It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

Why did you bring God into this? This has nothing to do with God. I'm not practicing or trolling, honestly I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what your saying exactly. What am I saying? I'm saying this is a BS story. That is all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by muzzleflash

The report of higher RADIATION levels and A10 warthogs used is consistent . And then there was the Mississippi thing just before it on ATS of something mysterious happening including explosions and military helicopters . Let us not forget Waco Texas .

I am pretty certain there was a radiation release, and then the Air Force supposedly admitted that they were conducting a "radiation containment exercise". That's what other members claimed on ATS, I didn't actually see an official report.

It's pretty obvious that when multiple sensors go off showing the same readings, that something is detected most likely. Malfunctions are pretty lame excuses when it's repeated.

However it appears that they possibly did locate and contain whatever it was that was released. Probably some type of industrial accident, but it's hard to say without any clues to go on directly. Most reports are of their sensors indeed detecting something, but yet there was no local accident at their facility.

All of the aircraft would be equipped with sensor equipment that would allow them to locate potential disaster sites with initial scouting, then they would probably bring in hazmat crews via air or road.

Anyways, point is, it appears the radiation source has dissipated or been contained.

Too bad the government won't just come out and say "yes there was an accident, we have contained it".

Sure would be nice to get the truth for once hah.

I have a hunch that if anyone was killed, in any large #s, that we would have heard about it by now from someone on the outskirts of the events. Like someone who heard what someone saw or something, at least. The best we got is sounds of explosions, but I haven't seen any reported casualties.

I'm afraid I lean heavily towards the simple industrial accident and resultant bumbling containment exercise scenario.

Greetings esteemed member Muzzleflash:

Nice to see you in the trenches...

Perhaps we have a different perspective on this fish story.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to critique our humble endeavor.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How did this thread stay going this long without ever being thrown in the HOAX bin? It only takes about 15 to 30 minutes before any "No Plane" 911 thread is thrown in the Hoax bin, so there must be a reason why this was allowed to go this long. Is ATS now actively encouraging Psy-Ops on its members?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tucker81

Again....READ the OP. It always helps. This thread is in the deconstructing disinfo and deflection forum because of the commentary relating to the article. I swear this site is going to the dogs.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is what I can tell you. I personally have seen at least 4 separate convoys of military vehicles traveling north down 131 in the last 1.5 weeks. I live around the town of Cadillac where the convoys frequently stop for fuel and breaks. I had the chance to talk to a few of the soldiers passing through and they said they were heading to grayling. In grayling there is a base where they do extensive training prior to being put into active duty. Alpena is about an hour southwest of grayling.

So as you see there is a heavy presence of military in the area for the past two weeks. I can't confirm anything other than there are large numbers in that general area.

Kyle

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by michiganhighlands

Get a new map . Alpena is a couple of hours NORTH EAST of Grayling. 72 East to 33 up to 65east to 23 north to Alpena. (I think I haven't driven there in a couple of years

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

LoL! My bad!
I was suppose to say grayling is southwest of alpena. My apologies. I posted this just before bed...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by tucker81

Again....READ the OP. It always helps. This thread is in the deconstructing disinfo and deflection forum because of the commentary relating to the article. I swear this site is going to the dogs.

Sorcha Faal is such a joke that it hardly qualifies as "disinfo" in any serious sense and doesn't really need deconstruction. What went on in this thread was people mixing up the Sorcha Faal leg pulling with other conjecture, reports and first hand info from Michigan. Which no doubt delights David Booth or whoever is generating the "Sorcha Faal" material.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting OP. A great reminder that a "news" article can include some facts but "connect dots" that aren't there but accomplish a subversive intention.

Unfortunately, even in our country, there's barely one piece of objective news... plenty of biased "info" that accomplishes a desired goal.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

A few things:

1. Original report from Kremlin - "Any" good "reporter" that "feels the need" to line "half of the sentence" with quotation marks "on every" 5th "word" makes me suspicious "right away".

2. I used to live a few miles from a proving ground in Maryland. They were extremely vigilant in getting the word out when they were going to be setting off ordnance. Point being if it were sanctioned war games, I think you'd know about it.

3. I have noticed over the last few days more military aircraft flyovers and two days ago saw two military helos that I've never seen in the region that I live in.

4. There was also a UFO sighting on the DC Beltway (about 30 miles south of my location) which turned out to be a truck hauling a brand new Northrup Grumman drone. (source: wbaltv.com, baltimoresun.com)

This drone stuff has me really nervous. WTF is going on???? I always thought the 'Obama will declare martial law' stuff to be ridonkulous, but now I have to at least consider a possibility. With the announcement being we're under some sort of chemical, biological, or unseen force attack and this is for our own protection and safety. (to delay the November elections)

Maybe we should re-think that whole President is also the Commander in Chief thing?
edit on 15-6-2012 by flashtrum because: Added a thought

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by michiganhighlands

Grayling is summer camp for the Michigan National Guard.

Every summer there are long convoys going to and from there.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This sounds kind of like this documentory I watched where the police sent in provocatuers to escalate a peace protest to a riot. Caught red handed ...Its really sad if this is what we have to look forward to...heres the ink to a nations deathbed www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

He said how he knew it wasn't the truth in his post. He knew the patriots in his area, and they weren't dead and knew of no such happening. Don't try to inflame people over nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The only thing you can be certain of is that you can be certain of nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
us govt murder their own people,sad

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join