It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Was this a test of my paranoid broadcasting system? if so I wanna unsubscribe dammit.

We live in the year 2012, bears don't fart in alaska without us hearing about it, and than having tshirts and websites devoted to them being masterminds of the great coming toaster uprising of 2014.

/me - places tinfoil viking helmet back on, and dances to the techno viking.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

Hey guys its interesting so it might be true.

Harry potter is interesting doesn't mean its true

Its so #ing absurd i knew it was S.F as soon as i read the first couple lines

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

Hey guys its interesting so it might be true.

Harry potter is interesting doesn't mean its true

Its so #ing absurd i knew it was S.F as soon as i read the first couple lines

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Has anybody heard from that Drake guy lately?

So, what we know so far is large booms, radiation spike, highly nervous military and civilian police forces, arresting (twice) reporters and their sons who are trying to figure out what's going on, and a pretty heavy crackdown on any news out of the area, along with a seemingly lackadaisical attempt to figure out what the hell the big boom was, and what the hell the radiation spike was...

Check. I think it's started, whatever *it* is. Preemptive 12/21/2012 population reduction and generalized Armageddon scenario, Operation Guidestones, etc.

Have ANY of the Michigan teevee stations mentioned what the hell is going on? Or even blinked repeatedly?

Praying for your safety, OP. I saw that video you posted almost immediately after you put it up; you've got solid gold cajones, man.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I understand that but there is a lot of open territory between grayling and Mackinac. Especially in the northeastern lower peninsula which I believe is where they are talking about. But your right. there is enough people around to have more info come out if something is happening.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think we should take back Toledo...

Michigan will likely vote Obama, no?

Maybe I have been away to long to really know what is going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by BobAthome
doing more fishing,, cool,, lol

Any Pike or Pickeral ?

I tried for a pike with a chartreuse Rapala, but I failed miserably. Everything else we caught were small, small-mouth bass that we put back in the river. Film @ 11.

What is the gear ratio on the reel you are using?

While it may sound a bit nutty I have noticed that I have remarkably more success over the years with rapala when using a 5.3:1 retrieve. A lot of the newer reels seem to be going to a 6.0:1 retrieve and my fishing goes to sh^t immediately when using one of these.

At least that's what I find in Wisconsin...can't imagine the fish are too terribly different "across the pond" in MI or Canada.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Most interesting story, this only goes to show what happens when all of your news is second hand and closer to commentary than to news.
If anything did happen up north, I know who I'd blame.
But that would be another thread...

Originally posted by zero1020
Why was www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread censored? I thought ATS was a safe place for discussion about anything.

Don't be silly, ATS is for ATS purpose only, it is a "business" for entertainment and most probably other purposes.
You have your freedom of speech, as long as they agree, in turn we give them our traffic and clicks.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Was this a test of my paranoid broadcasting system? if so I wanna unsubscribe dammit.

We live in the year 2012, bears don't fart in alaska without us hearing about it, and than having tshirts and websites devoted to them being masterminds of the great coming toaster uprising of 2014.

/me - places tinfoil viking helmet back on, and dances to the techno viking.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

toaster uprising,,,blanky,,,is missing??

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

solid gold,,how much is that a pound,,,hmmmmm ??

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm from michigan...alpena is less than a 100 mile drive from my driveway. I have heard nothing about this. It would not surprise me at all if the MI Militia had something crazy like that planned but even if I agree with them I know that an armed assault against the US government would never work without the backing of another country. Face it, Democracy in America died along time ago. We live in a farce Democracy and there is nothing we can do about it.

Hell just for posting this I'm probably gonna be considered a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

just a word too the WISE,,
its hunting season in some of those Counties,,and,, there might be the occasional,, STILLness in those woods,,so please be safe,, and understand what it is before u go,,, hey,,, is that a deer?? or a ,,quietly,,,:,,but carefully.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

i once caught a pickeral ,,thought it was a log,,, ,,
then a pike,, and thought it was a sword fish,,

if thats any help,,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
reply to post by usmc0311

then there also was this reporter detained and arrested has anyone heard from the reporter? here is the link hwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by q13ert because: forgot pink bloomers don't match my shoes

I think you just did didn't you?? (OP)

I am curious about the (warning) arrest of his son however, I haven't seen that addressed in more detail yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Those Trolls have all the fun and get recognition all over the world. Yoopers never get propaganda spread about us in Russia. I'm jealous

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
While I understand this is Sorcha Faal, it did kinda hit home. I'm almost expecting to see news reports like this in the future. I've been eager to get the revolution started, but not this way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

And you should be by suggesting that a foreign nation would be the only answer. WTF are you suggesting anyway? Are you so misled and confused to actually believe that some foreign nation would have our best interests at this point in time?

This isn't the revolutionary war or even 1812. The French are not gonna come to our rescue (not that they would or that we need them). The same international banksters that rule us rule them as well. Everyone is connected now. It's a different ball game today.

You should have said, nothing will change in The USA without the backing of The United States Military. Everything else is pipe dreams, suicide and possibly treason.

No disrespect intended either my friend. We are all sick and tired of the chokehold that these internationalist enemies within have on our Country. Be realistic though. Only a fool would take sides with a foreign nation against our own Military. That is nothing short of insanity. Patience my brother. ~$heopleNation
edit on 11-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

NOT!

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had assembled for a “clandestine” meeting in the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even, should it be necessary, by armed force. The FSB states in this report that hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting indentified “several” undercover FBI informants who were seeking to “escalate tensions” and arrested them whereupon, “within minutes,” a contingent of “heavily armed” Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them instantly.

To how powerful this blast was we can read as reported by a local Michigan reporter named Bob Powell who wrote: “At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman.”

Important to note is that this reporter was swiftly detained and arrested by Obama forces when he attempted to gather more information. Over the next nearly 48-hours since the initial bomb drop upon the rebels, this report continues, Obama regime military forces “numbering in the high-hundreds” descended upon Michigan [photo 2nd left] utilizing nearly 85 combat transport helicopters and A-10 Thunderbolt air-to-ground missile equipped fighter aircraft. ~ SOURCE

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

I'm still not quite sure what really did happen, but I am sure of a few things:

1. There was a tremendous blast that rocked hundreds of square miles of N.E. Michigan.
2. If anyone knows the source of the blast, they aren't talking; and I've spoken to everyone in "authority."
3. Similar blasts were reported to have been felt near Saginaw/Bay City. (Unconfirmed)
4. Radiation spikes in Lower Michigan occurred at roughly the same time as the blast.
5. There has been a tremendous uptick in military activity all over the state.

THOSE are the facts. I'd like to remind everyone that facts are not easily found on the Internet, and they are rarely found in anything published by Sorcha Faal, whatdoesitmean.com, or the EU Times.

I'll do my best to get down to the bottom of this mystery even though I've been "warned." My son was arrested 6 hours after I was as he was driving my van.

I could use all of the prayers, good vibes, and whatnot that you can send my way.

Take care, and keep the faith.
Semper Fi,
Bobby

quoted for safety just in case you edit.

honestly Whoaaaa

i don't know whats going on.

i am so confused?

what happened, and what didn't happen?

what are you trying to say?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was like wtf

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by TDawgRex

As for the rebels...I'm sure that they would have been tweeting their demise. It would be everywhere by now.

Unless of course they all died in the blast, as stated.

That statement was meant to be humorous.

But seriously, in this day and age, I guarantee if this were to take place, someone would be filming on their smartphone and uploading it to YouTube.

Just look at Syria which has a block on journalists. News is still getting out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join