It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
there was a time and for only 5 minutes that I thought China had a pretty tough Army and Navy...

for 5 minutes.

Then I looked at all the video's I used to support their vast accomplishments. Started seeing the same Joe's in all the videos.....they call that Propaganda.

News Flash, Since USA has had Boats, Our Navy hasnt been destroyed.

China's ability??? seriously???, can they run a log pac?

America has this thing called back bone. Its still there, all you really have to do is piss a guy off.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Not even a fraction compared to WWII just barely enough to stay in the fight. We could have leveled the country in a matter of days or weeks. We didn't lose those fights we quit because there as no will at home and the politicians incompetence.

What a load of rubbish. You didn't "quit", YOU WERE DEFEATED AND HAD TO RETREAT.

Which is why none of our enemies who you claim are superior have had the balls to try and invade us and kick our ass for invading their country while we march around the globe stomping all over it... Ok their Slick... Sigh!
If we are so inferior why is it we march into any country we like and do as we please?

Because your enemies aren't neurotic thugs and war mongerers like you, that is why you haven't been invaded. Yet.

Why is it you march into any country you like and do as you please? Because the only countries you choose to go to war with are ones that are considered 3rd world, or extremely poor. You do not invade nations that can fight back because you are cowards. Simple as that.

So you are just a mindless ignorant America basher. Which explains your irrational mindless answers like above... Sigh! And you think yours and other countries are innocent of destroying the planet and oppressing people in your own countries and around the world? My you are naive!

I'm not the one reciting lies about your military history despite the fact that you are historically wrong and way off the mark.

I'm not the one who thinks your country still has a hope in hell, that, my dear, is the height of naivety.

Those who wish for the complete destruction of America will be sadly disappointed and will reap what they have wished on us! Be careful what you wish for!

I do not wish for the complete destruction of America. Only Americans wish for total destruction of any nation. I do however, hope for a day where your nation and people are just ignored.

You act as if you are all one big country. Again your countries are not innocent and you will have a reckoning also so don't be so smug. If you think you will escape it think again! All your monetary systems are the same as ours they will all collapse as all fiat monetary systems have in history. The Oppression Europe and Asia has foisted on the world is legendary and they will reap its rewards. And the British Empire is on the worst oppressors in the history of the world and the seat of the current world financial/economic crisis! In fact America is rather small time in looking at history and the death destruction and oppression the rest of the world as perpetrated on each other so get off your high horse we aren't the first to stray of course you'll get what's coming to you also!

When it comes to suffering through the actions of your nation, we are one and the same. Our countries may not be innocent, but in 200 years you have done more to upset the global balance and have caused far more death and bloodshed than any other. This absolves them of their past in a way that simply cannot be applied to the US.

If you think you will be allowed to drag the world down with you on your decline, think again.

All nations on earth, no matter how bad their historical record, are better than the record of the US.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Pearl Harbour.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Carriers,with which we still rule the seas.
How are those sea trials coming?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Consider chinas long range anti ship missile fired in a volley of ohhhh a thousand per carrier group.
Consider the size of its airforce, armed with Beidou guided missiles and advanced torpedoes, factor in their gen five aircraft too.
In a coordinated attack

Then add what we don't know about in their anti naval capability, a key part of their strategy.

How many carrier groups, realistically, would the US commit ?

The sheer number of missiles potentially availible to the Chinese is a game changer, but only slightly

Thats why there will be a massive air campaign for air superiority first as there is in every single conflict, every war begins with an air campaign,

Once air superiority has been won, the bombing of those sites will begin, once that is done the carriers will move in closer, they don't just sail in and become sitting duct to these threats, the only threat from these missiles will be if China - with out warning attack when they're close by, but not all of them are, so...

BAE systems recently give a verdict on these Chinese missiles, while the type 45 destroyers aster 15 & 30s are not capable enough to deal with the Df-21 there are other munition capable enough to deal with them the Sampson radar on board the new type45 is more than capable,

This does not mean China will take out any aircraft carriers it just means they have to play another card, and change a few tactics, and by no means would a missile win a war for anybody, the V2 certainly didn't did it, and the allies had no way to counter there rockets, what did they do? they had air superiority and bombed the sites into submission

your just going to have to get over the fact this all means nothing and China is not a threat

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Citybig

You mean the same carriers that a chinese sub powered by diesel can sneak up on? Didn't a MASSIVE Russian bomber buzz one of them without being detected until overhead?

Ours are under construction.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

When it comes to suffering through the actions of your nation, we are one and the same. Our countries may not be innocent, but in 200 years you have done more to upset the global balance and have caused far more death and bloodshed than any other. This absolves them of their past in a way that simply cannot be applied to the US.

