It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
reply to post by seagull

Who's to say if it makes you evil, but does it make you a predictable goon? A wannabe vigilante? Does it make you yet another dime-a-dozen, generic, knee-jerk sensationalist--just like the multitude of others--who puff up their deranged egos by fantasizing about all the wonderfully terrible things they'd do if ? Yes, on all counts.

You cyber cowboys are deliberately trying to adopt the mindset of a murderer. You're actually imagining the scenario... plotting it out... connecting the dots, one by one... and visualizing your child being molested or worse, as you commit deliberate murder in retribution.

You're quite disturbed and don't even realize it--you and those like you. You rejoice that a supposed monster has been put down, but you fail to see the beast staring back at you from the mirror.

I am amazed by how many people on this thread have the mob mentality. Mark Twain wrote on the subject, an ugly part of human nature.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

According to the latest report on the investigation, the little girl's underwear was off and his pants and underwear were pulled down. He was NOT innocent, he was a child molestor and now, he's DEAD and deserves to be.

I do not get it. You seemed so smart in other threads. There is no way dad could have said his daughters pants were down even if they weren't? That is not even an option to you? Dad could not have pulled the dead guys pants down after shooting him? You have heard of a staged murder scene before haven't you?

Hey, I just killed an entire family of people.
Do not worry, I saw them raping children, I promise. I get to go now, right?

The guy was INSIDE these peoples homes.

And I would expect that the little girl had her own story (which will be researched by the proper authrotiies)., and I would expect that her story supports her fathers claim.

it goes beyond the pale that people in this thread would question this little girls story. Its no wonder that those poor boys were molested by Sandusky, because Sandusky was right: some folks just don't want to believe the kids when they report what has happened to them. Look at this thread There is absolutely no reason for anyone to question what happened, except for their own ATS paranoid minds.

There are times when questioning the official story makes you look smarter. This is not one of those times.

It certainly seems that he's very defensive over a pedophile being killed... makes you wonder what his motivation is doesn't it?

Motivation? Who needs motivation to not just believe everything they are told?
You are all yelling at me that SOMETHING HAPPENED SOME CERTAIN WAY because well...you read it? The father said it?
I am not defending anyone in this thread. If you can find a post of me defending the dead guy, go for it. Make a big deal out of it, please.
I just hate how much I have shoved in my face lately by posters on ATS claiming something is absolutely true and well they know it is absolutely true because they read or heard it from someone somewhere.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The guy was INSIDE these peoples homes.

This guy worked on their property for over a decade. You are suggesting he would never be inside the house unless he was raping someone?

And I would expect that the little girl had her own story (which will be researched by the proper authrotiies)., and I would expect that her story supports her fathers claim.

Why do you expect these things? You just admitted that you have no idea if the little girl has a story but you are also all ready to believe whatever it is in case she comes up with one?
So I am supposed to get mad and want this guy beaten more to death because...the story might turn out to be true?

Are you serious?

it goes beyond the pale that people in this thread would question this little girls story.

What goes beyond the pale is your claim that anyone has denied this girl's story after acknowledging she has yet to put out any story for anyone to even deny. That makes no sense.

Its no wonder that those poor boys were molested by Sandusky, because Sandusky was right: some folks just don't want to believe the kids when they report what has happened to them. Look at this thread There is absolutely no reason for anyone to question what happened, except for their own ATS paranoid minds.

I believe children get raped all the time. I do not believe that just because someone killed a guy, whatever he says his reason was must be the truth.

There are times when questioning the official story makes you look smarter. This is not one of those times.

Blindly believing it makes you look smarter does it?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

It does not matter how many times you come to my house, or for how long you have been doing it. If you are INSIDE my home committing an act of violence that I catch you in, expect that I would use 100% of whatever force I have to stop you immediately In my house, that means you will likely be killed by hand, knife, or gun.

I say that I expect the little girl has a story because it is a fact in the case already. Have you read anything on this other than the OP? THe sheriff has said that the little girl is extremely traumatized by what happened, including seeing her father beat this man to death. I "expect" she has a story because the sheriff says she does.

Now, do you want to over reach further to try to cobble up an arguement? Because, to be honest, you are only going to make yourself look worse off trying to defend what is obviously a child molester who was caught in the act.

I understand we are on ATS, but there are times to have a conspiracy minded view. This is not one of those times. In this thread the only arguments I have seen are that the father had no legal right to do that (he did, in Texas what he did is completely legal...those who don't like it should not move here because our laws regarding that won't change), that somehow Texas, who has a majority of hispanics (with whites being a minority) is a land full of racists looking to kill brown people, or that somehow this 4 year old girl is in cahoots with her dad to justify her dad killing some random Mexican.

Really?

And like i said, just like was stated explicitely by the victims in the Sandusky trial: when a kid claims they were raped, who will believe them? Obviously, not the people on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's clear he hasn't followed any of the story, any of the investigation, any of the discussion, anything at all other than his desire to disrupt the process. He read the headline, nothing more and is trying to justify his own ignorance instead of denying it in all forms.

The incident has been ruled a homicide so it can now be taken to the grand jury. The father has not been arrested as homicide does not equal murder. Witnesses have spoken, the investigation has been done and the story that the father gave has been supported. It is now up to the grand jury to determine if the homocide was within the laws set forth by Texas, which is heavily evidence to be.

