It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Nottingham, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
hello everyone at ATS. Been a fan of the site for a long time now but only just decided to join. So go easy on me as I'm new to this sort of thing.

Been a strong believer in the whole alien/crop circle/2012 phenomina most of my adult life recently getting interested in the likes of Davd Ickes and his theories on the illuminati and our spirituality

I also strongly believe most (if not all) governments are corrupt and lie to the public by default so I enjoy picking away at evidence to prove (to myself) that this is indeed true. With that in mind I strongly believe 9/11 and our own (uk) day of terror attacks in central London was a set up by our governments just like pearl harbour was staged to win public opinion and to sly new more restrictive laws through.

Peace, love and liberty...
ps. sorry about my bad grammer and poor spelling.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I'm a fellow UKer too! Here you'll find a lot of great information, views and opinions!

Enjoy your stay! And the next time you're near a KFC, pick me up something

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinMan72

Welcome Tinmant72...you'll need this as a new member of ATS. Your very own ATS 2012 Tinfoil Hardhat.

Wear it with pride....

ps...your grammer is fine.

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
thanks peeps!! loving the new tinfoil hardhat?? I did grab a KFC for you but some how got ate?? Dunno how that happened? honest?
Still tryin to get my head around this site though? Its all hands on with what you can do? Not a complaint mind, I think its mint..
Catch you about on here then. peace... :-)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Welcome -

I have a question?

Is Sherwood forest still having problems with banditry?

Advice -

If so be wary of involving the Shire Reeve he has an agenda of his own.

I heard there is a man in a hood about who has a wealth redistribution platform for the masses.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Glad you joined up and your interests will keep you busy here for however long you like.
Enjoy the ride:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome Tinmant72...you'll need this as a new member of ATS. Your very own ATS 2012 Tinfoil Hardhat.

Wear it with pride....

ps...your grammer is fine.

Des

Laughing so hard here I almost cried......
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome TinMan72

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

hello, i'm from yorkshire so not all that far away from you, with regards to 7/7 + 9/11 you might want to look into an ex police officer called Tony farrell www.infowars.com... although you may have already heard of him.

have fun on ats

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Evening. I am from Oxfordshire. Welcome. I have been on here years and although not posted loads, I enjoy reading everyones theories.

Be carful that what you write is factual as it will be scrutinised.

Greg

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks for all the welcomes. Ive not logged on for months as Id managed to forget I had an ATS account even though Im always here as a guest?
Now Im back though and I look forward to putting my ten penneth into the mix.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Hahaha yes, what little there is left of Sherwood Forest has been known to harbor bandits over the years.
This man you speak of who's into the redistribution game? Does he wear tights by any chance and is said to be pretty tasty with a bow & arrow? Personally, I dont believe hes as straight as the arrows he fires as Im still waiting for the hand-outs and promises of riches? Typical "Hoodie" I guess...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinMan72
reply to post by Golf66

Hahaha yes, what little there is left of Sherwood Forest has been known to harbor bandits over the years.
This man you speak of who's into the redistribution game? Does he wear tights by any chance and is said to be pretty tasty with a bow & arrow? Personally, I dont believe hes as straight as the arrows he fires as Im still waiting for the hand-outs and promises of riches? Typical "Hoodie" I guess...

I spent some time in England with the SAS on an exchange program - loved the country and the people. Made me miss my dog though when I'd go to some of the smaller pubs. I couldn't believe you can take your dog to a pub there. Lots of old farmers with their dogs. One old guy would buy his dog a pint in a bowl. It was quite entertaining.

Lot of blokes took their dogs to work with them in fact. The Commander of the unit had his dog with him all the time. One thing is for sure the Brits love their dogs.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

cuddle

- dont get tricked.

CX

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Tinman

Fellow UKer here, savnah though.

CX.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Thanks Golf66. Yeah I guess it is a nice country? When the suns out anyway?
lol I find it odd that you cannot take your dog into pubs where you live though? Its a common site in England, especially the local pubs? I once seen an owner buy their dog a pint once, and the dog wolfed it down!?
Its only the pubs that you can take your dog too though? Not allowed in shops etc..

Ps. Dunno if Im doing this right or not? Its a little confusing how to quote others and reply correctly as Im a bit of a tech dinosaur to be honest? (Ive read the "how to" and "not to" about posts but I dont get some of it?? for instance, how do I flag someones post? Iv sussed the star bit but cant figure out the flag bit?) Maybe I should go read the instructions again? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
greetings from manchester.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Welcome! Happy reading and sharing!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thankyou to all those who welcomed me to ATS.
Feel free to add me as a friend or a rival, or whatever the usual done thing is around here? I dont have a clue myself as to whats considered as the norm' so if I appear to be wandering around looking like a tourist or not doin summat I should be doing, shout up please? Im no idiot or owt like that but Im not the most tech savvy of people and if Im honest I find this site harder to use than your average social media site, so its highly possible I will put my foot in it at some point? I will suss it eventually, honest?
Anyway this is my 20th post now, (which should explain this random post?) so if I remember right thats my trial period over and I can now post, flag and take part in full around here!! Yey!! (not that ive got owt in mind yet? lol)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome from sunny Scotland

new topics

top topics

join