If you think you will be allowed to drag the world down with you on your decline, think again.

All nations on earth, no matter how bad their historical record, are better than the record of the US.

Wow that about says it all; that you are completely delusional and detached from any sense of reality if you think America has killed more the all nations on earth from the Romans to the Brits to Hitler and Stalin etc etc...

We have troops in 135 countries around the world many in European countries. That ought to tell you something. The smart ones became allies rather then oppose us.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Whats really funny is the profits from these products that are being made by the chinese. Everyone keeps on saying none of your products are made in America but Americans are the ones who are making the profits and reaping the benefits.

While you guys are making our daily products we are focusing on military and space.

Also, we can tell countries what to do because we give them billions of dollars for nothing. I can really care less who the strongest country is because it doesn't affect my daily life but come on. Lets not get dumb here. We run things for a reason.

Anyways, there are many countries out there with respectable special forces and great soldiers. But, they just don't have things we do and if you are not aware. Todays world is all about technology.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by rebellender

Pearl Harbour.

How'd we win the Pacific war then if our navy was destroyed? We took a big hit at PH but that was one batlle we one the war!
edit on 11-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Wow that about says it all; that you are completely delusional and detached from any sense of reality if you think America has killed more the all nations on earth from the Romans to the Brits to Hitler and Stalin etc etc...

We have troops in 135 countries around the world many in European countries. That ought to tell you something. The smart ones became allies rather then oppose us.

You are delusional to think you even have allies. Nobody, I say again, nobody likes you. Nobody is your ally.

You have this number of troops in this number of countries because we in the international community allow you, because you are useful as cannon fodder against those who would do our nations harm. Soon, we will change our minds.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

No no no. You in the international community decided that it would be smart to do what we want. We have troops all over the world for a reason. Yes, a lot of that is probably for personal benefits for our idiotic politicians. But our world needs a safety net.

I don't agree with a lot of thing that my government does but they are the only country that can protect any country when needed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

You mean the same carriers that a chinese sub powered by diesel can sneak up on? Didn't a MASSIVE Russian bomber buzz one of them without being detected until overhead?

There was nothing hunting that sub, peace time and war time, not quite the same really are they?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

reply to post by Citybig

There was nothing hunting that sub, peace time and war time, not quite the same really are they?

I don't doubt that even if there was something hunting for that sub it would have slipped through.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You are delusional to think you even have allies. Nobody, I say again, nobody likes you. Nobody is your ally.

You have this number of troops in this number of countries because we in the international community allow you, because you are useful as cannon fodder against those who would do our nations harm. Soon, we will change our minds.

We have allies because the cowards fear us and you would be speaking German if you did not ally with us. We would rather have allies that fear us then like us because then we know they will do what they are told since you cannot trust cowards. You won't change your minds you know better and you know your places which it to cow tow to the alpha and do as you are told as you have been for the last 72 years!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

What happens when nobody can afford to move into your great big new cities? Who is saying "Hey I need asylum in China"?
How are your humanitarian efforts with muslims going? We don't raid their schools churches here in the US.
Your best friends down south ,the North Koreans are such talented and programmed groveling drones.Are YOU ever going to feed them? Oh that's right you kill them when they try to escape their hell hole,don't you?Yeah we kicked your a##es back across the Yalu last time as the world saw.Mao just didn't want to see you glow with a nuke strike.But hey now YOU have the nuclear bug don't you?Too bad we already know how to counter these.
Are you going to fight Viet Nam too? Have fun pal.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

reply to post by Citybig

Or maybe that sub was allowed to slip in to give the Chinese some overconfidence on what they believed they could do against our navy?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

WOW! Thats funny. The chinese said the same strategy. Just send in some fishing boats with bombs. The sad part is they would have to try and get close to our ships.

If Drones don't take those out then i'll hope in the water in my little floatation device with a sniper and that should do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

What happens when nobody can afford to move into your great big new cities? Who is saying "Hey I need asylum in China"?
How are your humanitarian efforts with muslims going? We don't raid their schools churches here in the US.
Your best friends down south ,the North Koreans are such talented and programmed groveling drones.Are YOU ever going to feed them? Oh that's right you kill them when they try to escape their hell hole,don't you?Yeah we kicked your a##es back across the Yalu last time as the world saw.Mao just didn't want to see you glow with a nuke strike.But hey now YOU have the nuclear bug don't you?Too bad we already know how to counter these.
Are you going to fight Viet Nam too? Have fun pal.

For whatever reason you seem to think I am Chinese. No doubt you think the UK is in Asia though.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Make me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join