Even with the complete exhoneration of the father, (who is also hispanic), said poster will still continue because he relishes in being a thorn in the side of humanity.

In order to Deny Ignorance, we must first deny it within ourselves and he has failed to do so on numerous occaisions and will most likely continue to do so in hopes of causing strife and distraction to others interested in seeing the results.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

What does a grand jury matter here? We have already seen people say that they don't trust us narrow minded, racist rednecks to even determine if it was murder or not.

The straw man is erected and shall not be ignored by those choosing to conveniently ignore so much more.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

What does a grand jury matter here? We have already seen people say that they don't trust us narrow minded, racist rednecks to even determine if it was murder or not.

The straw man is erected and shall not be ignored by those choosing to conveniently ignore so much more.

It'll help to show him that yes, people DO believe stories that are witnessed, investigated and documented and that he is just being obnoxious.... or at least everyone else will be able to see it even if he doesn't

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The grand jury had announce that they're not going to put any charges against the little girl father. The main reason that no charges is being file. Is that even though he had beat the Jesus Flores for molesting his 5 year old daughter, that he himself had called 911 so help can come and save the molester life.

www.cnn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...-EGapH8nLQ
edit on 19-6-2012 by kennethmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

On the recorded 911 call, the father can be heard crying, and telling the operator, "I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up. And I don't know ... I don't know what to do."

Later in the call, when the operator tells the caller, "I'm working on it if you can hold on," the emotional father says, "The guy's dying on me!"

McMinn also told CNN the child's grandfather and aunt both administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

from the CNN link

Seems clear the guy tried to save the man after inflicting the injuries. Goes to show he didn't actually intend to kill the man.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

On the recorded 911 call, the father can be heard crying, and telling the operator, "I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up. And I don't know ... I don't know what to do."

Later in the call, when the operator tells the caller, "I'm working on it if you can hold on," the emotional father says, "The guy's dying on me!"

McMinn also told CNN the child's grandfather and aunt both administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

from the CNN link

Seems clear the guy tried to save the man after inflicting the injuries. Goes to show he didn't actually intend to kill the man.

I think I would have let him die if I had caught and beat him. This would have been a crime, and I would have expected to be punished. Just because I side with reason, does not mean I am reasonable. That father is one hell of a Texan.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As if this story couldn't have been a more heartbreaking account of what a father had to witness, we now know the anguish he experienced on top of it when realizing he may have hurt someone so badly that he actually killed someone.

Like this story wasn't sad enough. Imagining the father having a "good riddance" attitude was more comforting to me that this new development. I can't imagine a space in my heart for such concern over someone who hurt one of my own - this guy just got Father of the Year in my book. I'd have tied him to my truck and dragged him to the hospital.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

and all reports indicate that the daughter is equally traumatized, if not more, by the physical violence.

Kind of like in the move, The Patriot. Mel Gibson's sons are shocked at how brutal the carnage was when their father leaped into action.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

When I first heard about the attack, I kept hoping that somehow, some way, that little girl was whisked away by another protector, so she didn't see what was surely a brutal attack. I realize some may feel that watching it may have been somewhat therapeutic for the girl, but I can't imagine the therapeutic value of watching someone beaten to death after they tried to rape me. This is just one of the saddest stories ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
The grand jury had announce that they're not going to put any charges against the little girl father. The main reason that no charges is being file. Is that even though he had beat the Jesus Flores for molesting his 5 year old daughter, that he himself had called 911 so help can come and save the molester life.

www.cnn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...-EGapH8nLQ
edit on 19-6-2012 by kennethmd because: (no reason given)

Now that opens the door for killing anyone they want and saying they touched their kid.

It should have went to trial and then let him off with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
such a heartbreaking story. if the story is true and played out like the father says, then i feel he was completely in the right to defend his daughter from that molester. for some odd reason i am skeptical of the story, it just seems kind of fishy? all the evidence seems to point to the father telling the truth. it just seems odd that the molester would think he could get away with it while the family was having a picnic? what kind of a sick perverted person would take a kid and molest them while the family is all on the premises and think he could get away with it?? well i think it is fair that they go over all the evidence and prove or disprove the story, jus like in the zimmerman case, i feel that you shouldnt be able to kill someone, claim self defense and it be an open and shut case where you get to walk away free. i feel its only fair that all the evidence be heard in a court of law in order to completely exonerate the man. otherwise people could be getting away with murder left and right, all you have to do is claim self defense after all dead men tell no stories.
edit on 20-6-2012 by conspiracy nut because: than or then

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So giving the evidence to a grand jury is some how bypassing the system? Seems those jurors believed the man was within the law.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

it just seems odd that the molester would think he could get away with it while the family was having a picnic? what kind of a sick perverted person would take a kid and molest them while the family is all on the premises and think he could get away with it??

It happens often. Maybe part of the thrill and control. Many men molest their children in their own home.

well i think it is fair that they go over all the evidence and prove or disprove the story, jus like in the zimmerman case, i feel that you shouldnt be able to kill someone, claim self defense and it be an open and shut case where you get to walk away free. i feel its only fair that all the evidence be heard in a court of law in order to completely exonerate the man.

Not self defense in this one - defense of another person.
A grand jury is not a court of law?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i must have missed he part where they tried him already? so they tried him already and now they want to try him again?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Good news....in the news today...the Father won't be charged....case closed.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

that is good news! i'm glad the authorities got it figured out!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join