying development for the USA. Seems that air strikes could be carried out and the public would be none the wiser. Drones in the sky anyone?

Anyone thought of whether they're testing to see how effective their info-control mechanisms are? Detonate a large bomb, using your crack squad of quasi-official black budget mercenaries, and test to see whether your forces of operation have 'loose lips' on the payroll.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I cant believe that nobody is really questioning this .If somthing like this happened in the uk id like to think it would be all over the msm. However i guess Michigan has a lot more acres of remote country than we do here so a cover up would be a lot easier

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Gotta be care full on here now this topic might get shut down just like the others...

Really whats going on with ATS now days ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Right next door to MIS here and it has been real quiet. Always got my eyes open though

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is actually pretty concerning considering that many now consider Michigan to be a "rogue" state that has abandoned the democratic process and become a dictatorship in all but name.

The Republicans there have been routinely snatching power, passing laws illegally, ignoring the constitution... I am always interested when I hear any mention of something happening in Michigan, because I do believe that - along with LA - this could be a flashpoint.

In my opinion, the only explanations for these explosions are either underground blasting (plausible for a state with a mining history - possibly the home of another underground facility making use of existing sites?) or sonic booms.

If I were there I would probably start to look at maps and try to work out where an underground entrance is likely to be positioned and go take a look. Have any old mining sites been bought by the state in the last ten years? Maybe there's an area where a new front company is operating a mining interest?

The only part of that which doesn't make sense is that there are reportedly no indications of quakes in the area, which is strange considering residents state that they felt the earth shake. That tells me there is a cover-up going on with that data, which leads me to think the underground blasting is more likely.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I cant believe that nobody is really questioning this .If somthing like this happened in the uk id like to think it would be all over the msm. However i guess Michigan has a lot more acres of remote country than we do here so a cover up would be a lot easier

Not so.

We had something reported as a "Sonic Boom" just a couple of months ago in the UK, and the BBC bought the explanations given to them without any investigation or analysis of any kind.

They didn't even seem interested in reporting the witness stories of fighter jets in the sky AFTER it happened and a mysterious looking object with them.

It didn't seem to matter that this "sonic boom" seemed to cover an area larger than any before it, heard by hundreds of thousands of people.

They also didn't care that the RAF denied all knowledge of it for hours, before they finally came up with the story of jets heading to intercept a helicopter in distress.

I don't know about any of you, but I have never heard of a helicopter being fitted with a direct line to the RAF. Even a Boeing doesn't have that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
This is actually pretty concerning considering that many now consider Michigan to be a "rogue" state that has abandoned the democratic process and become a dictatorship in all but name.

The Republicans there have been routinely snatching power, passing laws illegally, ignoring the constitution... I am always interested when I hear any mention of something happening in Michigan, because I do believe that - along with LA - this could be a flashpoint.

In my opinion, the only explanations for these explosions are either underground blasting (plausible for a state with a mining history - possibly the home of another underground facility making use of existing sites?) or sonic booms.

If I were there I would probably start to look at maps and try to work out where an underground entrance is likely to be positioned and go take a look. Have any old mining sites been bought by the state in the last ten years? Maybe there's an area where a new front company is operating a mining interest?

The only part of that which doesn't make sense is that there are reportedly no indications of quakes in the area, which is strange considering residents state that they felt the earth shake. That tells me there is a cover-up going on with that data, which leads me to think the underground blasting is more likely.

Blasting from the iron mine in this area does cause shaking of the ground. The blasts usually occur near the same time everyday, so when your pictures on the walls begin to shake you know what is happening. Recently there has been an upstart sulfur mine which has just begun to dig down to the ore body. Gaining access to old mine shafts isn't very easy, as most are filled in or under hundreds of feet of water. Underground blasts should not radiate out too far from the initial detonation point.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Yeah that was OldCorp, who's posted in-thread.

Have to say, this idea of a massive explosion going off without ANY information being forthcoming to the public, is quite a worrying development for the USA. Seems that air strikes could be carried out and the public would be none the wiser. Drones in the sky anyone?

Anyone thought of whether they're testing to see how effective their info-control mechanisms are? Detonate a large bomb, using your crack squad of quasi-official black budget mercenaries, and test to see whether your forces of operation have 'loose lips' on the payroll.

Damn, I didn't think of this possibility, but it would be some kind of Public Relations dry-run to snuff out any infidels.

Satanically brilliant.

With this in mind, although I'm not a MI resident, perhaps testing all comm devices when this happens may not be the worst idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm in Mt. Pleasant. I live about 10 minutes outside of town in the country. I usually have a bonfire 1-2 times a week and I haven't heard or seen anything out of the ordinary. I will post if anything changes.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

How does this explain the radiation spike?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

How does this explain the radiation spike?

It doesn't. Just wanted to give a little info about underground blasting and it's effects.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yes i was a bit suspicious about that incident. But i dont think the helicopter would need a direct line to the raf they would use air traffic controll to arrange help

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I live in Traverse City and have notice a lot of Blackhawk helicopters coming in around dusk and landing at the local airport. I live near this airport, so I decided to see what they were up to. Upon arrival, I noticed that these 3 helicopters were whisked into a dull grey hangar. This has been happening more and more frequently. Not sure what to make of it, but it is quite strange. No loud booms or strange noises for that matter.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Ok i understand its a mining area it just seems a bit of a coincidence the the blast coincides with the spike

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Moontribe

Interesting are they army , national guard or with no markings?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

These are unmarked as well as an unmarked F-18 dark in color. I know my aircraft as I was an aircraft director on the flight deck of the USS Kitty Hawk from 97-01... Thought I would mention that to lend some credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join